Chapter 23: Chapter 23

Marriage Deal (CLOSE)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hyejeong throw the pictures on the table and the guys carefully scan them one by one..the guys smile mischivously and mobe his gaze to hyejeong.. so this is park shinhye? The guy asked...  

Yeah.... 

She looks hot. y. Shes beautiful .. hrurmured . Makes hyejeong angry. 

What the hell did you just sair huh?.. 

Never mind. So whats your plan.? Hyejeong smile like a devil. 

Just keep your eyes on her..  she murmured and woobin smiled while looking at shinhyes pictures. I wont disappoint you i swear. He utturd .. 

 

... ... ..  

 

Everyone look happy after seeing shinhye walking towards them with a huge smile.finally she dont look so kuch depressed anymore. She settle her self on her chair and begin to scan everything on her table. She smile when she saw thir new magazine. Yepuda... she murmured then someone went inside... she look up and smile to the person. 

You look  different to day huh? . Jonghyun sitted infront of her. Shinhye cant help but smile. 

Me and yonghwa is okay now. .. jonghyun smile suddenly fade and just stared at her.. 

Jonghyun ah.. gwenchana??. She asked.. 

Deh.. im fine.. hmmm lets just talked about our latest magazine.. he said and got his copy. 

Just a couple of minute had passed the atmosphere become funny. As they both laughing ang laughing. When jonghyun recalled their high school life.. 

You still remember when your so papular in our school for beingbtoo handaome huh?. Some girls even hated me thinking i was your girlfriend. Shinhye laugh as she recalled it. Jonghyun cant help but watching her laughing so hard. 

Jonghyun POV. 

You know shinhye how i wish your really ky girlfriend. I loved you ever since were highschool. But i know your married now. I know your happy with him.  . And i dont want to destroy your marriage life. If ypu only know how much i wanted to say this wprds to you I LOVE YOU SO MUCH Shinhye.... 

They both smiling at each other when someone went inside with out their knowledege. 

Ehemmmm.... yonghwa said coldly. Oh damn what the hell this guy doing here. He thought and went inside.  They both lppk from behind shinhye stood up and smile at her husband. Yonghwa move his gaze and gave a dead glare to jonghyun. Jonghyun do the same. 

Dont you have a work to do? He said sarcasticly. 

Shin ah i go a head.. shinhy

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter