CHAPTER 10

Marrying A Creep

Sadness plastered on your father's face, same as your mother who's longing to hug you again after a long time you locked yourself inside your room, not allowing anyone to enter except your brother and your husband. The two of you remained silent inside the car, no one dared to talk or to make a sound. You watch the scenery outside, trying to remove what's on your mind. Baekhyun, Byun Baekhyun who's now a father. A father, but not to your child. After a long travel, you reached a house. It's your dream house. It's not a big house, with a veranda full of plants. Chanyeol smiled, crossing his arms. 
"We... We never checked this one before... We've never been here... Right?" You asked and he nodded his head. 
"I just saw this one while i'm on my way to my friend's house. And they said that it's for sale." Chanyeol said, looking at you. He feels so proud that he made you happy. Well, not that really happy... Besides, he's still keeping his feelings as a secret and has no idea how to confess since you still have feelings for Baekhyun and your hurt. So he thought that it's not the good time to confess to a broken heart. Chanyeol opened the small gate and let you enter inside. You wander your eyes around, feeling happy about it. It's beautiful, even though it's not big as your parents' mansion... You still love it. You both enter inside, wandering your eyes around, admiring every corner of the house. Chanyeol smiled, feeling very happy that you like it. 
"I'll go unpack my things..." You said. 
"Where's my room?" You asked and he looked at you. 
"You mean, OUR room?" He asked and he start to walk. You follow him upstairs and he  opened the door. 
"Here..." He said. 
"You can do whatever you want here... If you want to add another bed, then so be it. I won't stop you." He said. You open the door to the walk in closet and place your bag down on the floor. You opened your bag, taking out your things, neatly placing them in right place. Chanyeol did the same on the other side of the room. After unpacking, you lied down on the bed, facing your back to Chanyeol. 
"Can i rest for a while?" You weakly asked and he nodded his head. 
"Go on..." He said, making his way to the kitchen. He pulled up his sleeves, placing his hands on the counter top. 
"What should i cook for her?" He whispered. He took out his phone, placing it near his ear. 
"Bring the groceries here..." He said, quickly ending it. After some few minutes, the doorbell rang and Chanyeol run towards the front door to answer it. The maids from his house entered, placing the groceries inside the kitchen, neatly placing them in right place. He started chopping vegetables and meat. He then turn on the stove and start cooking them. After some few minutes, he started placing them on the table and then he quickly run upstairs to wake you up. He opened the door and found you still sleeping. 
"Namji..." He called out, you quickly sat up and rub your eyes. 
"Bwo?" 
"Let's eat." He said. 
"I'm not in mood..." You said. Chanyeol sighed, feeling hurt inside. 
"Come on. Don't waste my efforts just because you're broken hearted." He said. He mentally slap his self. You look at him, raising a brow. 
"Mworago?" 
"N-nothing. Let's just go down and eat." He said. 


You both start eating, Chanyeol watch with full attention, waiting for any reaction from you. You sighed, placing the chopsticks down. 
"Wae? Is it bad?" He asked. You looked at him and you take a deep breath. 
"How come can i guy can cook better than me?" You asked. Chanyeol smiled widely and you shook your head, grabbing the glass of your orange juice. 
"Eomma taught me how to." He said. 
"Too bad i didn't grew up with my mother." You said and he chuckled. 
"Well, you're living with your aunt... Didn't she teach you how to cook?" He asked and you shook your head.
"She's always busy with her job... She doesn't even have time for me... So i'm always alone back then..." You replied. 
"Mianhae..." 
"Ani... Gwaenchana..." You replied. You took a deep breath and continued eating your meal. 
"If... If my family wanted to visit... Please tell them i'm not feeling well. And i need to think..." You said. Chanyeol nodded his head. 
"If you want... I can take you somewhere far away... You know, we can go for a vacation." Chanyeol said. You look at him and you chuckled. 
"Ya... Do i really look like helpless to act like that?" You asked and he shook his head. 
"Not really..." He replied. 
"It's just i love you..." He whispered. 
"Hmm? Did you say anything?" You asked and he shook his head. 
"What are you talking about?" 


---


It's 12:00AM and you quietly shut the door and head to a club wearing your black miniskirt and high heels. The sound boomed as the door opened. You enter inside and sat down on one of the stools and order a drink. You just sit there until you feel your whole world is spinning around. You place the glass down and you stood up, heading to the dance floor. You start dancing with random people, not even caring if you don't know them. It's been a long time since your last clubbing and you can't deny it... You missed those times back in LA. You returned to the stool you were sitting earlier and the bartender served you another shot. A guy sat down on the next stool beside you. You look at him, scanning his features. You looked away and you drank down your glass of vodka before standing up. You lean your hand against the stool for support and the guy beside you stood up, holding onto your sides. 
"Ya... Are you alright?" He asked but your eyes slowly shut by itself. He carried you and wander around to see if someone knows you. 
"Ya... Is she all alone?" He asked. 
"Yes, Jimin-ssi..." The bartender replied.


Jimin head to the second floor where VIP rooms are... He opened a door and enter it, he slowly lie you down on the bed and he sighed, looking at you. He doesn't have any bad intentions. He just want to help. But people are always thinking in a dirty way. So he decided to leave you alone inside the room. He shut the door and he took a deep breath and head downstairs. 
"Why is she alone here?" He whispered. 


---

You woke up, feeling your head cracking because of pain. You manage to sit and you rub your eyes to gain back your vision. Your eyes widened when you noticed that you're inside of this unfamiliar room. You quickly stood up and the door opened. You screamed and the guy placed the tray of food down and walked towards you, shaking his head and telling that he won't do anything bad. You take a step backward with every step he takes towards you. 
"Miss... I won't do anything okay? So will you please calm yourself down and let me explain why you are here??" 
"Who are you??" You asked. 
"I'm Jimin. Park Jimin..." He said. 
"Why am i here? Huh?? You-- you put something on my drink, don't you? And-- and--"
"No! Why would i do that? And for your information, i'm not some kind of ert to do that! Excuse me." He said. 
"And you're here because you're drunk and you're all alone. Please next time, don't go here all by yourself if you're going to drown yourself with alcohols. Because i don't want to let a girl stay here in my club again." He said.
"Your... Club?" 
"Yes. MY club." He said, you cleared your throat and you looked at him. 
"Do you mind if you eat these and leave?" He said and you smirked. 
"Ya... Don't act rude okay? You don't know me." You said. He exit the room and took a deep breath before walking away. 


Meanwhile, Chanyeol who just woke up realized that you're not beside him anymore. He stood up and run downstairs to look for you, but your presence cannot be found. He head to the backyard and he sighed. 
"Where the hell is she?" He whispered. He run upstairs and grab his phone but the. Realized that you don't have your phone with you. 
"She should at least wake me up and tell me where she's going!" He said. 
"Kim Namji! Eodi ini??" He head outside and lean against the gate when a red car parked in front of him. The door opened and you stepped out. Chanyeol eyes widened, seeing you wearing a miniskirt, riding someone else's car. You combed your hair and the door on the driver's side opened, revealing a muscular figure. 
"Here's my place... Thanks for the ride." You said. The boy smiled, nodding his head. Jimin looked at Chanyeol and he bowed his head. You turned around and found Chanyeol. 
"You can leave now. Thanks again." You said and you start walking. You tried to push the gate but Chanyeol didn't let you.
"Bwo?"
"Where did you go?" He asked. 
"Can you please let me in?" 
"Where... Did... You... Go?" He asked, slowly. 
"Club." You replied. And pushed the gate open, you continued walking when he grabbed your wrist. 
"Why didn't you even let me know?" He asked, which made your lips curl to a smirk. 
"As if you're going to let me..." You said. 
"Who is he--"
"Why do you have so much questions?! Can you please let me rest?? Because my head's cracking up because of pain!" You said, pushing Chanyeol aside. 
"Ya! Kim Namji! We're not done yet!" He said, following you inside. 
"Ya... Ya... Let me remind you something... We have a deal..." You said, which made his mouth cease. 
"Yes we're living under the same roof and it's only the two of us. But that doesn't mean that every single rule will change." You said, heading upstairs. Chanyeol felt a little pinch on his pride. He stood there, nailed on his spot. You're right tho, you both have rules. 
"Fck..." Chanyeol cursed.