CHAPTER 23

Marrying A Creep

The two of them stayed inside Chanyeol's room and play together while they share stories. Chanyeol can't help but to be happy because he's with his son and because Jaebom accepted him as his father.
"Yeah. I always ace my exams that's why Eomma's always happy!" Jaebom said.
"That's good... Always make her happy, okay?"
"Ne..." Jaebom replied.
"And because of that... We're going shopping today!" Chanyeol said. The boy cheered.
"Can we take Eomma with us?" Jaebom asked and Chanyeol's smile faded. He knows what you're going to answer. He knows how much you hated him. Chanyeol took a deep breath and manage to regain his smile.
"I think your Eomma can't. She's busy..." Chanyeol said.
"Why don't we call her? Let's give it a try! Pleaseee~~" Jaebom cried.
"Araseo... Araseo..." Chanyeol said, giving up. He took out his phone and dial your phone number and wait for you to answer it.
"Hello?" You answered.
"Namji... Jaebom..."
"What's with Jaebom? What happened??"
"A-ani... He wants you to come with us..." Chanyeol said.
"Are you free today? Can you leave your work first and come with us?"
"Tell Jaebom that i'm very very sorry because i can't... I have a lot of work to do." You replied. Chanyeol sighed, looking at his kid.
"Eomma! Come with us!" Jaebom shouted. Chanyeol handed him his phone and watch the kid as he talks to you.
"Eomma!"
"Jaebom-ah... I really can't... I'm sorry. But i'm going to pick you up tomorrow." You said.
"Bye Jaebom... Love you..." You said and you end the phone call. Jaebom pouted and he handed the phone back to Chanyeol.
"Told ya..." Chanyeol said and he smiled.
"Kaja... I'll buy you lots of toys. Okay?" Chanyeol said, carrying his son up.


They both reached a toy store and Jaebom quickly wander around. Since you're always busy, Jaebom always go there together with his uncle or his Jimin Appa. But now, it feels different to be with his real father. He bought everything he want and Chanyeol payed for them before they head to an ice cream stall to buy the little kid an ice cream.
"Komawo! Appa!" Jaebom said, smiling widely at Chanyeol.
"It's nothing... Just tell me if you still want something, okay?"
"I want you and Eomma back together..." The boy suddenly said.
"M-mwo?"
"You and Eomma, together." He said.
"Jaebom-ah..."
"I want to be with the two of you..." He said.
"I know, son... Me too... I love your mom--"
"Then get her back!"
"I wish i can..."
"Of course Appa can!" Jaebom said.


---


You pressed the doorbell and the door opened, revealing Chanyeol and you son, holding on his pants. You sighed, forcing to smile at your ex-husband. You bowed your head and you smiled at your son who's still wearing his PJs.
"Jaebom-ah... Go and change. I'll wait here..."
"Come in..." Chanyeol said.
"Ani... I'll wait for Jaebom here..." You replied, not looking at him.
"Eomma! Come in! Appa's cooking is really good!" Jaebom said, pulling you inside. Everything flashed back, when the two of you live together under the same roof and he's the one who's cooking. You bit your lower lip and Chanyeol stepped aside to let you in. You took a deep breath and you stepped inside his unit and he shut the door. You sat down on one of the chair and you smiled at your kid.
"Eat while it's hot..." Chanyeol said. You bowed your head and you grab a pair of chopsticks and you start to eat.
"Appa. Can we take a picture??" Jaebom asked.
"Jaebom... Just eat. Okay? So we can leave." You said.
"I just want to show it to my classmates..." He said and he pouted.
"They always tease me..." He said. You look at him and you placed your chopsticks down.
"You said that there's no problem with your shcool! Jaebom, you should've told me earlier!" You said. The boy started to cry and you bit your lower lip. Chanyeol walked towards him and you sighed.
"Jaebom-ah... Gwaenchana..." Chanyeol said, hugging his son. You felt so touched by his actions even though it's not between you and him. Seeing him with your son makes you feel so worry free. You sighed standing up from your seat.
"We're going to your school. Right now." You said.
"I'm going with you..." Chanyeol said, looking at you.


---


You reached Jaebom's school and you took a deep breath, waiting for their teacher to arrive, you paced back and forth, not even caring if your heels makes loud noise. Chanyeol suddenly grabbed your wrist, stopping you from pacing. You looked at him and he sighed.
"Namji-ah..." He said.
"Will you please let me go?" You asked. The class is soon to end so you have to stop this guy from touching you.
"Let's get back together. Like before." He said. You smirked, slapping his hands away.
"Chanyeol. Are you fcking out of your mind? Coz i'm pretty sure that you are." Chanyeol said.
"We have a child, Namji--"
"But that doesn't mean that we're going to marry each other again. Not again. I'm not going to make a wrong decisions again, CEO Park—" You said but was cut when he press his lips on yours.
"Please, baby..."
"Stop calling me that Park Chanyeol." You said, pushing him away.
"We're not." You said. The door opened, revealing your son and his teacher. You sighed, walking towards the teacher.
"Ms. Kim..." She said, bowing her head.
"Do you even know that your students are actually bullying my Son?" You asked.
"Are you really watching them here??" You started shouting which made Chanyeol grab your wrist.
"I'm sorry Teacher Yoon, she's just not feeling well today..." Chanyeol said.
"A-ani... It's okay..." She replied with a smile and you sighed, seeing her blushing madly.
"I'm talking to you!" You said, gaining her attention.
"Give me all Jaebom's papers and i'm gonna transfer my Kid to a better school!" You said in English which made her scratch the back of her head.
"Right now!" You shouted.
"You, follow me!" You said, pointing at Chanyeol. You both head outside, crossing your arms.
"And why the hell are you flirting with that stupid teacher??" You shouted. Chanyeol's eyes widened and you chuckled.
"What?? I'm not!" Chanyeol said.
"You're not?? You're staring back at her while she fcking blush—"
"Are you... Perhaps... Jealous?" Chanyeol asked, smirking.