Chapter 10: The Truth

Marriage Deal (CLOSE)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter



 

Yonghwa slowly broke their passionate kissed.. and still staring at her face.. hyejoong smiling while look at him.. he cares her hair lovingly..” rest now.. im living” he smiled and stood up.. his about to leave when hyejoong suddenly asked him a question.. “ yong…. Do you really loved me.. do you?... “ she tired to stood up.. shes already facing his back. He slowly turn and face him.. “ I never stop loving you honey” he murmured softly..” hyejoong tears slowly fall on her face..  “but why you married other woman?... why.. why you marry shinhye and not me…”  yonghwa run to her and hug her so tight… “you are the one I love and not her always remember that..”   hyejoong face him and stare on his eyes intently..  ”prove it to me how much you love me… … “ she pause for awhile… “make love with me” she murmured and kissed his lips passionately and instance.. yonghwa started to walked back ward towards the bed and slowly laid her… 

“ahhhh..yong…~ “ moan… his about to unbuttom her shirt when he suddenly remember something… his WIFE.. yes his wife… his a married man.. he immediately stop what his doing and sitted.. “this is wrong.” He utterd… she siited behind him.. “this cant be wrong..we both love each other..” he shook his head.. “im married.. and this is not right for me to do” he said and face her…

“so your telling me.. that you cant do it to me..and you can only do it to your wife..to that ing girl?... huh?...” she shouted angrily… he remain silent… “that girl ruin everything about us… we should be living happily right now.. if not because of her..”  yonghwa stood up… “I go ahead.” He utterd and walked away…  hyejoong chase him and gave him a back hug… “ I will wait fro you to comeback and meet me again… I will wait I will wait for this… “ she utterd ..yonghwa gaze at her.. “ sleep now.. your totally drunk” he said in worriedness… she nooded..and peck his lips.. “good night… I love you..” ..”I love you more” he said and went out of the room…

~~

shinhye almost fall sleep infront of the dining table waiting for her husband to arrived home.. she check her phone but to message nor call from him.. its already very late evening.. shes really worried about him already.. he stood up and went In the living room.. she keeps walking around.. she got her phone and dial his number… but no answering… “yong where are you” she murmured… then the main door open and run and saw him walking towards the stares…

“honey…..” she half shouted and run to him…but seems yonghwa didn’t hear anything.. and continue walking towards the stares.. she run and follow him on the stares… “honey why are you so late.. lets have dinner now.. I waited for you..” she said.. and went infront of him… “move away…” he said… “aniyo.. lets eat together..” ....” I said move away..” he shouted and push her… make

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter