Chapter 22: Chapter 22

Marriage Deal (CLOSE)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yonghwa standing alone in the rooftop while watching the night view of seoul.. his taking cigerette again. He sigh heavily and glance at his wrist watch he waa shocked whennits already about mid night. His about to turn his back someone talk from behind. His eyes become wide he cant control his temper anymore. He faarly turn back and saw the girl . Oh its Hyejeong... 

What the hell you still doing here huh? His trying to control his self. 

Huh? Havent you miss me yonghwa ? She move closer and place her hands on his waist.  Yonghwa move baxk ward and harshly push her hand.. 

Dont you dare to touch me. He warn.. 

Huh?. Gosh... she hissed in disbelief..  what the hell you saw with that girl that make you change huh? ... 

She has everything.. and you have nothing to compare with my wife. So stop.bothering me.. us... because you'll never win this game. His about to left when hyejeong talk. 

Do you love her more than you loved me? 

I love her more than anything else... he take his step away. His about to leave. When hyejeong pull his hands and kissed him passionately. Yonghwa was shocked. 

Then shinhye who just arrived in the place turn her back. Her eyes become. Tears srarted to fall.   Yong.  .... she said in a very low tone... yonghwa immidiately move and look at his side. His heart crashed into a pieces after seeing his own wife face saok with her own tears. He fastly run to her. Shin ah.... he hold her hand hon i will explain... he added.. but shinhye is so deaf instead she left and run away. Yonghwa look at his back and gave her a dead glare. His about tp chase her when hyejeong stop him.... 

Dont touch me.... get rid out of our life.. he shouted at her. He turn his back.. Get lost hyejeong.... he said and started to chse his wife. 

Hyejeong cant believed on what yonghwa tell to her just now. She felt something hurt on his chest..  then she filt her shoulder and fix her self. I wont stop untill your not coming back to me. Jung yonghwa... i will that gurl suffer more than i did .. she murmured.. and smile evilish.. thats the only beginning Park ShinHye...  

 

..

 

Hon pls.... he said and grab her hand unexpectedly shinhye slap him left to right with her all force... yonghwa didnt dare to move . He stay still.  

Are you happy now huh? 

Hon......  he try to hold her hands but shinhye push him.. 

Are you happy now thats shes finally back to yoh?. Huh?.. answer me.. she shouted.. yonghwa shoock his head and hond her hands .this time he succed .. 

Listen to me honey . Yoy miss understand what you saw. He clsaid care fully. As he startes to explain to.her. but instead. Shinhye ahock her head and released his hands. 

You know what.. i thought youve love me. You make me belived that tpu love me. You fool me... she said and left. Yonfhwa stop her.  

Yong please.   Im tireD... im t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter