CHAPTER 7

Marrying A Creep

"Ya! Isn't that Hyuna?" You asked and Chanyeol frowned. 
"What is she doing there?" You asked again. 
"Aigoo... Such a ..." You said and you both walked towards the door. Chanyeol placed his hand on the door knob. Without any second thought, he twisted it and it's not locked. He opened the door, pushing it. 
"O-oppa!" 
"Bwoya?" Chanyeol asked, looking at her and Baekhyun who's now half . 
"What's happening inside? Who's your 's victim?" You ask, still have no idea that your boyfriend is inside. You pushed Chanyeol aside and enter inside, only to find Baekhyun half , fixing his belt. 
"Baek...-- Baekhyun..." You said. 
"J-jagiya... Let me-- let me explain this to you..." He said. You looked at Hyuna's dress which is opened. You huffed and your tears rolled down on your cheek. There's no need to explain. What they look like right now says everything. Baekhyun cupped your cheeks with his cold, sweaty hands. Leaning his forehead on yours. You can't even look at his eyes in disgust. 
"Hands off..." You said calmly. He shook his head, tears rolling down on his cheek. 
"Jagiya... Let me explain, please... Just let me--" Your hands suddenly had a brain of its own and it landed hardly on his cheek. 
"Byun Baekhyun... I trusted you..." You said, tears still streaming down on your cheeks. 
"Namji-- Jagiya!" Baekhyun ran after you. You stormed out of the room heading somewhere he can't find you. You entered the elevator and the door collided before Baekhyun can enter. You start to sob. Seeing their situation earlier. It felt like a big ball of reality hit your walls. You reached the ground floor and you run outside. You don't know where to go. You just trust your feet until you reached an isolated place. You fell on your knees. You felt betrayed. By your family, and now by your boyfriend. You buried your face in your palms, sobbing ceaselessly. 
"Jagiya!" Baekhyun shouted as he spotted you. You stood up facing him, wiping your tears. 
"Jinjja... You're indeed a fearless bastard." You said and hit his chest with your fist. You cry louder. Cursing at him. But he didn't do anything. He just let you hurt him, curse him. You felt tired, you felt weak until your punches stopped. You almost fell on your knees but Baekhyun hugged your figure. 
"Namji... Mianhae..." He said. Kissing the side of your head. 
"Jagiya... I'm sorry... I'm really really sorry..." You said. You bit your lower lip. Trying to escape from his strong arms that's wrapped around you. 
"Let-- let me go Baekhyun... Let me go!" You pleaded. His shirt is now soaked with your tears. But the boy doesn't give a about it. All he wanted to hear is you to forgive him which is impossible. He knows it.
"Jagi--" you slapped him hard once more, living red mark on his face. 
"Stop calling me that... It's disgusting..." You said. He cupped your cheeks, pressing his lips on yours. 
"Please... Please forgive me..." Baekhyun whispered, his hot breath touching your lips. Your can't help but to cry. 
"Hajima... Jebal..." You said. 
"Jagi... Please..." 
"Stop it Byun Baekhyun!!" You shouted, grabbing all your strength to push him away from you. 
"Do you know what it feels like when you're kissing me?? If feels like i'm kissing a cockroach! It's disgusting!!" You shouted. He kneeled down in front of you, hugging your lower parts.
"Please... Forgive me... I... I promise... I promise it won't happen again!" He said, looking at you. 
"Yes... It won't happen again..." You said, making Baekhyun see a little light.
"Because we're over..." You said, removing his arms around you. Baekhyun shook his head and you wipe your tears. 
"Go get a better life..." You said. 
"Namji!!" He cried, begging for your forgiveness. 
"You broke your promise... I don't know what does that Hyuna have that i don't... Is she really that skilled in bed??" You asked. Baekhyun stood up, pulling you closer. 
"Let me go!!" You shouted. 
"Namji please... Let's talk about this first... Okay? Baby? Hmm?" 
"No." You said. Baekhyun grabbed your hand, kissing it. Crying loudly.
"Let go..." Chanyeol's voice said. You look at him and he looked away. 
"Baek... Let go of her..." He said. Grabbing Baekhyun's collar. 
"You bastard..." Chanyeol said with his dark eyes. Chanyeol stared at him for a while before letting his fist land on his jaw. Baekhyun fell on the ground but quickly stood up and return his punch. Chanyeol chuckled and push Baekhyun giving him another punch. 
"Hajima... Chanyeol... Hajima..." You said, holding Chanyeol's wrist. But Chanyeol removed your hands and punch Baekhyun. 
"This is for me..." He said and throw a punch on Baekhyun's face. 
"And this is for Namji..." He said throwing another punch on his stomach. Baekhyun felt weak and he let his body fall on the ground. 


---


The next day was no easy. Waking up in the morning, feeling the sting in your heart, the pain and the marks of it. You stood up and found Hyuna's phone on the table. You took it reading messages from Baekhyun, the pictures of them. You bit your lower lip, restraining yourself from crying. You placed it down and you grab your bag, packing your things. You want to go back to Seoul. Right now. You take a deep breath, grabbing her phone. You made your way to Chanyeol's room and knock on it. The door opened, revealing Chanyeol with his puffy eyes. You looked away and you hand Hyuna's phone. 
"I think she forgot it... Last night." You said. The sound of 'last night' made your tears formed. 
"So... I guess we have to leave now." You said. 
"Now? We have 2 more days..." Chanyeol said. 
"I want to leave..." You said. 
"You don't have anything to be worry about. I sent the two back to seoul." He said. You remained silent. Not knowing wether to thank him or what. 
"Uhmmm..." He started. 
"About last night... I'm sorry--"
"There's no need to be sorry... Besides, i... I want to thank you... Because of you, i knew what's happening behind me." You said and he smiled. That smile, the genuine smile that you've never seen before. 
"I'll see you later for breakfast." He said. You nod your head and you returned to your room. You sat down on the bed, your eyes landed on your hand. 
"Aish..." You hissed, remembering that you gave the ring to Hyuna. You lied down on your bed, turning off your phone. Baekhyun's been calling for endlessly. You don't want to hear his voice, you don't want to see him. You decided to take a shower, and after that, you head outside and found Chanyeol there, he raised a brow and start to walk. You followed him quietly until you reached a restaurant. 


You both start to eat in silence, no one talks. No one looks at one another. You two are broken, crushed into pieces. You both don't have any idea where to start picking the pieces up. Chanyeol heaved a sigh and his eyes landed on your hands. 
"Where's your ring?" He asked. 
"I gave it to your girlfriend." You said. 
"You mean, EX girlfriend?" He asked and you looked at him. 
"I gave it to her. Whoever she is." You said.
"Then let's buy a new one...--"
"No need to... We're going to be divorced soon. Why do we even need to waste money for a ring?" You said, not even looking at him. 
"Let's go visit hallasan mountain later." He said. You let out a sigh and you stood up. 
"I'm not feeling good. If you want to go, then go..." You said, leaving him all alone. He sighed, if he looks okay, yes he does. Just one cry and he's all fine. He doesn't give a to others. If you leave him, then so be it. But what's this? He stood up following you. He grabbed your wrist and you turned around, you look pale and it worries him. 
"What?" You asked. 
"I'll take you to your room. You look pale. Are you alright?" He asked and you nodded your head. 
"Yes..." You said. 


---


The next day, Chanyeol exit his room, carrying a backpack and a bottle of water. He looked at your door sighing. He walked towards it and knocked on it. 
"Namji-ah!" He called out. There was no reply and he twist the door knob. It's not locked. He entered inside and found you lying down on the bed, crying loudly. 
"You motherfcker!!" You cursed. You screamed to release the pain inside you but you suddenly stopped when you heard a deep laugh. You turned your head to side and found Chanyeol laughing. 
"Ya!" You shouted and he laughed louder.
"Ya~" You whined, hugging your legs together, resting your forehead on your knees. Chanyeol stopped laughing. 
"Am i not enough? Am i not beautiful?? I feel so self-conscious." You said. Chanyeol take a deep breath and he slowly walk towards you. 
"Ya--"
"I feel so fkcing ugly..." You said. 
"Namji-ah... Why are you saying that? Where's the Namji i met before?" He asked. 
"Where's the confidence??" He asked, lying down on your bed. You look at him and he smiled at you. 
"Kim Namji... That Kim Namji with the fighting spirit." He said. He sat up and took out his handkerchief from his pocket and hand it to you. You looked at him, then at the handkerchief and then at him again. You stood up, grabbing the end of your shirt and wipe your face with it. Chanyeol's eyes widened at your action and you wipe your nose. 
"You're going to Hallasan mountain right?" You asked and he nodded his head. 
"Then wait for me." You said. 


The two of you reached the half and you feel like your lungs will explode sooner or later. The steps became steeper that made you stop. Chanyeol chuckled and he reached out his hand with a smile. You took it and he pulled you up. 
"I think it's best if we climb down now." You said. 
"Wae? Are you that tired?" He asked, obviously teasing you. And because you want to probe him wrong, you pushed his hand away and you start climbing again, passing him. He smirked, watching you tiredly climbing up. 
"Michin..." He whispered. He continued climbing, following you behind. You sighed in relief when you saw the wooden platform and you sat down, catching your breath. Chanyeol sat down beside you and he opened his bottle of water. You groaned, seeing your bottle that is now empty. He chuckled. Placing his bottle down before opening his bag, taking out another bottle of water. 
"You should always be ready for something." He said, handing you the bottle. You took it, without looking at him. You twist the cap and drink it. Chanyeol smirked, looking at your still puffy eyes. 
"I think it's better if you're here with the one you love..." You said. 
"You know... Climbing together, hand in hand..." You added, making your tears form. Chanyeol sighed, standing up from his seat. 
"You should learn how to move on... Look at me." He said. 
"I don't even feel anything bad right now. I actually feel free." He said. You look up at him and he looked at the view. 
"Even though you're not with your special someone, enjoy everything. Life won't stop for you. Life won't wait for you to find the right person." He said, returning his eyes on you. 
"Let's climb down... Your knees hurts. Right?" He said smirking. You stood up. Following his lead.  


---


You lied down on your bed, feeling your whole body aches with every single move. There was a knock on the door and you quickly stood up. You opened it, revealing Chanyeol with his bags. He gently push you aside and enter your room, placing his bag in the corner. You looked at him with a frown, crossing your arms. 
"What's this?" You asked. 
"Your father's friend is here to check if we're in one room. You know? The manager here..." He said and he sat down on the couch, turning on the TV. 
"And so? You can simply tell him that--"
"Shh..." He hushed, placing his finger on his lips. You smirked and you sat down on the bed, feeling pain all over your body. Chanyeol looked at you and smirked. 
"Girls are really, really weak." He said. 
"Mworago?" 
"I said you are weak." He said and he turn off the TV. He sat down on the floor, in front of you, grabbing your foot and starting massaging it. 
"You look at him but quickly look away, dropping your whole body on the bed. 
"I'll never climb a mountain again." You said. Chanyeol chuckled. He stopped massaging your foot, looking at you, slowly climbing up above you. He stared at your frozen figure and he smirked. 
"Y-ya..." 
"I've been thinking of this. Since yesterday." He said.
"W-what..." 
"I'm just thinking... Why can't i forget how soft your lips were..." He said. He leaned closer, brushing his lips on yours. You slapped his cheek and he smirked, throwing his self beside you. 
"That's why you can move on so fast! Because you're a playboy!" You shouted.