Chapter 5: HyeJoong

Marriage Deal (CLOSE)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter




so.. how are you? its been a very long time youve change alot.. jonghyun utterd before sipping his coffee.. shinhye was sitting across him .. they were inside the coffee shop.. to have some time to talk with each other since its already break time.. she smile at him..

im very fine.. still becoming more beautiful.. she said in joking way and brust into laugh... 

wae?.. dont laugh on what you said.. its houndred percent true.. 

aigoo.. you never change jonghyun your still my friend who always play jokes with me..she pouted.. jonghyun bend his hand and pinch her cheeks..... 

yah!!!..... its hurt... she pouted again... jonghyun brust into a very loud laugh forgetting that some people around them... she slap his hand make hin stop lauhing... aissssh.. your voice... she murmured...  

so do you have anything to share to me?... something that happend to your life..while im in america.. pulli share something... he chuckle waiting for her to talked shinhye sigh and then smile brightly... 

im already married..... 

MWO??????....... Shinhey eyes become wide after seeing jonghyuns reaction..... what did you said just now?.. he asked again... i said im already married.. im married with Jung YongHwa.. its been weeks had passed.. she added... jonghyun fix his self.. he cant belived on what he heard just now... oh damn how he wish shinhye is just joking... shes still looking at him.. few seconds had passed but jonghyun still very silent on his place... he glance at her..

" shin ah... why you didnt wait for me.. i went in state to study to fix my life and to settled down.. were not in the same state of life.. i know i have nothing before.. i felt for me to have something. now im back.. and ready to win you.. but its too late.. your married... but its do really too late for me to win your heart? " he thought tp him self... 

jonghyun ah... aigoo.. my bestfriend is daydreaming are you alright?... she wave her hand makes jonghyun back to earth... 

oh.. miahn shinhye... eh.. can you repeat what you said awhile ago.. your married with jung yonghwa?... she nooded... huh?... your married with him?.. as far as i remember.. his the very arrogant student during our high school right? how could it be?... he added..shinhye smile weakly at him.... its a very long long story.. Jjong ah.... she responded... and sip her coffee... 

i know how arrogant he is..is he treating to nicely?.... she smile.. of course... his so sweet to me.. she lied.... he just smile on what she said.. i think we should go back in office now.. its getting late.. she added and they both stood up..

......

soon as they reach back in the office shinhye notice some of her employee were so busy with something and she approached them... 

whats going on in here?...... all of then were so shocked in the present of their boss.... 

oh.. were just looking at this magazine mrs.Jung... 

what was that? what magazine?.... the girl handed to her... 

this is from the other company right?.. the model here look beautiful... i like her..i like her to be our model.. she smile while looking at the picture... do you know who is

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter