Chapter 17: Lovers Day

Marriage Deal (CLOSE)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter




shinhye slowly collecting her soul when she felt the sun rays from the window hiting her face.. she slowly open her eyes and saw her husband still sleeping peacefuly beside her.. she slolwy move but then yonghwa hug her even tigher...and lil smile form on her face.. she slowly cares his face.. "hon wake up.. its getting late morning we still need to go in the office" she reminded her husband.. yonghwa slowly move his body and face her.. "can we stay like this for awhile honey..." he uttterd.. " how i wish we can but we really need to go in office hon" ...." ok ok..." he moved and face the ceiling.. shinhye just smile and peck his lips.. "i'll just take a shower" she grab the tower beside her and warp her ness... her eyes become wide when she felt yonghwa carried her into bridal style and walked in the bathroom..  not a second yonghwa pined her on the wall.. as their body touches each other...  " your a goddess" he praised her... shinhye just bite her lower lips.. " uhhgg... i cant take it any longer hon" he utterd and kissed her lips passionately and intence... "ahhhh..." she moan.. she felt his hands moved on her tight... " uggghh...ughh"  they look to each other.. " we just..." he place his finger on her lips "pssstt.. its morning session" she blush..

...


"hon..... come faster were getting late.. " yonghwa shouted from the living room.... " im coming " she replied while walking on the stares... yonghwa smile soon as shinhye reach him.. he grab her hands and they walk together going on his car.. "i'll send you in your office " shinhye smile and took his hand.. " how i wish we stay like this forever " yonghwa smile at her.. " this will last forever" he planted a soft kissed on her forehead.. 

he drove going to their office.. he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter