Chapter 1: He's Back

Marriage Deal (CLOSE)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter



HELLO guys i just want to say and share it to you.. ^^ that i also wrote a Filipino (tagalog) version of this story in wattpad .. so if theres a filipino here hope you read it ..Actually my charaters are still my characters here.. i just change their names.. ^___^ thank you 

heres the link : http://www.wattpad.com/68367212-ambiguous


 

~~~~^^^^~~~~



its was summer season that time.. the handsome yet arrogant Jung YongHwa back to his beloved country Korea after 5 years stayed in Europe to study..After his 12 hours flight finally he arrieved ..he didnt take long anymore..he went out in the airport and his own driver welcome him.. his smile slowly faded.. after seeing his driver alone.. 

"welcome back sir" he said and bow his head...yonghwa didnt respond..instead he walks towards the car.. 

"get my things now and lets go home im tired".. he said..and closed the door he rested his head and closed his eyes.. "dont worry honey im home..im going to find you.." he thought...

finally they reach their mansion he went inside tons of maid welcome him.. he reach their maid head.. "where mom & dad?" .. "they are in work young master they will home later before 8pm" she informed.. 

"untill now.. the company is more important that me" he hissed and went to his room.. all the maids just silent upon hearing his words...he threw his self on the bed.. "i missed my bed" ... he grab his phone and search for his friend number .. 

"yah..Lee Joon why you didnt answer my call immidiately huh?" 

" yonghwa hyung... oh why so suddenly you called me?" 

" hows your assignment to you?.ist already done?.." he asked hoping for a positive answer.. he head joon sigh..he still remain silent waiting for his answer...

" miahne.. yong..." ... "ok then lets meet tomorrow joon" ..."yah your back...??" joon asked but yonghwa ended the call with out any hesitation.. he stood up and search for something... after searching he seated on his bed..and cares her picture.. "i missed you" he murmured.. 



~~~



his walking along the stares when he saw his father sitting in the huge c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter