Chapter 16: Stay With Me

Marriage Deal (CLOSE)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Ring...ring.... ring... 

Yonghwa move his body and grab his phone beside the lamp .. but its not ringing.. he open his eyes alil and slowly  grab his wife phone..he didnt hesitate to answer the call. 

Hello.. he answer lazyly.. 

Oh good morning mr.jung im sorry dor distructing you this early morning.. but we just want to imform mrs.jung that the next photoshoot will start 1 hour to go.. her secretary informed.. 

Just cancle everything and just re schedule it tomorrow.. my wife will take a rest today.. understood..? He reply

Ok.. i understand..  yonghwa ended the call and put is back.. he move his gaze to his wife whose sleeping peacefully on his arms.. he smile and cares her hair..he planted a deep kissed on her lipa before he pull her closer to him.. he hug her so tight. Making their body more touchwith each other..

shin ah.. i feel all alone when ur not here.. he murmured softly..shinhye slowly moved and yawn.. she stared at him with a bright smile.. 

Good morning.. she speak up..

Good morning did you sleep well?? He asked..she shook her head.  Huh???? He frown.. 

How can i sleep if you keeep waking me up the whole night?? Yonghwa just smile at her.. making her blush..

How do you feel??? He asked.. i feel soar yong.. her tune suddenly change..  

Im sorry .. i did you hard shin.. he apologise.. i ing nissed yoi so much.. he added.. shinhue smile and hug him so tight.. 

I love you.. she utterd.. 

I love you .shinhye .. he slowly say on her ears.. her tears slowly roll on her face.How long she waited for her to hear those words coming to him perasonaly.. he broke their hug and yonghwa cup her face.. stop crying.. i love you.. he said and press his lips to hers.. 

He slowly claimb om her top with out brokwn their kiss.. now they are ready for the fifth round.. of love making.. 

 

..

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter