Chapter 30: Chapter 30

Marriage Deal (CLOSE)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

WHAT THE HELL your doing here!! Mr. Park shouted and fastly approach Yonghwa all of the sudden he punch him very hard makes him fell off the floor he pull his collar and punch him again. Yonghwa never dare to defend him self. The Park family run to them Jonghoon stop his father from his attempt to hit yonghwa again. Yeobo enough!! Mrs. Park utterd Yonghwa slowly stood up his lips is already bleeding

 pls dad i just want to see my wife! Yonghwa spoke up! 

You'll never see her again!! I regret on you Yonghwa! How dare you to treat my daughter like a ! He shouted. Get out of this place or i let the gaurds to send you out of here . He warn yonghwa cant do anything not so long he left the place. 

Dad relax. Jonghoon said and let his father seat. The Park family already knew everything after Suzy tell them the whole story. Suzy still silent on her place. When he notice Jonghyun is coming. Hows shinhye?? Hows the baby? He worriedly asked . Shes still in emergency room. Suzy respond. Have a sit first she added. 

Yonghwa is seating in the lobby of the hospital when he saw his parents in hurry going insidr he stood up and move closer. Dad Mom.he utterd. Mr. Jung stop on his place and give a dead glare to his son. His mother is about to approach him when her husband stop him Mrs. Jung cant to anything instead he follow her husband. He remain silent and went back to his seat. 

Just a few minutes had pass his parents moving out the hospital yonghwa reach them his about to talked when hia father did first. Lets talk at home. He said in a very serious tone. Lets go home my son. Mrs. Jung said and try to smile infront of him ahe cross her hands abd pull him going inside the car. 

 

~^~ 

 

Dad~~~ he moved closer then his father punch him very hard enough to make him fell off . Mrs. Jung approach his son. Yeobo.!! What are you doing!! She said and help yonghwa to stand. He stared at his father. 

You never failed yo disapppoint me!! You always bring ashame to our family. He shouted

Our family?. Since i become part of this family dad? Yonghwa asked. Even once i never felt that im part of this family. You always make me feel like im useless son. Did nothing but to put your name into shame.!! He added 

Why isnt true? !! 

Dad!! I did everything to make you proud of me. But it always seems wasnt enough!! I follow everything you want. Because i think thats the only way to make u proud of me. I let you control me. But still wasnt enough!! He said. So dont wonder anymore if i end up like this. Its all because of you dad. All i wanted is to fell your loved but i never felt. I always seek for your love. I never felt that i was loved . Yonghwa said and shed his tears .. Mr. Jung just silent and slowly turn his self. I disgrace you!! Get out of my house and never show up again.!! He said and left. 

So

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter