Chapter 32: Chapter 32

Marriage Deal (CLOSE)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Its been a day since yonghwa visited shinhye in the hospital sometimes he tries his lack to see her but he cant since her parents doesnt allowed him to see her and his not even allow to enter the hospital. His father already disgrace him all his trust fund already return to his father the company is no longer on his hands he has nothing now his not even allowed to enter their mansion he has no contact to his mother he left so much helpless already. Thank god his friend Minhyuk and Jungshin helping him. Yonghwa just shut him self in his house did nothing instead to drinking and smooking he look so messed shinhyes last words keepa running on his mind. "DIVORCE" the only word he remembered. His laying on the couch unknownly his tears slowly rolling down on his chin. 

If im not just stupid enough maybe me and shinhye is living happily right now and feelung excited for our baby. He thought 

He sitted and grab the papers on table. Its thier divorce paper. He recieved it yesterday when the Park's lawyer personaly handed to him. I still cant believed this things is happening right now. He thought and wipe his tears. 

.........

Have you already send the divorce papers to yonghwa? Shinhye asked. Everything is settle sweetie we just need to wait for him to sign the divorce. Mr. Park respond her mother approach her and held her hands darling are you sure about this?. Shinhye stared at her. Eomma i want to set my self free and i wanted him to let go i think for us to be separated is the best way to find our selves. If me and yonghwa is meant for each other god will make away. Isnt it eomma? Mrs. Park nooded. 

The couple left already when jonghyun arrived. 

Jonghyun ah i thought you left to US already? Shinhye asked while jonghyub settlw him seld on her side. Hmmm i'll left by next week. He said your getting well already? . He added shinhye smile and nooded her head. Mmmm actually i wanted to discharge already but my doctor still dont allowed me. She said. Aiissh. Just listed to your doctor neh. Its for your own good. Jonghyun stood up and get something. Omo!! Whats that again? .. i prepared a food for  you i cooked this. He said and place it on the table. Shin how are you and yonghwa already? He asked. Pls jonghyun i dont want to talked about it. She said and remain silent. 

.. .. 

 

WHAT!!!??? minhyuk shouted. Yah!!! Yonghwa respond. But why hyung?. Jungshin askes . I think this is the best way for me to do. Everyone hates me here . I have no reason to stay at all. He said. Theres so many reason for you to stay if you want. Minhyuk said. Are you just going to left shinhye noona?. He added 

Even i dont want to leave but i cant no longger afford seeing her suffering because of my. I wanted to calm every thing first. 

Hyung. !! They said in chorus. Shinhye and i is getting divo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter