Chapter 8: YongHwa's Invitation

Marriage Deal (CLOSE)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter



she took a deep breath and bravely press the green buttom.. "hello Jung Yonghwa's wife speeking what can i do for you?" she said in a sarcastic way.. after few seconds no one responded her... "hello whos this? why are you calling to my husband in this late evening?.." she added.. "sorry wrong number" her eyes become wide after hearing the word of the girl from the other lines.. then the call ended.. she slowly put back the phone on the table and stared at her husband who is sleeping peaceful.. she place her hands on his jaw line " why cant you contented with my girl honey.." she murmured with a single tears on her face.. then she pressed her lips on him.. she kissed him passionately.. its her first time to kissed someone.. she make it deeper and passioanate...  "hmmmm" her eyes become wide and fastly broke the kissed and saw yonghwa already awake .. she turn her self as she felt too shy.. 

"what are you doing?... yonghwa asked while staring at her.."

"im sorry i didnt mean to kissed you yong... im really sorry.. " then she felt the foam moved and realized yonghwa hands on her waist. but she push his hands and fastly stood up leaving him alone in the bed.. she fastly reach the bathroom and lock her self inside.. 

after few minutes she went out in the bathroom wearing only towel around her body.. she saw yonghwa sitting on the bed resting his head on the headboard .. she felt uncomfortable when his just staring at her watching her every single move.. she fastly reach her night dress on the table and went back on the bathroom..  she went out of the bathroom and directly on the table as she search for her phone inside her bag.. again... she felt yonghwa's hands around her waist.. and his head on her shoulder.. she ignore him and started to surf her phone checking messages she recieved from her brother whos staying in states together with his wife..her eyes become wide when yonghwa tighen her grip on her waist.. 

"lets sleep now" .. he murmured on her ears.. he bend his head and they both looking their self in the mirror.." you look so y with your night dress honey" he utterd still looking at her by the mirrow.. shinhye cant help but blush on her husband sudden confession.. yonghwa just carry her into a bridal style and slowly laid her on the bed.. as he fastly position his self on the top on her..

" mom & dad said they want to have a grandchild.. should we grant that now..?.. " he said softly makes shinye more blush.. shes about to talked when yonghwa press his lips to her.. they shared kissed passionately and intence.. he mke it more deeper and deeper .. makes shinhye breathless..she felt his hands on her .. and slwoly moving it.. "ahhhhh..ahh" she moan in the middle on their kissed.. he cup her face and broke the kissed.. "thats all for tonight honey.. i just want to hear you moan" he wink.. at her.. and peck her lips before he position his self beside her..  he pull shinhye closer to him.. and warp his hands around her waist.. "i thought where going to grant eomma and appa wish?.." she murmured... "huh??" yonghwa look at her in curiousity... "nothing" she reply and buried her face on his chest and smeel her musc

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter