Chapter 18: Shes Back

Marriage Deal (CLOSE)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter



 

just right after yonghwa attented his meetings.. he went back to his office.. not so long his secretary followed him." excuse me sir .someone wants to meet you.. shes waiting in the lobby since this morning" she utterd.. " told her just meet me tomorrow.. im tired" he simply reply.. " yes sir" his secretary did what he said.. 

" im very sorry maam but.. mr.jung attended alot of meetings today... and he dont have enough time to meet you right now.. if you want you can comeback tomorrow.." she said.. the lady stood up and flip her hair.. she didnt utterd any words at all..and left the lobby.. 

yonghwa dicided to go home.. he accidentaly meet his secretary on the lobby.. " who is the person your talking about awhile ago?" he asked " she didnt gave her name her.. but she told me that you know her personaly" she informed.. " how does she look?" he frown.. 

" shes looks y sir.. she has long hair. and shes a bit tall" she said...yonghwa remain in silent.. " sie are you alright?" she added.. 

" yeah.. hmm tell the security.. next dont let her in.. understood?" .. " yes sir" yonghwa leave the lobby and drove home immidiately.. 


...*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*...



shinhye laying flatly on their bed keep checking the time.. " aisssh.. why his till not home?" .. she thought,,, she sigh heavily.. until she didnt notice..she fall a sleep.. 

yonghwa arrived to their house.. he was shocked when their maid is the one who welcome him.." wheres my wife?" he asked.. " shes already sleeping sir" the maid replied.. yonghwa handed his case to her..and he didnt take a second he went to their room..and saw his wife sleeping peacefuly in their bed..

he slowly crowl on the bed and lay beside his wife as he watch his wife sleeeping peacefuly.. he didnt even notice his already smiling like an idiot..HAHA..he started to cares her hair lovingly.. "hmmmm.." shinhye moah ..yonghwa planted a soft kissed on her forehead.. 

" oh! hon your here.. have you eat dinner? i'll prepare for you" shinhye said and try to stand up.. " ashhh.. just continue to sleep..ok.. i already eat m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter