Chapter 19: Chapter 19

Marriage Deal (CLOSE)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

.... Hello guys sorry for npt updating for a very long time. Hehe forgive ke miahne. 

 

Pls enjoy reading my update and pls leave a comment and pls also subscribe and upvpte thank you guys. 

 

 

 

 

..... .... ... ... .

 

 

Its been weeks since the last time yonghwa saw hyejoong and the last time he encounter her. Yonghwa never dare to discused it to his wife anymore thinking that it wasnt important anymore. And also hyejoong never disturd him anymore after that night. As the days goes by his relationship with shinhye becoming fine more fight at all. They become more happy that before. Shinhye cant even explain how she felt great about the sudden change to their relationship . For her if this is just a dream how she wish that she wont wake up from her dream anymore. Yonghwa already admit to him self that shinhye mean the world to him. He cant leave with out her. And he admited that he already fell in love with her withput his own knowledge. 

 

 

Yonghwa woke up in the middle of the night. He glance on his side and saw his wife sleeping peacefully on his side.he sight heavily when he felt he cant sleep at all. Move and planted a soft kiss on her forehead . He stood up and went down staires hos only wearing his boxer actually. He reach the kitchen and grab some wine soon as possible he went back to their room and sitted on the terrace watching the beautiful garden of their mansion.

 

He grab some stick of ciggaret and started to smook its still midnight but he cant sleep at all. Shinhye move and notice her side is empty. She open her eyes and havent seen ger husband. She sitted and look around their room. Then she stood up and saw him on the terrece with wine and ciggeret on his table. She sigh heavily and walk towards him. 

 

Honn.... she murmured. He glance at her . Oh? Why are you awke? Its still late evening.. he said. Shinhye move closer. Hon.. stop that pls. Lets go to.bed. she beg. .. 

 

You go first i'll just finished this. He replied. But... hon... i want you beside me. She pouted cutely. He smile and pull her making her seat on his lap. He cares her hair . Your to b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter