CHAPTER 25

Marrying A Creep

"I think we should pick up Jaebom first..." Chanyeol said, eyes focused on the road.
"Oh... No, let's have dinner together first." He said. You sighed, not even listening to him. You focused your eyes on the scenery outside but Chanyeol's mouth is not stopping until you're fed up, facing him.
"Will you please shut your mouth?" You said. Chanyeol bit his lower lip, taking a deep breath. You exhaled loudly but the guilt washed you up when he remained silent. The car came to a stop and you realized that you're in front of Jimin's house. You unbuckled your sit belt and you opened the car, walking towards the gate. You pressed the doorbell and the door opened, revealing your son who's now wearing his backpack, ready to leave. You smiled at him as he run towards you.
"Eomma!" Jaebom said.
"Jaebomie~"
"Jimin... Thank you..." You said and he smiled. You give him a hug and Chanyeol rolled his eyes.
"Is that Appa?" Jaebom asked and he run towards the car. Chanyeol opened the door and hug the kid.
"I missed you Appa!" Jaebom said. You look at Jimin and he smiled at you.
"Go home now, it's late... Jaebom needs to rest." Jimin said. You nodded your head and you wave your hand a goodbye.


Chanyeol started the engine and you fastened your seatbelt. You smiled at Jaebom who's sitting behind the two of you as Chanyeol started to drive.
"Eomma... I'm hungry..." Jaebom said.
"Hmm? Eomma will cook for you later, okay?" You said.
"You can cook?" Chanyeol asked, raising a brow.
"Of course." You said, shooting him a glare.
"Really, huh?" Chanyeol said, laughing.
"Eomma entered a culinary school before..." Jaebom said.
"I didn't know that you have some interest in cooking..." Chanyeol said.
"It's because i have a son to take care of." You said.
"Okay... Okay..." Chanyeol said. After that, he shut his mouth. Jaebom fell asleep and you sighed taking out your phone.
"Do you have any schedules tomorrow?" Chanyeol asked.
"Yes, i will take care of Jaebom then clean his room and take him to lotte world as promised." You said.
"I see, so it's your day off tomorrow." Chanyeol asked and you look at him.
"No it's not. I have schedules tomorrow, with my son." You said, coldly as ever.
"Can you please stop being so cold—"
"We're here..." You said. Chanyeol sighed, stopping the car.
"Are we here?" Jaebom asked and you unbuckled your seatbelt before opening the door. You opened the door for your son and carry his back pack.
"Thank you, Chanyeol—"
"Appa should eat with us..." Jaebom said, looking at you.
"Kaja, Appa... You should taste Eomma's cooking..." Jaebom said.


---


You served them the food after cooking, you sat down beside Jaebom and you all started eating. Jaebom suddenly laugh and you look at him.
"What's wrong baby?" You asked and he pointed at Chanyeol.
"Ya... You should've done this before..." Chanyeol said and continued eating.
"I think he likes it, Eomma!" Jaebom said. Without even knowing, you're smiling by Chanyeol's compliment. There was a moment of silence until Chanyeol broke the ice that is building up.
"Namji-ah..."
"What?"
"Can we talk later?" Chanyeol asked and you look at him.
"We're actually talking right now." You said.
"I mean, can we talk more, later?" Chanyeol said. You nodded your head and he smiled.
"Komawo..." He said.
"I'm full!" Jaebom said and you smiled, seeing his now empty bowl.
"Good job, Jaebom-ah!" You said, hugging him tightly, giving him kisses.
"Ah! Eomma stop it! I'm a big boy!" He said and you pouted.
"Aigoo, this kid. Go to your room now and change your clothes, okay? No more playing!" You said and he nodded his head with a smile.
"Namji—"
"Just say it..."
"Okay..."
"Let's marry each other again..." Chanyeol said, holding your hand.
"Mworago?"
"Okay... No... Let's start over again..." Chanyeol said. He stood up and kneel down, still holding your hand. With that, Jimin's words echoed inside you again, same as Baekhyun's words that he actually have a daughter. Everyone moved on... So maybe it's time to move on too. You look at him and you bit your lower lip, still thinking of what to answer.
"Namji... Please..." Chanyeol said, squeezing your hand. His eyes started to get watery and you sighed, freeing your hand.
"Okay..." You said. Chanyeol's eyes widened, pulling you for a hug.
"Namji, thank you, thank you very much..." Chanyeol said.


---


"Jaebom-ah... Why're you still awake?" You asked and push the door wider. You walk towards him and you sighed.
"Where's Appa?" He asked.
"He's about to leave—"
"What? No!" Jaebom
"Namji! I'm going to leave!" Chanyeol said.
"Eomma!" Jaebom whined.
"Jaebom—"
"Please, Mommy!"
"Araseo, araseo..." You said, giving up. You turn around and face Chanyeol and you sighed.
"Please, stay here..." You said.
"Yeah, stay here Appa and come with us to Lotte world tomorrow!" Jaebom said.
"If... It's okay to your Eomma..." Chanyeol said.
"It's okay with her!" Jaebom said.
"Araseo... Appa's going with us." You said. The boy cheered and you smiled at him. You kiss his forehead and cover him with his blanket.
"Go to sleep, so you have a lot of energy tomorrow." You said and he nodded his head.
"Jalja..." You said. Chanyeol also kiss Jaebom's forehead and you sighed.
"Sweet dreams..." Chanyeol said. You walk towards the door and wait for Chanyeol to exit before stepping out of Jaebom's room. You shut the door and you look at Chanyeol who's now looking at you.
"You can sleep in the guest room." You said, passing him.
"Why don't we just do what we do before?" Chanyeol asked which made you stop.
"What do you mean?" You asked, turning around, crossing your arms.
"You, in bed, me on floor." Chanyeol said.
"Stop your childish acts Chanyeol. Don't make yourself suffer and just sleep in the guest room." You said.
"Okay..." Chanyeol said. You sighed in relief and you twist the door knob.
"Then i'll sleep beside you." He said.