Chapter 25: Chapter 25

Marriage Deal (CLOSE)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

it was very early in the morning tears already rolling down on her cheeks shinhye shut her eyes. to avoid her tears i cant take it anymore she murmured. Shes soaking her body with a warm water to relief her from pain. shes soar shes broken shes crused. Yonghwa and her back to old days again. Yonghwa that she used to know is back. Everything they have before is gone. Yonghwa always hurt her. He her repeatedly shinhye cantdo anything against him. he even shut her inside their house. he never let her out since that day. He didnt even allowed her to used phone at all. Every day every night yonghwa hurt her so bad. she tried to defend her self but yonghwa end up hurting her even more. sometimes it end up her. almost hour had passed shinhye move out on the tub. and ward her body with a towel. she went out of the bathroom. her eyes become wide after seeing yonghwa sitting on the couch all she thought he left for office already. swallor her saliva ans walked passing by him. Yonghwa's eyes followed her. he stared atbher . he examin her every single move. then her body. You become thin! he utterd. shinhye felt scared when yonghwa move closer to her. 

 

w...we.wea? shes shivering. yonghwa smirk and hold her chin and lifted facing him. Dont be scared dear i wont hurt you. he murmured and kissed her lips pasionately. shinhye didnt dare to reply. Not a second he move backward and got his things. the breakfast is ready. he said before he slam the door hard. she sigh in relief. her tears started to fall again. fastly finished her dressing and tried to twist the nobd a single smile form on her face. this time yonghwa didnt lock her inside. she fastly went donw and dorectly in the kitchen. Yonghwa is right breakfast is  ready. she fastly sitted on the dinning table and eat. gosh shes freaking hungry already.

 

*ring* * ring* *ring* 

 

she stood up and fastly answer the telephone. hello Jung Shinhye speaking. whos this? wrong number. the caller spoke up and ended the call. she heart crushed into a million pieces after what she heard. a girl. and shes ing sure that its her husbands mistress.... 

 

 

~*~ 

 

would you stop bothering me Woobin!!! hyejoong shouted. he gave her a dear glare. after i help you . you treat me like this huh? he hissed huh? help? you didnt help me. as i remind you. your still plannning what to do. Yonghwanis already back to me.i dont need you anymore. she shouted. Woobin shook his head.Your contented of being a misress? he asked. shut up. hyejong shouted and left the place. 

 

yonghwa throw his self on the couch and shut his eyes. its already alnpst midnight. hyejong settled her self beside him. hmmm are you tired? she utterd seducti

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter