Chapter 14: Comfort

Marriage Deal (CLOSE)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter






its been after what happend between them.. shinhye didnt dare to talked to him.. she feel like shes leaving in hell .. yonghwa always eyeing on her.. she cant feel comfortable at all... office house.. thats her route shes afraid maybe yonghwa do something bad to her... both of them are still sleeping in the same room.. on HIS room.. so shinhye cant protest if yonghwa do something instead just end up of crying. as the days goes by shinhye becoming more skinny and pittyful.. she havent visited her parents yet.. shes afraid maybe they will started to wonder.. what is going on.... 

it was early evening when shinhye got to their mansion... yonghwa is yet yet around.. for the first time..he come home late.. shinhye fastly went in their room and change her dress... she was on the midts of undressing when yonghwa just brag insidethe room.. she fastly cover her self.. he look at her from head to toe... " you dont need to hide it at all.. i already touch every inch of you" he said devilishly... she swallow her saliva and cover her self with a towel.. he removed his suit and throw his self on the couch .. and ligthed a piece od cigarette.. she sigh seeing that kind of attitude.. she get something on her bag and went in that bathroom/.. she stared at her self on the mirrom.. and cares her tummy...  "what if i get pregnant?..." she asked her self .. and single tears fall on her beautiful face..  " i thought that night wont happend again but i was wrong... he did to me repeatedly" she murmured.. and hug her tummy... not a single second.. she stares to the boxes of pills ..on her hands she took a deep breath and get one tablet..shes about to take it when yonghwa went inside... 

"what are you doing?" he grab her hand and saw the pills on her palm.." so your talking them? " he asked and stared at her... "just today .." she bravely reply... 

" good ..i dont want you to get pregnant.. " he said them left... her tears fall again.. more heavier this time.. " if he dont want me to get pregnant..why he still make out with me?" she asked to her self.... she throw the pills... " i wont take them... its better for me to get pregnant" she said and look at the mirror... " be strong shinhye... be strong" she murmured ...


~~


everybody was in the camp for the photoshoot for the upcoming summer fashion show.... shinhye become so busier again... more busier this time... jonghyun still her photographer.. she never let their atmosphere awkward.. ins

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter