Chapter 24: Chapter 24

Marriage Deal (CLOSE)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yonghwa left their house early this morning he rush immidiately to their company because of an urgent meeting with their investors from japan. He arrived at the meeting room and the board od ditectors already arrived including his father. He smile to them and bow his head. he settle his seld beside his father . The meeting finally started. Yonghwa secretlybgpt his phone and send a message to his wife whom he left at their house still in a deep sleep . He smile and hide his phone again. 

While shinhye on the other hand. Collecting her soul and notice her side already empty. She fastly got up and look for her husband. She went in the batnroom but its empty then she notice the mess beside their cabinet. She sigh heavily and pick up the cloths. 

May be they have an emergency meeting. She thought and reach her phone.  She smile when she saw his message. 

" hon we have an urgent meeting sorry if i didnt wake you up. Ypur still sleeping awhile ago. Dont forget to eat your breakfast neh. I love you. " 

Oh damn she felt so happy upon reading his message. 

" deh. You too. Dont forget to eat breakfast after the meeting okay. I love you more hubby" . She put down her phone and went in the bathroom. 

...

I wonder when were going to have our grand child. Mrs.park siad and sip her coffee. 

I was asking aboutvthat to my son and he always said that they are working on it. Butvwhy it talking to long. Mrs.jung replied

The two mother just meet and have a lunch together. Actually this is not the first time they spent together . By they meet often and dicuss bout their childrens married life. Specially yonghwa and shinhye  

By the way. I wasnt visit them yet. Mrs. Park said. 

Dont worry about them . Everything goes well. She asure her. 

Any way. When they visit us at home. Seems they look so very happy. I hopevthey already learn to love each other. Mrs.park said in a law tone. 

Im sure they already inlove with each other.... mrs.jung said. I can see it toy sons eye. She added.. 

 

......

 

Wow.... you truely look different already shinhye. Suzy said while staring at shinhye from head to toe. 

Omo... suzy. Ah... yaj. I thought your still at vacation huh? Shinhye stood up and walkesncloser to her. 

Hmmm i decided to go work already. I want to help for our upcoming fashion week. Sge settle her seld on the couch.  Hmmm.. so how are you?. What i mean is how are you witj your husband?. She asked. Shinhye smiled brightly and fastly seat besid her. I have so much to share it to you. She replied. 

Are you leaving happily with him already? His not hurting you anymore huh?. She askes seriously. 

Were leaving peacefully and happy already. Shinhye reply then suddenly she remember something happend before. " his just using you" that words eco in her mind afain.. 

Shin ah. Gwenchana?. Shinhye smile. Deh.... 

Yah. I heard about the party tonight. A party to celebrate for the success fashion show yesterday?.. 

Deh. We'll have a party be sure to here tonight at 8 okay. Shinhye said. 

Of course... then shinhye phone rang.   

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter