Chapter 15: Changes

Marriage Deal (CLOSE)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

...after 3 days of the photoshoot shinhye finally back home. To ne honest she misses her husband already.All she wanted is to hug and kiss him now.. 

finally she reach home around 9pm after the long trip.. she sigh heavily . She went inside . Np pne welcome her. Tje house is empty.she look around the look before she left is still the same.. shinhye put down her things on the couch and went directly in the kitchen.. her eyes become wide after seeing how messy the kitchen is.

Boxes of cigerret .. emptu botles of beer .. on the table.. she fastly reach it and clean.. he did nothing aside from smooking and drinking.. she thought..

She started to prepare for dinner.. after hours shes facing the table that is full of food.. waiting for her husband to arrive.. hours had pass but yonghwa is mot yet home.. she fix the table and went in thier room.. not so long she heard a voice coming down stares.. she sigj his srunk again.. ahe thought and went out.. sje run to him to guide him on the couch.. 

Your too drunk.... she murmured.. yonghwa just smile at her.. then he pull her to sit on his lap .. shinhye just quit on her place.. yonghwa started to cares her hair..  your back..i missed you .. he said then pull shinhye to hia kissed.. he kiss her passioately and intence..shinhye didnt respond.. she so shock... with his actions..

Hmmmmmmm.... arent you going to reply? Her eyes become wide.. yo.your drunk.... he shock his head Im not that drunk just a liltle... he reply. He kissed her again this time shinhye respond.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter