Chapter 3: First Day

Marriage Deal (CLOSE)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


 

Its was the first day for yonghwa and shinhye as a married couple. About what happened last night still hurt to shinhye.. yonghwa is so rude towards her… his sharp words his insulting words hurt her so much..but she knows that all this will happened sinice it’s a force marriage ..

she open her eyes..and the sun light hitting her face.. she stood up and went in the bathroom.. she passed by the mirror and notice her eyes were swollen.. she took a deep breath.. I need to act normal.. she murmured.. she fastly took a shower ..She need to cook for their breakfast.. her husband need to go in office…

shinhye passed infront of yonghwas room when she heard him talking with someone.. she walked closer .. but then its gone.. she get down her head.. knowing that maybe his talking to special someone in this very early morning…

~**~

his walking on the stair way while fixing his neck tie.. its almost half hour his fixing it.. oh damn he need to accept that he doesn’t know how to fixed it.. !...  then he heard noise coming from the kitchen.. he move fastly to check it.. and he found his wife cooking.

he stood up on the door way and lean his self on the wall as he watch her .. he stares at her from head to toe.. cant deny the fact that his so called wife is y.. ier than what he expected.. he fucos on her fine legs then smirk.. shinhye felt someone watching her.. she turn back and saw the person..

oh.. your here.. are you hugry?..  yonghwa sitted facing the emty table..

I want coffee… shinhye smile

ok.. just wait for awhile..

whats for breakfast?.. he asked coldly with out looking at her..

im cooking kalgokso..your mom told me you love it so much..  and you know that I love kalgokso too.. I even study how to cooked it..  and im good in cooking it yong,.. she show her best smile.. and slowly place the coffee infront of him..

so???... he said sarcastly… her smile slowly faded.. I’ll just prepare the food.. she said an turn back.. early in the morning she got hurt again… !..

she was so busy fixing the table when his phone rang.. yonghwa stood up and out of the dining area.. she secretly followed him..

any news?...

hyung we need to meet I got all information about her..

how?...

I will explain it to you later when we meet..pulli come now… jungshin said

is shes fine?.. tell me jungshin.. where shes living.. how is she?.. he continue asking..

deh hyung shes perfectly fine..

ok wait for me..im coming.. he ended the call and fastly reach his case.. he went out to their house aggressively.. shinhye who heard thir conversation follow him.. yong wait… you haven’t eat yet.. she shes when hes about to go inside his car..

just throw away the food.. I wont eat..

but I cooked it for you..

I don’t care.. why did I asked you to cook?.. no right.. move away.. im going ..

but….

shut up shinhye you annoying me.. he shouted on her face.. she cant even utterd a single word.. im the one should be follow in this house.. do what ever I asked you to do.. understood?.. his anger arose..

deh…. She said nervously.. he ungently pull shinhye away on his way..and went inside his car.. thank god.. shes good enough to balance her body… she cant do anything but to watch her husband leave.. her tears rolled down he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter