Chapter 36: Chapter 36

Marriage Deal (CLOSE)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yonghwa and his assistants were getting ready to go in Incheon Airport to petch their new cliants from US who come in urgent. As always Choa is always on his side. "Sir are you all right?" she utterd Yonghwa took a very deep deep "i dont know but i fell like there is something strange i dont get it." he sigh heavily "aigoo Yonghwa" choa laugh at him. "nevermind lets go" he went out in his office and his assistanta follow him. He went inside his own convoy and  went in tge airport. 

Jonghun and Eunhye already arrived in airport waiting for shinhye and hana to arrived. They are waiting for an hours. and finally some paasengers already coming out in the arrival area. the couple is very excited. As Yonghwa arrived in airport his so rounded by his guards, assistant  and airport securities. Jonghun how standing not farm from them notice the crowd. "i wonder wants going on there" eunhye look at the direction where her husband looking at. "i dont know maybe someone very special is arriving" she replied. Jonghun just looking at the place trying to see whos the person having so much guards but he failed. They are on their way to tge vip area where they will going to welcome their new cliants. Yonghwa keeps looking around until something catch his sight and makes his heart skip a beat. he stop and look at the litle girl whos standing outside the comfort room with a so mych lougue on her side. he just looking her all he wanted is to approach her. "Mr. President is there anything wrong?" his secretary said. " nothing lets go" Joon didnt asked any question anymore. Yonghwa felt so much uneasy he wanted to go back and talked to the litle girl if only he has an enough time to do it. 

"did mommy take too long darling?" shinhye asked soon us she reach her daughter "no mommy. Mommy i saw so manny police awhile ago. is korea has many police?" the litle girl asked Shinhye smile at her daughters question. " aigoo my princess. maybe incheon has an special visitor today. ara uncle and aunti waiting for us" she utters and pull their lougue and hana. Soon as they went out in tge arriving area Jonghun fastly hug his sister after so many years not seeing each other. "dongseang!!" shinhye smile and hug her oppa. hana hiding behind their lougue. "aigoo seems my neice is too shy lah!" he said and hug hana. "shinhye youve change alot"  Eunhye utter "you too eonni ah . anyway wheres seju? im surwbhia a big boy now!" she said happily. "he left home ." .. " okay that enough lets go lets go" jonghun said. while yonghwa and the clients is leaving yonghwa keeps looking around hoping to see the litle girl again. But theres so much reporters blocking their way. "Mr. Yonghwa Mr. Yonghwa" a journalist shouted Shinhye stop on her place and look around her heart begin to beats abnormal. she keeps looking around trying to hear it again. "oh maybe im just hallucinating" sge thaough and continue walking going to their car. 

~~¤¤

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter