CHAPTER 28

Marrying A Creep

Jaebom stayed in the living room watching his favorite cartoon on TV. You smiled and you head upstairs, carrying boxes and taking them to a room which will be Jaebom's room. You placed it inside and unpack them one by one. You took a deep breath, taking out some toys and displaying it in a corner. You placed his story books in the dust-free shelf and arrange them by colors. You smiled and you stretch your arms, feeling tired. You're like spending your 3 hours fixing your son's room. But it's all worth it, just seeing his smiles. The door opened and Chanyeol entered, carrying Bags which contains Jaebom's clothes. You walk towards him and grab it, settling it on the floor before opening it. You opened the closet and you started placing them inside but a hand abruptly stop you from what you're doing. You look at the owner of the hand and you frowned.
"Take a rest... I know you're tired. I'm going to fix Jaebom's clothes." He said and you chuckled.
"I don't trust you..." You said, laughing.
"I promise i'll make it serious." Chanyeol said. You know him. He's not going to place it neatly but he's going to place them in. Just place them in. You shook your head and you grab some of Jaebom's clothes and also arrange them by colors.
"Aigoo... What are you doing? You should sort them. Polo-shirts are polo shirts." Chanyeol said.
"That's the way he likes it, Chanyeol... Stop complaining..." You said, flicking his forehead. He pouted, grabbing some of Jaebom's clothes and start arranging them.
"Like this, right?" He asked and you nod your head.
"You can go and have some rest now. Look at you. Your eye bags are forming." He said, cupping your cheeks.
"I promise, i'll do good. Just please, don't make yourself tired." Chanyeol said, pecking your lips.
"I'll watch you here. I'll make sure you're doing your job well." You said, lying down on Jaebom's bed. Chanyeol smirked, placing Jaebom's clothes inside his closet. Your eyes slowly shut by itself and you fell asleep. After placing Jaebom's clothes, Chanyeol silently close the closet before taking Jaebom's bag and placing it in a corner.
"Jagiya, i'm done—" he said but abruptly stop when Chanyeol noticed you sleeping. Chanyeol smiled and walk towards you. The door cracked opened and Jaebom stepped inside.
"Wae?" Chanyeol asked.
"I just want to check my room... Why is eomma sleeping here?" Jaebom said.
"She's tired, baby... I'll take her to our bedroom, okay? Make sure that you're downstairs later so you can eat snacks." Chanyeol said. Jaebom nodded his head and wander around his room while Chanyeol carried you bridal style and head to your bedroom. He carefully lay you down on the bed and he sighed. He head downstairs and found Jabeom sitting on one of the stools in front of the kitchen.
"I want potato chips..." Jaebom said.
"Your mom will kill me if i give you..." Chanyeol said and Jaebom pouted.
"She's sleeping! It's okay!" Jaebom said. Chanyeol clicked his tongue before ruffling Jaebom's hair.
"Araseo... Make sure that your mommy won't know about this, okay?"
"Okay!"


You opened your eyes and found yourself inside your bedroom. You manage to sit and you stretch your arms up, before checking the time on the wall clock. You sighed and you stood up, making your way downstairs. The two boys are not in the living room so you decided to go inside the kitchen. You frowned, crossing your arm which made the two stop laughing.
"What's this?" You asked, walking towards them. You grab the bag of chips and you hit Chanyeol's head with it.
"You know my rules!" You said and you clicked your tongue.
"Just this time, Eomma..." Jaebom said.
"Tsk. I told you that it's not healthy, right??" You said and he pouted.
"Pleaseee~" he sang and you sighed in defeat.
"Araseo. Just this time. Remember that." You said. With a smile, the kid nodded his head and continued eating his chips placed in the bowl.
"Mianhae..." Chanyeol said, giving you a back hug.
"Gwaenchana..." You said. The doorbell rang and you look at Chanyeol who released you from his hug. He walked towards the door and open it.
"Eomma... Appa..." Chanyeol said.
"Chanyeol-ah..." His mother said. Chanyeol opened the door widely and the two visitors stepped inside.
"What are you doing here?" Chanyeol asked.
"Namjoon, told me that you proposed to Namji again..." She said.
"Yeah..." Chanyeol said.
"I want to talk to her... We want to talk to her..." Your father said. Chanyeol sighed and he lead them to the kitchen. You paused playing with Jaebom and you look at the three of them. Jaebom jumped down and bow his head to his grandparents. You bowed your head too and you bit your lower lip while looking at Chanyeol.
"A-annyeonghaseyo..." You said.
"Jaebom-ah... Can you go to your room first?" You said and the boy head upstairs.
"I heard that my son... Proposed to you again..." His father said and you nodded your head.
"We just want to make things clear Namji... Those divorce papers before was not filed by our Son, we filed them because of a conflict between us and your parents... We felt guilty when we knew that you're taking care of our grandchild, Jaebom..." His father said. You nodded your head. You somewhat feel hatred towards them, but they're still Chanyeol's parents. You took a deep breath, gathering all your courage and will power to speak.
"It's okay... Chanyeol already told me that..." You said. They both smiled, walking towards you to, opening their arms. You smiled at them and give them a hug.
"We're very sorry, Namji-ah..." He said and you nodded your head.
"When's the wedding??" She asked and you giggled.
"We're still planning about it... Eomma..." You said. She smiled brightly and cling her arms with yours.
"My new friend for US can help you with your gown. Her designs are incredibly amazing!" She said. You laughed and you look at your husband who's smiling widely.
"He's in charge..." You said, pointing at Chanyeol.


---


Weeks passed, busying yourself on your work and the plans for the wedding. You sighed, spinning your chair around inside your office. You took out your phone and you dialed Chanyeol's number who picked up as fast as the lightning.
"Baby!" He said and you smiled.
"What's your decision?" He asked.
"Let's go for a beach wedding..." You said. Chanyeol smiled widely, pumping his fist in the air.
"Good choice baby... I'll tell Eomma..." He said and you smiled.
"Araseo... See you home..." You said.
"Saranghae~"
"Nado~" you replied. You end the phone call and you sighed with a smile, grabbing all the folders on your table and placing them neatly inside the drawer under your table. You stood up and you stretch your arms before sliding the curtains to the side and watch the scenery outside through the huge windows. You smiled, and you took a deep breath nodding your head. You grab your bag and you exit your office, making your way to the parking lot. Your phone rang and you quickly answer the phone call from your mother.
"Ne, Eomma?"
"Go home straight, okay? Namjoon's on his way to pick up Jaebom from school.
"Wae? I promised Jaebom that i'll pick him up today..."
"Ani... Namjoon will explain, okay?" She said and you sighed in defeat.
"Araseo, i'm on my way..." You said.


---


You head to the dining hall and found your parents sitting facing each other. You frowned, sitting beside your mother.
"What's up? Why are you rushing me to go home?" You said.
"Kaja... Let's go to your room first..." She said, grabbing you gently by your wrist. You looked at your father who looked away and follow your mother's lead. Your heart beats fasten as you go nearer and nearer to your room.
"What is this Eomma? You're making me nervous. Is something bad happening right now? Tell me... so we can fix it as fast as we can." You said. Your mother placed his hand on the door knob and twist it but stop, checking the time on her wrist watch. She pushed the door widely and push you inside.
"Bye~" She sang happily with a smile before shutting the door. Everyone inside your room bowed their heads and the girl behind you grab you by your shoulders and sat you down in front of your dresser.
"W-what's this??" You asked but no one dared to answer your questions. They put your make up on, do your hair and your nails as well. After some minutes of makeover, They took out your wedding gown and your eyes widened.
"Oh my gosh... Don't tell me—"
"We need to be quick, Namji-ssi..." The girl said.


---


At the beach where the venue is going to be held, Chanyeol took a deep breath, adjusting his bowtie. They all planned a wedding in two venues, one's at the church and at the beach, but since you chose to have a beach wedding, Chanyeol canceled everything back at the church. He rub his hand together and he stood in front.
"Good luck..." Namjoon said and he nodded his head.
"Don't make this one fail again..." He added.
"Ne..." Chanyeol replied with a smile.
"Chanyeol!" A familiar voice shouted. Chanyeol's eyes widened and he smiled widely, welcoming an old friend. Baekhyun together with his little daughter Sooji.
"Annyeonghaseyo!" A little girl greeted with a smile.
"This is my daughter, sooji." Baekhyun said.
"Hello! You look like your Appa..." Chanyeol said and Baekhyun chuckled.
"Hey... Congratulations by the way..." Baekhyun said, shaking hands with each other.
"Thanks..." Chanyeol said.
"Oh— ya! Sooji!" Baekhyun said and run after his daughter. Chanyeol smiled and check the time. He felt more nervous, knowing the time is getting nearer and nearer. Another guest arrived, walking towards Chanyeol.
"Hey..." He said. Chanyeol turned to face the man who's smiling.
"Jimin..." Chanyeol said.
"Congratulations..." Jimin said, tapping his shoulder.
"Take care of her... And Jaebom..." Jimin said smiling at the taller one.


Your car stopped and your parents stepped out and your father opened his palms, offering you a hand. You smiled, grabbing it and start to walk with your parents on both of your sides. You took a deep breath, feeling nervous, seeing Chanyeol's figure from afar.
"Don't be nervous... Everything's going to be fine..." Your father said. You reached the front and your father handed your hand to Chanyeol.
"Please take care of my daughter..." He said to Chanyeol and he nodded his head. The ceremony started and you can't help but to be emotional. Because finally, your dream wedding is happening. The wedding that never happened before is happening right now. You look at Chanyeol with teary eyes and you sniffed.
"I do..." You replied. The priest repeated the same words to Chanyeol and he smiled,taking a deep breath before nodding his head.
"I do..." Chanyeol said. You both smiled at each other's words. Your tears rolled down and the two of you started to exchange vows to each other. The vow that will never ever break again. You'll make sure that no one can destroy the two of you for the second time. Chanyeol lifted the thin cloth covering your face before pressing his lips on your, devouring your lips for the nth time. You can hear the cheers booming loudly.
"I will love you foreve, Namji..." Chanyeol said.


---


"Namji!" Baekhyun said, walking towards you while holding his daughter's little hand, Jaebom who's beside you hid behind you but kept an eye on the little girl in front of him.
"Ya.. Jaebom-ah are you shy?" You asked and Chanyeol chuckled, looking at his son.
"Aigoo... Jaebom-ah, this is Sooji..." Baekhyun said.
"Annyeonghaseyo! Byun Sooji imnida!" The girl said bowing his head.
"Ya... Jaebom-ah... You should say something." You said.
"A-annyeong!" Jaebom said before running away. You laughed, leaning your body against Chanyeol's. He wrapped his arms around your body and you smiled.
"Aigoo. This cheesy couple." Baekhyun said.
"Ya! Where's your wife?" You asked.
"She's just around..." Baekhyun said, wandering his eyes around.
"Oh! There's eomma!" The girl said, pointing at this familiar girl.
"Hyuna?" You both said in unison and you smiled, giving her a hug.
"Congratulations, Namji-ah..." She said.
"Aigoo! Look at you! You never changed!" You said.
"You too! You look more beautiful." She said. Jimin walked towards you and you give him a hug. His half smile hurts you like hell and you sighed.
"Jimin..." You said.
"Congratulations... Chingu-ya..." He said and smile widely.
"Just tell me if this Giant hurt you. Araseo?" He said and you giggled.