CHAPTER 11

Marrying A Creep

You found Chanyeol downstairs who's busily watching TV. You sat down beside him and he look at you. You smiled at him, which made his heart pound harder and faster. He looked away, still wearing his handsome poker face. 'Good thing i'm good at controlling my fcking emotions...' He thought. He quickly stood up, afraid that your smile might spill the beans. He head to the kitchen and exhaled in relief. You then frowned, feeling weird for what happened. You just wanted to say sorry. That's all! You shrugged your shoulder and lie down on the couch, continuing the movie. After few hours, you stood up and head to the kitchen and found Chanyeol who just finished eating his meal. Your jaw dropped and he look at you but then he roll his eyes and walk towards the sink and wash the dishes. You huffed walking towards him with your hands on your waist. 
"What's your problem?" You asked. He looked at you and then look away, continuing to wash the dishes. 
"Ya... Why didn't you even tell me that you're going to eat? Huh? If you don't want to eat without me, then tell it! Spit it out!" You shouted. 
"Then if you're going to leave in the middle of the night to party hard all alone, then tell me!" He shouted back. Shutting his eyes, taking a deep breath, he turned his back to you. Wiping his hands before he start walking away, passing you. Completely ignoring your presence at the moment. 
"Park Chanyeol! Will you please tell me your problem? Coz i can't stand under a roof with you if you're going to act like this!" 
"Ahh... I get it... So i'm the one who got a problem?" He asked, walking back to your direction. He stood in front of you. Trapping you between the wall and his body.
"Why don't you ask yourself Kim Namji?" He asked, raising a brow. 
"Because the last time i checked is that we're married." He said. 
"Wow... Since when did you care about the stupid marriage? Huh? Park Chanyeol? We're married for our parents' business... Nothing more." You said. 
"And if you don't want to eat with me... Then start cooking YOUR OWN food. Because i prefer to eat outside." You said. 
"With who? With that boy? Huh??" He shouted, fist curling. 
"What the heck is your problem with him?!" 
"Let's just stop this right here... I don't want to fight." Chanyeol said. You head upstairs, grab your jacket and your bag and head outside to eat. Chanyeol watch you leave from the balcony and he heaved a sigh. 
"You should say sorry to her, Park Chanyeol..." He whispered. 


You reached a restaurant and you sat down on the chair, ordering your lunch. You sighed when the waiter walked away. You place your hands on the table and you shut your eyes, trying to recover yourself from the small fight you had with Chanyeol. You just can't understand his actions these past few days. It's weird. You don't know what happened to the screws and gears inside his head. Or if he's whole brain is being controlled by an alien. You take a deep breath and then you suddenly yelp when you felt a hand on your shoulders. You turned around to see who it is and you felt that the sun got even brighter. 
"Jimin-ssi!" You said. 
"Did i scare you? What are you doing here?" He asked and you smiled. 
"I'm just going to eat..." You replied. 
"Good! I'm going to eat too! Can we... You know... Share one table?" He asked and you nodded your head with a smile. 
"Of course!" You said. He took a seat in front of you and the waiter arrived placing your order, after a while, his food also arrived. You both start to eat, telling random stories about each other. 
"Are you married?" He suddenly asked, looking at your ring.
"H-huh?" 
"Your ring..." He said. Looking at you. 
"A-ani... It's not like that..." You said and he nod his head. 
"We're arranged... You know... For some business matters... So... Yeah... We're not even in love with each other...." You said. 
"That's pretty hard..." He said. 
"Yes it is..." You sighed. 
"It's okay with me if he loves me or whatsoever, because i can learn to love him back. But the problem is... We're not really in love with each other. So yeah... It is hard..." You said. Jimin sighed, feeling sad with your situation. Jimin grabbed your hand and he smiled. 
"I'm your friend... You can tell me everything you feel..." He said. 
"What's this?" A familiar voice asked. 
"Oppa!" You said, standing up from your seat. 
"Who's this?" Namjoon asked. 
"H-he's my friend." You replied. You can see the anger in his eyes and you fcking hate it. 
"You are a married person Namji... You can't just hold hands with some boy..." He said in english to prevent jimin from understanding it. 
"Oh come on... Chanyeol and i doesn't have any feelings for each other! Besides, Jimin and i are friends!" You replied. 
"It starts with it. The best example is you and Baekhyun... Weren't you two friends before?" He asked and you bit your lower lip in annoyance. 
"Please shut up." You said. 
"Now let's go to your house because Eomma and Appa asked me to visit you." He said. 
"Jimin-ssi... Can i take my sister back home now?" Namjoon asked and Jimin nodded with a smile.
"It's okay..." He replied. 
"I'll see you later." You said and Namjoon pulled you with him. 


---


Namjoon sat in front of the two of you. Chanyeol moved away from you and you look at him. He sighed, same as your brother who just stare at you the whole time. He keeps on trying to send a message through eyes but you just can't receive it. And when you finally got the message... You roll your eyes, placing your hand on Chanyeol's shoulder.
"Mianhae..." You said, gently caressing it. 
"I was wrong..." You said. Chanyeol rolled his eyes, but deep inside... He feels more than happy that he could jump from ground to the clouds. 
"Ya. Park Chanyeol." Said Namjoon. 
"It's okay... Just... Just don't do it again." He said, placing his hand on top of yours. You felt electricity flowed with his touch. You cleared your throat and you remove your hands. 
"So... You guys okay now." Your brother stated and the two of you nodded your heads. 
"I still have a lot of things to do... I'm just here to check on Namji, and to give your phone." He said, placing the phone on the table. 
"So... Can i go now?" He asked and you nod your head. 
"Please do." You said. Your brother stood up, same as Chanyeol and they both walk towards the front door. 
"Please look after her..." Namjoon said, patting Chanyeol's shoulder. 
"I will..." Chanyeol replied. Chanyeol sighed, heading back to the living room. You grab your phone reformatting it to easily remove any memories of your ex boyfriend Byun Baekhyun. 
"I'm going out later okay... So don't be mad this time..." You said, heading upstairs. Chanyeol sighed, sitting down on the sofa. 
"Hold it..." He whispered. 


Wearing your white cocktail dress, you grab your bag and check the time before heading downstairs, Chanyeol is there, leading against the wall, looking at you from head to toe. He huffed, shaking his head before heading to the kitchen. You roll your eyes and you head towards the front door. Chanyeol took a deep breath, trying to not stop you. You entered inside the club and quickly grab a drink, watching every people dance to the beat. Jimin spotted you and he smiled, walking towards you. You give him a friendly hug and you both settled on the stools, beside each other. Holding your phone, the two of you took a picture together and setting it as your wallpaper. It was the first photo after reformatting your phone. Jimin sighed, while looking at your ring. It doesn't mean that he wants you to get divorced, he just feel... Uneasy with it. 
"You know what..." 
"What?" 
"I like someone..." He said, looking at the glass of his drink. 
"Really... Who?" You asked and he chuckled. 
"Of course i can't tell you." 
"Ya... We're friends!" You said. 
"Yeah... We're friends..." He said, while looking at you. And being the fastest thinker ever, you got his message. Placing your drink down on the counter, you frowned, trying to test if he's indeed serious. Then he nod his head. 
"Ya... Stop kidding okay? This is way impossible. We just met, like... Yesterday..." You said and he chuckled. 
"I know... That's why i hesitated a bit..." He said, fixing his snapback. 
"What do you think?" He asked, not looking at you this time. You take a deep breath and you exhaled loudly. 
"I don't know... I've never experienced some kind of love at first sight... You know, i fell in love with a friend. And he feels the same way, but that time, i had to go to LA for some matters... So we didn't hesitate to be a couple." You said with a smile. You stared at the glass of your drink. Everything flashes back like it just happened yesterday. 
"And what's the biggest story? When Chanyeol and I got married and head to Jeju for honeymoon, we decided to take Baekhyun and Chanyeol's girlfriend with us... And then there... We caught them..." You said. 
"You caught who?" He asked. 
"My ex boyfriend together with Chanyeol's ex girlfriend, together. In one room." You said, finishing your glass and asking for one more. Your tears formed, everything flashes back like a movie you've watched in a cinema. You grab your glass of drink and drank it down in one shot. 
"I thought i'm fine now... I guess i'm wrong... I'm very very wrong..." You said. Jimin cupped your cheeks, pressing his lips on yours. 


---


"Ani... I'll take you home." Jimin said, leading you to his car. He clicked your seatbelt before starting the engine. He looks at you every time the stop light becomes red, checking if you're okay. You opened your eyes as soon as you felt the car came to a stop. You unfastened your seatbelt and you look at Jimin who opened the door on his side, running to the door on your side. Chanyeol sighed at the situation he's watching from the balcony. His eyes were full of anger when Jimin holds you. You placed your hands on Jimin's shoulder for support. 
"I told you not to drink too much..." He said cupping your cheeks. 
"Are you sure you can go in inside?" Jimin asked. Chanyeol headed downstairs, running towards the front door. He opened it, which made Jimin and you look at his direction. 
"Ne... I c-can..." You replied pinching his cheek. 
"Now go home. It's late." You said. Jimin chuckled and he look at Chanyeol while kissing your forehead. Chanyeol walked towards the two of you and slap Jimin's arms away from you. 
"Namji-ah... Gwaenchana?" 
"Ya! Don't hurt Jimin!" You said and Jimin sighed. 
"I'll go now..." Jimin said and you wave your hand. Chanyeol helped you walk inside. He shut the door, pinning you against it. 
"What do you think you're doing?? Letting a boy kiss you?? Just like that??" He asked, half shouting. 
"What's your problem again??" You shouted, trying to release yourself from his grip.
"CHANYEOL!!" You shouted. 
"NAMJI!!" He shouted back. 
"I don't know what's wrong with you! Let me rest will you?!" You shouted, slapping Chanyeol's cheek. You pushed him but he quickly grab your wrist, turning you around to face him.
"Kim Namji..."
"What??" 
"I know you're fcking smart! I know that you're fcking smarter than me! But why the fck can't you understand me right now?? Why can't you read any of my actions towards you??" Chanyeol shouted, you stare at him... Trying to read what's on his mind... You stayed with a psychologist for 7 years so it's impossible for you to not know what's going on with his mind right now." 
"Let me rest!!" You shouted but he tighten his grip around your now aching wrist. 
"You're ing hurting me right now--" You said, but he suddenly press his lips on yours, loosening his hands, cupping your cheeks. You slapped him hard but he didn't care. 
"I feel so fcking jealous every time you're with that Jimin boy! I feel so fcking lonely when you're leaving in the middle of the night! I feel so fcking hurt every time you face your back to me when we're sleeping! I feel so fcking lifeless when you're ignoring my presence!! Namji!! I exist!! I ing exist!!" He shouted. Your eyes stared at his now teary eyes. 
"I'm not the kind of person who'll run after someone who decided to leave me... But you... Whenever you're pushing me away from you... I will always take a step closer to you..." He said.
"Namji... I love you... I really do fcking love you! Do you understand it right now??" He shouted, placing his hands on your shoulder, shaking your violently.