CHAPTER 14

Marrying A Creep

You head to the lobby to meet them. Since Chanyeol's not there, you know that he's with them. You found your parents together with Mr. and Mrs. Park. You bowed your head and wander your eyes around looking for your brother and Chanyeol. 
"Where are they?" You asked and your mother combed your hair with her fingers. 
"They're inside your Oppa's room... You know, doing music together... Aigoo... I never knew that Chanyeol can do music like my son!" Your mother said and you sighed. Well, you thought that you can now wander around the place with your 'Husband'. But the heck... It's like he's hiding away from you. 
"Someone's disappointed~" Chanyeol's mother sang.
"I should call the boys down..." Your father said and you bit your lower lip. 


Meanwhile, the two boys who's busy doing music in Chanyeol's lap top sighed when his phone rang, absolutely disturbing their imagination. Chanyeol grabbed his phone, quickly answering the phone call from your father.
"Ne, Appa?" 
"Go downstairs right now. Namji is looking for you!" He said. Chanyeol cleared his throat and he stood up from the bed. 
"Appa! Just let them!" You said on the background and Chanyeol smiled. 
"Tsk! Ani! We're not going without them!" Your father said. 
"Chanyeol-ah... Ppali..." Your father said. 
"Ne..." Chanyeol replied, ending the phone call. 
"Kaja, Namjoon-ah... Namji's waiting for us." Chanyeol said.
"But--"
"Shh." 


They both reached the lobby and found you standing all alone. They both walked towards you, asking where your parents are. Your parents head outside because they said that they hate waiting. You sighed, seeing them and you start walking. 
"Ya! Where are they??" Namjoon asked. 
"They said they hate waiting!" You said. 
"Aish! Eomma's got my wallet!" Namjoon said and start running. 
"Y-ya!" You shouted but Chanyeol grabbed your wrist. You suddenly felt shy, like a mouse hid inside a small hole. 
"U-uhm... Hi..." You said, not looking at him. 
"You should just go with them..." Chanyeol said. 
"I know right! But they forced me to stay here and wait for the two of you! Gosh... As if they're the only who hates waiting." You said, as fast as lighting. Chanyeol chuckled, finding  it cute. He cupped your cheeks and plant a kiss on your forehead. Your eyes widened by his action and he stared at you, trying to remove the awkward feeling inside you. He wants you to feel comfortable with him. Like other normal couples. He smiled at you and you gulped down your own saliva. 
"Be comfortable around me... Araseo?" He said. He held your hand, entwining your fingers with his. You lowered your head, trying to hide your tomato red face. You found them inside a restaurant and Chanyeol pulled you towards them. You tried to remove his hands but he tighten his grip. 
"Chanyeol..." You whispered but he just give you a smile. 
"Oh! Here they are-- oh my god..." Your mother said. 
"What?" Namjoon asked and his eyes dropped on your hands which is entwined together. 
"What is the meaning of this..." 
"Uhm... I-- i think i have to-- to go to the restroom first... E-excuse me..." You said. Chanyeol let go of your hand and you quickly head to the restroom. 
"What was that? Please do explain!" Your mother said in english, fanning herself. 
"What's that??" Namjoon asked, eyes still wide. 
"We just love each other... Just that..." Chanyeol said proudly with a smile. 
"Namjoon-ah... You have to help me later, okay?" Namjoon said and he nodded his head. 


---


After having another round of trip. You're still unsatisfied for not seeing the night view of the whole place. You sighed, entering your room, placing your bag down. Chanyeol sat down on the bed while texting someone on his phone. 'Seems like he's busy...' You thought and enter the bathroom. You're facing the mirror and you sighed, remembering how it feels when holding his hands while walking. You smiled and the door suddenly burst open. 
"Ya!!" You screamed and Chanyeol chuckled. 
"Let's go out again..." He said. 
"B-bwo??" 
"You said you want to see the night view of the city." He said and you nod your head. 
"Then let's go!" He said grabbing your wrist. 


You both wander around for awhile and you just can't help but to smile with everything. It's really beautiful. Everything is beautiful. On the other hand, nothing is more beautiful than you in Chanyeol's eyes. The way you glow and the lights around the place makes it more beautiful. He just wanted to take out his phone and take a picture of you. But that action is not allowed right now. And he feels comfortable about the picture thing. Because he knows that everything is being RECORDED right now. Yes, RECORDED. Chanyeol smiled and held your hand as you both stood in front of the Eiffel tower. 
"Namji-ah..." Chanyeol said, staring at your eyes. 
"Ne?"
"Let's re-do everything..." Chanyeol said and you frowned. 
"Re-do what?" You asked. Chanyeol smiled, kneeling in front of you. A group of men with their violin appeared in the scene. 
"Chanyeol... What the heck are you doing?" You said, looking down at him. 
"Chanyeol took out a small box, containing a ring."
"Namji... We've never done this before..." Chanyeol said while looking at your teary eyes. 
"We're like a cat and a dog. We always fight even with little things. I felt hopeless at first when i knew that i'm going to marry you... But now, i feel so lucky..." Chanyeol said with a small laugh playing on his lips. 
"And i want to do every efforts for you... I want to show you how much i love you, Kim Namji... And i'm going to start it today..." He said and he kiss the back if your hand. 
"Kim Namji... Marry me again... Marry me one more time and let's make wonderful memories together..." Chanyeol said, looking at you. His eyes were full of sincerity and love. You cover your mouth with the back of your hand and you start sobbing. You feel so happy... After all the cold treatment you receive in the past few days, you're both finally comfortable with each other. And that's because of Chanyeol's efforts. His efforts for making you comfortable around him. 
"I will, Chanyeol... I will marry you again." You said. Chanyeol quickly stood up and press his lips on yours, cupping it. Everyone cheered up, clapping their hands together. 
"Thank you, Namji... Thank you..." He said. He place the ring on your finger, giving you a peck on your lips. 
"I love you, baby..." He said, resting his forehead on yours. 
"I love you too..." You said, hugging him tightly. You chuckled, seeing your brother doing his crazy dance beside your parents and Chanyeol's.