Chapter 29: Chapter 29

Marriage Deal (CLOSE)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Soon as shinhye reach their house she took a deep breath and twist the door knob it was very silent theres no sign of yonghwa. She sight when she saw the glasses of beers and empty boxes of cigarette in the couch. She slowly walked towards their room. And saw her husband silently sitting in the balcony she walked near to him. Shes shivering her knees are tremble shes so damn scared. Yong im home she utterd and stay still on her place. Yonghwa hit the glass on the table and broke into pieces he stoop up and face her.all of the sudden he grab her chin and hold it tightly she hold his hands trying to skip but instead yonghwa hold her tightly. Who dare you to come to my place after you leave and stay with that guy huh. His voice is shaking enough to make shinhye more scared.

Yong please stop it. It hurts.. shes struggling but yonghwa is stronger compare to her. Then suddenly yonghwa push her away luckily shinhye manage her self. Her tears continuesly falling 

Get out of this house!!! Yonghwa shouted. She fastly run to him and hold his hands. Please yong no i will explaine it everything pls. She beg instead yonghwa push her away. 

You cheated on me. !!!  He shouted shinhye stay still on her place. 

Yong!! I never ever cheated on you. Even once i never plan to cheat on you. I never ever plan to hurt you know what?. Because i love you so much. Her tears become more heavier. Yonghwa just silent on his place. Between you you are the one who is cheating!! You are the one having an affair with your ex girlfriend. You said you love me. But why you cheated on me ? Why?. She shouted . Tell me why you cheated on me yong? .. she shouted. 

I shut up! He shoutes.. 

Tell me why you cheated on me.!! Shinhye bravely shouted . 

I said shut up!!! He shouted his hands about to land on her face when he got shocked . 

IM PREGNANT!! im carrying your child! 

Yonghwa slowly put down his hand and just staring at her. Yong im pregnant. Im 4weeks pregnant. She finally spoke up. Yonghwa smirk at her. Huh do you think im going to believed that im the father of that child? huh? He hissed.  Shinhye move closer and hold his hands again  please believes me. Yong this is our child our baby. She utters isnt it we dream to have a child now its here im pregnant she added between her tears. How dare you to claim that im the father of that child. Do you think im going to believed you? After you left this house and went to that ing guy huh.!!

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter