Chapter 21: Chapter 21

Marriage Deal (CLOSE)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 Its a very tiring day for the Jung couple. Yonghwa decided to leave his office that the normal time. He immediately drove to shinhye's office his busy driving when something popped on his mind. HyeJoong" he sigh heavily. Its been a long day since i've saw her. I hope she wont do any stupid towards my wife. He thought. His on his day dreaming when his phone brough him in the reality. He fastly answer the call.. 

Yeaboseo Abujji? He amswerd.  

Yonghwa i remind you that tomorrow will be the Expo remember that. He remimded his son. 

Of course that i know. 

By the way where are you? Are ypu free? We'll some pf our client today. 

Hmm. Miahne abujji im on my way to shinhyea office. .. 

Ah. Arroso. Just send my regards to your wife neh.. he said and hang up the call.  Yonfhwa drove fastly his car .. 

 

Shinhye is busy in their photoshoot. Everyone inside the venue is having fun. Everyone is working together as of they need to beat the other conpany . Who beat their sales. The past few months. Shinhye checking the internet. Then she sigh heavily . Her suddenly change. " what im going to do? '" thought while staring at her phone. Their sale become lower to 25% . Then her secretary approach her. 

Mrs. Jung what should we do? Should we hire another top model? .. she shoke her head. 

Mrs. Jung we can asked help to your husband company right?. She suggested. 

Ani. We can handle this. She smile amd backbto work. She was shock when everyone is already fixing the venue. Jonghyun approach her. 

I'll just edit the phoyos and send ilill show it to you later. He said. 

Deh. She sinple reply. 

Aigoo shin ah. Dont stress out your self about it. We can all handle this.  Jonghyun comfort her and top her shoulder. Shinhye smile at him. 

Oh thats it smile. You look more even beautiful. He pinch her cheecks. 

 

Ehhrmm. A manly voice interuped them. Shinhye look behind and saw her husband. She smile and run to him. Wea? Why your so early? She asked. 

Were going somewhere. He held her  fastly and leave the place. Jonghyun sigh heavily and continue hisbwork. 

Yonghwa open the door for his wife. And he fastly enter. And start to drive . 

Hmm. Were we going? She asked. Hmmm. Were goingbto have a dinner date.. he said and smile at her. Shinhye cant help but blush. DATE!!! ... 

 

..

 

Shinhye is busy having her food when yonghwa open up a topic . 

Hon.... 

Hmmmmm?? 

Why your not informing me about whats happening in the company? He asked.

Wea? H..ho..how did you knew about it? 

Everyone knew it hon. Why you didnt inform me immidiately this thing wont become more worst if you tell me earlier. 

Miahne . I thought i can handle it. She lower her head. He hold her hands very tight and look at her in the eye. Dont worry. Im going to save the conpany. He asure her. So now dont stress your self anymore. I will handle everything. He said. 

The model in the other company is amazing... she lower her tone. Yonghwa stare at her. 

Who??. 

HyrJoong .... she smile at him. 

Ah... okay. He said while fucosing on his food.  She smile weakly and finished her food. 

 

..... 

 

Shinhye settled her self on the couch while busy to her phone. Actually shes checking the latest magazine where Hyejoon

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter