CHAPTER 26

Marrying A Creep

"Then i'll sleep beside you..." He stated proudly.
"Can you please stop fooling around? Park Chanyeol—"
"You agreed that we'll both start over, am i right?" Chanyeol said, taking a step closer to you.
"Yes," you simply replied with your relaxed tone.
"Okay then, let's go in." He said and reached out his hands for the doorknob but you slapped his hands.
"But that doesn't mean that we'll sleep together. Just like what you said, WE ARE GOING TO START OVER." You said.
"Yes, you're right, we're going to start over. This is actually good. This is how we start before, right?" Chanyeol said and he gently push you aside and enter inside your room.
"Oh my god, i miss this room." Chanyeol said as he lie flat on your bed. You cross you arms on your chest and you sighed, watching him.
"You said you'll sleep on the floor." You said.
"You said that don't make myself suffer, right?" Chanyeol said. And with that, you sighed, walking towards your closet. You took out a blanket and you sat down on the other edge of your bed.
"If you snore, i'll kick you out." You said, facing your back to him.
"I missed this, Namji-ah..."
"Bwo?"
"The way you treat me, even though it is cold as ice, i still feel loved." Chanyeol said. You smirked, shaking your head from side to side. You took a deep breath and you lie down, placing a pillow between the two of you before covering yourself with your blanket.
"Let's just share blankets!" Chanyeol said.
"No." You said. You turn off the light and you sighed, shutting your eyes. You feel oh so tired and all you want for the night is a good night sleep. There was a moment of silence and for you, it's heaven. You smiled, snuggling on your pillow. You sighed and slowly falling asleep when you felt a pillow hit your head.
"What the fck..." You cursed silently, turning around. The lights were off but you can feel his breath against your lips. Your eyes widened.
"Mianhae..." He said. His hot breath touch your lips once more and you gulped.
"I'm wondering how close we are right now... I want to know." He said.
"Ch-chanyeol..." You said. Chanyeol smirked, knowing that the two of you are very very close right now.
"Yes? My baby?" He asked, your hair.
"Hajima..." You said.
"Stop what? I don't want to stop anymore... I'll grab the opportunity..." Chanyeol said, moving closer. You just felt his soft lips slowly devouring yours. Your eyes slowly shut, your lips slowly returning his kisses. Even though your mind is debating whether you're doing wrong or nothing's wrong.
"Forgive me please, baby..." Chanyeol said before continuing the kiss. Slowly, your mind turns black, letting Chanyeol top you. Your hands s on his neck, rubbing it sensually.
"I'm sorry...—" Chanyeol said then he suddenly sob, you felt his tears against your cheek.
"Chanyeol..."
"I should've protect you... I should've fight—"
"Chanyeol... Gwaenchana... Gwaenchana..." You said, wiping his tears away.
"I forgive you..." You whispered, cupping his cheeks. Chanyeol smiled, crashing his lips on yours.


---


You and Jaebom waited in front of the Entrance and wait for Chanyeol to arrive. It's been an hour already but Chanyeol's still no where to be found. You took a deep breath and held Jaebom's hand.
"I think we should go inside now..." You said.
"No! Appa's not her yet... We can't go without him!" Jaebom protested.
"Maybe he's still in the meeting... Maybe he can't come!" You said.
"Jagiya!" A deep voice shouted. Your free hand clenched into a ball and you turned around looking at him with a very mad expression plastered on your face. He catch his breath as he reach the two of you and you sighed.
"Mianhae... It was an urgent meeting, i didn't know that it'll last that long—"
"My secretary also called me because of an urgent meeting to, but i managed to cancel it just because to go here and spend time with Jaebom, because today's his birthday." You said. Chanyeol looked down and he brush his bangs up.
"I'm sorry, okay?"
"Please don't fight..." Jaebom said. You took a deep breath and you carried your son up.
"Let's go..." You said. You all entered inside and you put Jaebom down but quickly hold his hand so he won't go away.
"Eomma! The carousel! Let's go ride it!" Jaebom said.
"Hmm? Go on, i'm not going to ride." You said. Chanyeol smiled, remembering how you beg him to ride it with you. You looked at him and you frowned.
"What?" You asked.
"Kaja... Let's go ride it." Chanyeol said, holding you hand.
"Y-ya!!" You shouted.


After riding the carousel, Jaebom felt so happy but that doesn't end there, the two rode more rides together. You take pictures of them together and you sighed. You forgave him already, but you can't help but to act cold towards him. Even you, you can't understand yourself. You can't understand your gears and screws inside your head.
"Kaja..." Chanyeol said. You didn't even notice that their ride is over. You nod your head and you smile at Jaebom.
"Having fun?" You asked while walking. The kid nodded his head with his big smile playing on his lips. You pat his head and you chuckled.
"Well, Our Jaebom should. Because it's your birthday today!" You said. Chanyeol smiled, feeling more than happy that he actually spending time with the two of you.
"I'm hungry..." Jaebom said, looking at Chanyeol. Chanyeol smiled at him sweetly before carrying him up.
"Kaja... Let's eat, then let's go home after." Chanyeol said who's now looking at you. You nod your head and you both start to walk. Chanyeol held your hand and you quickly look away. You don't know why you feel uncomfortable when he's around. You don't know why your blood boils up every time he touches you. But you have to control yourself because Jaebom's around. You reached a restaurant and you sat on the Chair and Chanyeol sat down Jaebom in front of the two of you before he sat down beside you.
"Eomma, i'll go to the restroom first..." Jaebom said and you smile at him.
"You can go alone?" You asked and the boy nodded his head proudly.
"Uwaah... My Jaebom's a big boy now!" You said and he smiled, hopping down.
"Go now... Ppali." You said.
"Ne~" he replied. Chanyeol grabbed the menu and scanned it but Chanyeol grabbed it and shut it.
"What the hell?" You said, looking at him. Chanyeol raised his hand and wave to the waiter. The waiter nodded his head and he enter the kitchen.
"Tell me Namji, you already forgave me right? But why the hell are you treating me like this??" Chanyeol asked, holding your hand under the table.
"I'm really like this. You know that."
"No, you're not." Chanyeol said.
"We all know how sweet you are, Kim Namji." Chanyeol said and you bit your lower lip.
"It's just a small problem Chanyeol, don't make it—" You said but your words cut when Chanyeol pecked your lips. Your face heated up and you looked at away. Chanyeol laughed, clapping his hands together as he look at your red face.
"Eomma! What happened? Are you sick?" Jaebom asked.
"A-ani..." You said. The waiter arrived, serving plates of food.
"Go on and eat Jaebom-ah... We'll go shopping today." Chanyeol said.
"Ya... That's not in the plan." You said.
"So what?" Chanyeol said, looking at you.
"What so what??" You asked, placing your chopsticks down. Chanyeol smiled at you innocently looking at your lips before his smiles turned into a naughty one.
"No way..." You said, grabbing your chopsticks.
"Okay then, we're going shopping today." Chanyeol said.


Chanyeol bought Jaebom lots and lots of toys and clothes. You even help him carry some paper bags. You sighed and you watch how happy Jaebom is. The two walk side by side while you, walking all alone. You follow them like you're some kind of bodyguard. Your phone rang and you clicked your tongue, managing to hook your phone inside your bag. It's your secretary, asking you to come over for a meeting. You took a deep breath and you stopped walking.
"I told you i can't. It's my son's birthday today... You can send Eomma, call Eomma." You said. You end the phone call, placing your phone inside your bag. Chanyeol stopped walking and turn around, looking for you.
"Where did your Eomma go?" Chanyeol asked.
"I don't know..." Jaebom replied. You carried the paper bags again and you continued walking, the two boys spotted you and Chanyeol sighed.
"Ya... Give me those." Chanyeol said, taking the paper bags from you.
"I think you two are done buying stuffs, right?" You asked and Jaebom nodded his head.
"Good... I'm tired..." You said, making your son laugh. You smile at him and you plant a kiss on his forehead.
"Kaja... Eomma needs to rest..." Jaebom said. The three of you head to the Parking lot and Chanyeol sighed, checking the time on his expensive looking wrist watch.
"Ya... Your car is over there... What are you doing?" You asked. A car arrived and you look at it as it stop in front of the three of you, the window open and you smirked.
"Jaebomie!" Namjoon sang.
"Uncle!" Jaebom cheered.
"Kaja! We're going home!" Namjoon said, Chanyeol opened the door for Jaebom and he smiled, squatting in front of the Kid.
"You go home first okay? Eomma and Appa will go on a date today..." Chanyeol whispered.
"Araseo... Get Eomma back... Okay?"
"I will..." Chanyeol said before kissing Jaebom's forehead. The Kid entered inside the car and Chanyeol shut it before opening the car trunk and placing the paper bags inside. He shut it and show his thumbs up to Namjoon then wave his hands. The car drove away and you wave your hands on Jaebom. Your phone rang again and you took it out again, quickly answering it.
"Just move it tomorrow, okay? I'm tired." You said. Chanyeol watch you, crossing his arm on his chest.
"Tell them i can't come..." You place your hand on your forehead and you sighed. You took a glance on your wrist watch and you sighed.
"Araseo, i'm on my way—" You said, but Chanyeol grabbed your phone away and turn it off. Your eyes widened and you look at him.
"Kaja..." He said and he grab your hand. Pulling you inside.
"Ya!" You shouted.