CHAPTER 1

Marrying A Creep

8:48AM. You arrived at Incheon Airport from LA. You removed your sunglasses and you sighed still not seeing any paper where your name is written on it. You took out your phone and dial your mother's number. 
"What the hell..." You whispered and you redial it again. 
"Namji-ah!" You heard your mother's voice and you shut your eyes, calming your self. 
"I'm here already!" You said and she chuckled. 
"Oops... Please do take a taxi for now... I forgot to send your driver there to pick you up." 
"What the--"
"Hold it right there and don't dare to continue your sentence dear. Is that what you learn during your stay in LA?" She asked. 
"Fine. I'll take a taxi." You said. You stayed in LA for like 7 years already because your father said so. You stayed with your auntie and studied there. What you see is they threw you away to LA. And now they're taking you back. You hailed a cab and you place your luggage in the car trunk before getting in. The traffic is heavy which made your head pained even more. You're starving and now the traffic fueled up your anger. 
"Is there no other way?" You asked in english and the driver looked at you through the rear mirror. 
"N-ne?" The driver asked.
"O-omo... Mianhae... I was asking if there's no other way?" You asked. 
"There's none." He replied. You nodded your head and you groaned. Your phone started ringing and you quickly answer it with a 'Hello?' 
"Where are you?" Your mother asked. 
"Eomma... Don't add up. Please..." You said.
"What do you mean don't add up? What's wrong?" 
"It's just traffic here and i'm starving!" You said in fluent english which your mother understood. Yes. Your whole family is fluent in english which you are proud of. 
"I'm sorry dear, don't worry. I'll prepare your favorite dish." She said. 
"Araseo... Araseo..." You said and you end the phone call. 


You finally reached your destination and you quickly enter inside. You head to the living room and you found your Dad cozily sitting on the couch while reading news paper. You dropped your bag which made him look up at her beautiful daughter. She stood up and pull you for a hug which you returned. 
"Aigoo~ look at you!" He said and you smiled. 
"Appa~~" You said. 
"Where's Eomma?" You asked and he led you to the kitchen where your mom is busily cooking your favorite dish for you.
"Eomma!" You said and she turned around and run towards you, hugging you tightly. 
"I missed you, Namji~" she said. 
"Nado..." You said. 
"Ughh~ i thought i can eat right away. But i guess the food's not ready yet to be eaten." You said and she chuckled. 
"It's soon to finish."
"Why don't you just get maids?" You asked. 
"Oh we have! But i gave them a 1 week vacation since you're coming home!" 
"What? What's the connection?" 
"Nothing actually... I just want to do every chores around here for a week." She said. 
"No way! Call them back here!" You said. 
"Aigoo... Gwaenchana... Now go upstairs and surprise your clueless brother." She said. 
"Clueless?" 
"Ne... He doesn't have any idea that you're coming back home." Your father said. 
"Now go and greet the Monster." 
"The Rap Monster..." You whispered. You run upstairs and you stopped right in front of his door. You knocked on it twice and you turn the door knob, slowly opening the door. You found him in front of his desk, obviously writing a song. You let out a sigh and lean against the doorframe. 
"Hi Oppa..." 
"Hi Namji...-- NAMJI?!" He said and he turned around and found his sister. He quickly stood up and run towards you. Hugging you tightly. 
"Wassup Rap Zombie!" You said and he lifted you up. 
"It's Rap Monster, pabo!" He said then flick your forehead. 
"Ya... I have no idea that you're--"
"Obviously." You replied in english. 
"How long will you stay here?" He asked. 
"I'm gonna stay here for like... Forever?" You replied and he cheered up. Jumping up and down like a five year old kid. 
"Aigoo... Why're you so childish??" You said and he chuckled. 
"I'm sorry for that my little sister. I'm just happy! Come on! We're just talking through skype for 7 years and now you're actually in front of me! Look at you! You've grown to a beautiful Missy!" He said. 
"I know right!" You replied. 
"Aigoo~ i really missed youuu~" you said and hug him. 
"Nado!" He replied. 
"So... You're writing songs?" You asked and he nodded. 
"Been working with this for like 4 days already." 
"Jinjja? Wow..." You said, while reading the lyrics.
"This one is awesome bro!" You said, fist bumping with him. 
"Kids! Let's eat!!" Your father's voice echoed and obviously using a megaphone like before. 


You all head to the dining area. You look at the Long table and noticed that there are 7 plates placed above it. You frowned but decided to ignore it. You sat down beside your brother and you grab your spoon when your mother clicked her tongue. You look at her and she shook her head. 
"Why? Is there someone you expect today?" You asked. She nodded her head and you saw a lot of maids entered the dining area. 
"I'm sorry for calling you back..." She said and the maids bowed their heads. 
"I didn't expect that my daughter wouldn't allow me to do the chores." She said. 
"Madam, they're here..." An old man wearing a red necktie said. 
"Who's here?" You asked but no one responded. 
"Omona!" Your mother squealed which made you frown. 
"Bwoya?" You asked, turning to your brother but he just shrugged. 
"Annyeonghaseyo..." A beautiful woman greeted together with his husband. Your brother and your father stood up and bow their heads. 
"Namji-ah..." Your father said and you quickly stood up and bow your head. 
"Annyeong...haseyo..." You said and they all laughed. 
"Aigoo... I'm sorry about her... She just got arrived from LA earlier." Your mother said. You sat down again and you your lips, staring at the dishes placed in front of you. 
"I'm hungry..." You whispered. 
"Where is he?" Your father asked. 
"Oh... He just forgot something in the car-- Oh! Here he is..." The woman in red said. 
"This is our Chanyeol..." His husband introduced his son. 
"Oh... Annyeonghaseyo..." Your mother said. 
"Annyeonghaseyo... Park Chanyeol imnida..." Chanyeol greeted with a smile. 
"Creep!" You and your brother said in unison and you both start to laugh. 
"Ya!" You father shouted. 
"Aish this Kids... I'm sorry about that..." 
"Ani... Gwaenchana..." Mrs. Park said. 


You all finally started to eat. The creep sat down in front of you, beside his mother. You completely ignore his presence and you just eat quietly. When your Mother started the conversation. 
"So... The agreement..." She said and you look at her for awhile and continued eating. 
"Kids, listen up. Specially Namji and Chanyeol." Your father said. 
"You two... Are going to get married." He announced. There was a silence in the dining area and you look at the creep in front of you.
"Bwo?!" You said half shouting. 
"Namji-ah... This is for out business." Your mother said. 
"No way..." Your brother whispered. 
"Shut up you monster..." Your father said and you look at him. 
"Wait wait wait wait!" You said and you stood up. 
"Am i this outdated? What's happening? I don't understand anything right now." You said. Mrs. Park chuckled and she sighed, looking at you. 
"Namji-ah... You know that your parents and us, my husband, are business partners for a long time. And we decided--"
"Nonsense..." You said. 
"I came here all the way from LA just to know that i'm arranged to this creep? Wow..." You said. 
"Namji-ah!" You mother clicked her tongue and you take a deep breath. 
"She was just shock..." Your father said and you smirked. 
"Of course i am! Because the last time i checked is that you asked me to go home because you all miss me and i should continued my life here." You said. 
"Of course i'm going to be shock! Look at that Creep--"
"Chanyeol." Your father corrected. 
"Look at Chanyeol! He look surprised too!" You said. 
"Ya! Don't tell me you're not!" You said. 
"I-i'm shocked to hear this too..." He replied. 
"See??" 
"Okie dokie, calm down now lil' sis... Let's discuss this right now." Your brother said, pulling you down. 
"Can anyone explain this now? Coz i'm pretty sure that the three of us needs an explanation." He said. 
"Shut up Namjoon! It's between him and our Namji!" Your mother said. 
"No, no. I need some air... Excuse me..." You said and you stood up, bowing your head to Mr. And Mrs. Park before leaving the dining hall. 

---

Hours passed, your brother said that they already left and they want to say goodbye and sorry for making such a big unannounced announcement. You face palm yourself, your brother heaving a sigh. 
"i'm sorry i can't do anything about that..." He said and you chuckled to lighten up the mood.
"Gwaenchana... You don't even have anything to do with this matter tho..." You said. 
"Aigoo... I don't know what's gotten to their minds that they suddenly want you to marry a creep." He said. 
"Yeah... That was shocking." You said. 
"Namjoon-ah!!" Your father called out. 
"Oh... I'll talk to you later." He said, patting your head before leaving. 
"Araseo..." You said. Sighing heavily. You turn around, looking at the city light in the balcony. You take a deep breath, shutting your eyes. 
"Korea..." You whispered. 
"Annyeong!" Chanyeol said. You turned around and you sighed. 
"Supp..." You said. 
"Don't act that you hate me please." 
"What do you want me to act like now? That i'm deceived by your looks? Come on! No sorcery works on me!" You said. The boy just chuckled and you sighed. 
"That's not what i mean..." He said, leaning against the railing of the balcony. 
"What i mean is... I also hate you. I don't know what kind of guy that will volunteer to marry a girl like you. Like... Ugh i can't imagine a life with you." He said. You smirked, feeling pissed yet feeling a pinch in your pride. 
"Are you fcking kidding me?" You said. 
"No... I just want you to know that i don't want this marriage to happen. Well. That's if it did happen." He said. You stare At him and you take a deep breath. 'This guy is nice earlier... What kind of wind touched his head?' You thought. 
"Ya... What are you doing here? Your parents already went home." You said. 
"It's because your father asked me to stay here. And share a room with you." He said. 
"Bwo?" 
"Don't worry... I can sleep on the floor." He said. 
"Good. Coz i'm not letting anyone sleep with me." You said. 
"Kids! Wow~ you two looks so close now!" Your mother said. 
"In your dreams Mom..." You said. 
"Aigoo..." She said as you walk passing her. 
"I'm sorry about my daughter... She's really like that." 
"It's okay, eommanim..." Chanyeol replied bowing his head. 


You enter your bedroom and you sighed, facing the mirror. Still cannot believe what happened earlier. You head to your bathroom and you wash your face and quickly dry with the towel. You sat down in front of the dresser and you start putting creams on your face when the door opened. 
"Do you have--"
"I don't have!" You quickly replied. Chanyeol sighed and he shut the door with a loud bang. Your eyes widened and you stood up, and open it. 
"Ya! You mannerless bastard!!" You shouted but Chanyeol ignored you and start knocking on your parent's door. 
"Ya!!!" You shouted. 
"Namji-ah! I'm trying to finish a song here!!" Namjoon said. 
"Aish!!" You said and you shut the door. 
"What the hell! What the hell!" You said and you take a deep breath and sat down again and continued putting creams. 
"Aish! I can't even imagine a life with him..." You said. The door opened again and he entered with a mattress, blanket and pillows. You sighed and you stood up. You lie down on your bed and you cover yourself with the blanket. 
"Turn off the lights!" You said. 
"I won't." He replied. 
"Ya!!" You shouted. 
"I'm not a maid here..." He said and you clenched your fist. 
"Calm down..." You whispered and you reached out for the switch of the lampshade and you turn it off. 
" you..." You said and you lied down. 
"Same to you." He replied.