Chapter 7: Her Confession

Marriage Deal (CLOSE)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter





 

The young couple already back to their house.. awhile ago shinhye didn’t dare to open a conversation with her husband,, she cant.. she felt too much pain from inside..soon as they arrived.. what made them shocked is to his his parents still in their house… mrs.jung is very cleaning the kitchen when they arrived.shinhye fastly approach her inlaws in the kitchen while yonghwa throw his self on the couch..

omma what are you doing? You shouldn’t doing this… she said softly ..she felt too shy,,,

aigoo my daughter..dont worry about it.. anyway hows the fashion show.?.. have you eaten?.. if not I cook something and place it on the ref.. just re-heat it..

ok eomma.. I’ll be the one to do it.. shinhye said and walked near the ref..

I’ll go now..im going to give your father’s coffee… mrs.jung said then left.. shinhye get some foods on the ref and stared to reheat..it.. she check her husband and his no longer on the living room… she fastly tried to finished reheating it and carried the dinner on his room… she slowly knock the door but no respond..

yong …. Can I come in?... her eys become wide when yonghwa open the door immediately and plus not wearing anything on the apper part

whats that?... he asked coldly…  we haven’t eat yet.. and I know your tired to I just bring here… she explain..

get inside.. he said and let her in first before he closed and lock the door.. they sit across each other on the center table and shinhye stared to serve .. she swallow her saliva seeing  his bared chest,, she clear ..

eomma cooked this.. im sure you ganna love it.. she said happily…

feed me… yonghwa said without anyhesitation… shes to shocked on what she just heard..

MWO???..... I said feed me… .feed me now.. im waiting…. He hissed… she fastly move and sitted beside him..ok im gonna feed you.. she utterd trying to control her emotion… even just awhile the pain she felt inside gone.. just in a click… it took minutes and finally they are done having dinner.. yonghwa just stood up and went in the bathroom.. while shinhye already fixing the table…

~~**~~

shinhye just done her shower.. shes already wearing her night dress. Shes sitting infront of her big mirror.. putting some cream on her face.. when suddenly someone brag inside her room..she stood up and face the person.. its none other than but its yonghwa.. he stay still on his place after seeing the y shinhye infront of him…he swallow his saliva very hard.. and shook his head aliltle..

what are you doing in my room?... she said.. and walked towards him..  he smirk at her..

you will sleep

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter