Chapter 6: A Kiss

Marriage Deal (CLOSE)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter





She slowly open her eyes when she heard someone knocking her door like theres no tomorrow... she slowly collect her soul and stood up.. her eyes become wide when yonghwa forcely push her inside and lock the door..she imbalance her body makes her fell of on the floor.. she tried to stood up but her hips felt pain .. than yonghwa turn his body and rudely grab her to make her stand...

what teh hell your doing huh?..i've been knocking your door for almost couple of minutes... my parents are here... he half shouted.. she swallow her saliva very hard.. then yonghwa let go of her hands make it left some buries.. she care her hands immidiately.. fix your self.. then come out.. he said coldly and left with out waiting for her respnd... 

wheres your wife???.... mrs.jung watching her son while walking on the stares towards them... he smilw to his parents... 

shes coming.. she is just changing her cloths.. he sitted across them.. 

im wondering son.. when im going to heard that your wife is pregnant?... mr.jung open a topic about baby.. mrs.jung agreed with her husband.. yonghwa smirk 

dont worry dad were working on it.. sooner or later she'll get pregnant.. he asure his parents

just be sure about it..or else i'll let you drink a fertility juice... he said jokingly... makes them brust into laugh... 

aigoo dad.... no need.. we can do it..even without drinking that jucie... he respond... mr.jung is about to talked when shinhye appeard infront of them... she bow her head and smile at her inlaws..

good morning mom dad.. she greeted... mrs.jung stood up but before she utterd words she notice that her daughter inlaw is full of buries on her body .. she started to get curious and frowned her eye brows... she cares her hands and face..

what happend to you..shin ah.. what are these?... tell me what happend?..she said worriedly while looking at her... mr.jung stood up to see what his wife talking about... his even shocked on what he saw... shinhye move his gaze to yonghwa... 

yonghwa... what happend to your wife?...he asked to him.. yonghwa walked towards his wife and hold her hands... he smile ... dont worry mom dad.. shinhye is fine.. nothing to worry... he said... hmmm were going to prepared breakfast.. stay here first.. he added and leave... 

fix your self dont be obvious on what is happening between us.. he warnned.. deh.. shinhye answer weakly...


~~**~~


the jung couple still stay on their house..shinhye already left for work while yonghwa still getting ready.. then his father approach him...on their parking area..  

lets talked for awhile.. he murmured...  he walked closer to his father... about what dad??... 

once i heard your hurting your wife.. you better hide yoursefl.. remember that even once... my hands nev

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter