Chapter 27:Chapter 27

Marriage Deal (CLOSE)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

its already his two weeks stay in Busan after what happend in Seoul. He try to talk with shinhye but he havent seen her again after the incident in their office and also on that day Yonghwa shut him out in the company. he chooses to stay in for awhile after he recieved a call from state. actually its from her mother asking him to go back in US after they recieved a call from a company asking for Jonghyun. Until still he cant make a dicision. should he go or not. should hr just left the trouble he made un done. or fix it first. Jonghyun continue his walked on seasore damn he need to accept the fact that busan is a beautiful place. im going back in seoul i want to talked to shinhye first. he thought. i hope your doing fine shin. im sorry. he added. 

 

while in Seoul. Suzy notice shinhye so pale hrr condition today is more worst than yesterday. she stood up and follow her on her office. did your husband hury you again?. she utterd. shinhye sigh heavily. gosh shinhye. when your going to wake up? huh when everything is too late? she hissed. shin leave your husband now pls. even just leave him for awhile just let him realised if he really loves you.  shinhye glance at her. pls enough suzy ah. i can......  she wasnt able to continue her words she rush i. the sink and vomit everything she eated. suzy run after her and cares her back. are you sick? she asked worriedly. she shock her head. i just feel unwell and dizzy since this morning. she said then vomit again.  Shinhye are you pregnant? suzy asked bluntly. shinhye statue on her place after hearing her words. Shin!! are you pregnent??. shinhye shock her head and wenr out in the bathroom.  she stay still and counted her menstartion. then she face her. i havent had my period last month. she said.. Your PREGNANT!! suzy said then shinhye tears started to roll on her face.. it cant be suzy. it cant me. she said in the middle of her cried. suzy just hug her. 

 

~*~ 

 

Congratulations Mrs.Jung your in your 4th month pregnancy. the doctor spoke up. shinhye just stay silent . mrs. Jung arent you happy?.  . ani ofcourse i am. she show her best smile. ok then. mrs. jung i advice you pls double careful your already in your trimester and mrs. jung have you ever experience bleeding?. shinhye look at her. in a deep thought. she slowly nooded her head.  the doctor sigh. okay then pls just becareful dont do so much things. dont get tired easily its not good to your health specially to your baby inside you. . deh. shinhye sinple reply. 

 

shes walking out of the hospital shes out of her self and theres so many things bothering her right now. she doesnt know how she will going to say to her husband. would yonghwa accept her pregnancy or he will just push her away. she sitted on a plank outside the hospital . the weather is so cold already but seems she doesnt care. she got her phone and dial yonghwa's number.

 

what??!! yonghwa asked coldly. she high heavily. i.. i have something to tell you.. what is it?. he asked.. yong.... yong im....im.. then her eyes become wide. " honey whos that? " her heart crushed into a million pieces. oh nothing i hang now. she fastly ended the call and cried. 

 

~*~ 

 

" honey whos that "?. hyejong asked while walking out of the bathroom. yonghwa whos sitting on the couch waiting for her. just smile at her. nothing honey it just someone else. he said. and stood up. he walked near to her and warp his hands on her waist. hmm your talking to long honey. pulli lets have a dinner. he murmured then went out of the room. just right after he went

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter