Chapter 20: Chapter 20

Marriage Deal (CLOSE)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Shinhye finished her office work early that expected. She decided to visit her brothers home. And also to see his son. Not so long she already arrived and their maids welcome her huge smile form on her face when she saw her nephew she fastly approach her sister and to carry the baby. 

Oh shin ah. Your here... eunhye shocked when she saw her  shinhye smiled brightly at her. I just wanted to visit baby seju.  Ahhh his trullu cute. She giggle.eunhye cant help but smile while watching her playing with hier son.  

She settle down her self on the flooor and start playing with her nephew. While eunhye fastly prepared somethinf for them. 

 

After awhile baby seju fall sleep on shinhyes arm.she conrinue singing for him. Until she settle him on his crib. She cares his forehead locingly. Oh damn. She cant deny the fact that shea truly inlove with babies.  she rested on the couch and check her phone but no message from her husband. She sigh .. maybe his busy.. as usual she thought. 

Eunhye was shocked when she saw his son already aleeping. Wow shin you make him sleep that easy huh  she felt amaze... shinhye smile just try to sing for him .. then he fall asleep ahe said... you know what wgen i make him sleep he'll cry first . Aigoo thid baby really making me angry something. She laugh.  Eunhye sitted beside her. 

Eonni wherea oppa by the way?. Hmmm. His still at office daddy call him awhile ago... eunhye replied. 

 

Appa??? .. shinhye asked.. .. 

Deh... 

Oh.. why is there something wrong?. Shee asked 

I guess its an urgent meeting.. eunhye said.. shi hye..... ahe added.. shinhye just look at her. 

 

Hows your married life? Shinhye smile uppon hearing her question. I heard about your arrangement i was too shocked and felt worried about you. About what will he the out come . Eunhye said 

Hmm. Eonni ah.. dont worry about me. Actually im having a happy married life. She asure her. 

Thats good to hear that .. im so happy for ypu shin ah. I guess your h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter