CHAPTER 5

Marrying A Creep

"Bwoya?" You asked, watching Chanyeol walk away. Baekhyun grab your hands and pull you with him. When the carousel start spinning, you smiled like a child. You've never experienced things like this before since you only stay at home and go out for school. Baekhyun took a picture of you and he smiled, not letting go of your hand. It feels good, being with him today, riding it for the first time. Even though they're all against that two of you, Baekhyun never let go of you. He fights for you. But there's something he's hiding. Well, everyone has a secret behind them. A secret they're keeping. Baekhyun's smile faded when he remembered his dirty sin he did behind you. He cleared his throat and the carousel stopped spinning around. You both decide to look for Chanyeol but he can't be found. You sighed, stomping your feet on the ground. Baekhyun chuckled and he pat your head. 
"Why are you like that? Do you love him already?" He asked and you looked at him. 
"I'm going to be in a big trouble if he went home without me!" You said and he pulled you closer to him. 
"Just keep on calling him and let's go eat first. I'm hungryyyy~" he said. 


You both reached a restaurant and you smirked, finding Chanyeol with his ty Girl. You walk towards them and you hit his head. He look up at you, raising his brow. You cross your arm and you grabbed his phone and show the screen to him.
"I've been calling you 18 times." You said. He snatched his phone from your hand and he place it on the table. Baekhyun looked away, avoiding Hyuna's gaze. She smirked, placing his hands on the table.  
"So? You have Baekhyun by your side. I don't have to follow you. You know?" 
"I know that you stupid! What i'm saying is we can't go out here if we're not together! You're mother is outside for your information!" You said. Chanyeol rolled his eyes and he let out a sigh. 
"And now, i have to go home. I want to go home!" You said. Hyuna rolled her eyes and she cross her arms, leaning her back on the chair. 
"Can't you see? We're on a date!" She said. 
"Shut up! I don't wanna hear your y voice." You said. 
"Ya... You shut up." She said and Chanyeol stood up. 
"Kaja. Let's go home." 
"Oppa!" Hyuna whined. 
"Oppa!" You mimicked. Baekhyun placed his hands on your waist and you both start to walk. 
"Chanyeol~" she whined and Chanyeol cupped his cheek with a smile before pecking his lips. 
"Don't worry baby, i'll make it up to you later." He said. 


You all reached your house and your brother sighed at the scene. The soon to be Husband and Wife with their Girlfriend and Boyfriend. You head to your bedroom, but instead of Baekhyun following you, Chanyeol did. Everyone watched, no idea of what's happening. Then the door was shut very loud, making them startle. Chanyeol grabbed your wrist, pulling you to face him. His eyes were daggers. For the first time, you felt very small under his gaze. Chanyeol's grip tighten around your wrist, bruising it. His mouth never opened but you can see how mad he is. 
"Ya!!" You shouted, trying to release your self from his grip. But this guy in front of you is too strong for you to fight with. 
"We already have a deal right?? That we're not going to disturb each other." He said. 
"Wae?? Is it my problem that i have to go home because your father is coming??" You shouted and his eyes suddenly softened. 
"I'm just sticking with our parents because i'm building a plan!" You shouted. 
"I'm not like you who's always relaxing and going out with your girlfriend!" You shouted again. Chanyeol's grip loosened and you took a step backward. Taking a deep breath, massaging your bruised wrist. 
"Can you please leave now? As in right now." You said. Your tears formed, until it roll down on your pale cheek. Chanyeol tried to hold you. He wants to say sorry but you moved your arm away, making him stop, making him washed by guilt. 
"I said leave!!" You shouted. The door opened, revealing Baekhyun and Hyuna. Baekhyun run towards you and checked you wrist. 
"What happened??" Baekhyun asked, looking at Chanyeol. 
"What did you do??" Baekhyun asked, grabbing Chanyeol's collar. 
"Baekhyun! Hajima!" Hyuna shouted, pulling Baekhyun away. You walked towards them, placing your hand on Baekhyun's arm. 
"Hajima..." You said. Baekhyun finally removed his hands on him. Baekhyun taked a deep breath, relaxing his nerves. He then look at you with his worried eyes.
"Gwaenchana?" Baekhyun asked, cupping your cheeks. Hyuna felt jealous, even though she really loves Chanyeol, he still feels jealous every time she saw you with Baekhyun. 
"Let me see..." Baekhyun said, holding your bruised wrist. 
"Tsk. I said i'm fine!" You said and Baekhyun pecked your lips. 
"Can you please leave us first?" You said, looking at Chanyeol. He grabbed Hyuna's wrist and they both exit your room. Baekhyun sighed. Moving closer, closing the gap. 
"Next time, don't let him go near you. Araseo?" He said and you nod your head. 

---

Chanyeol's parents arrived. You and Chanyeol head to the dining hall while Hyuna and Baekhyun hid theirselves in the garden. Chanyeol sat beside you and his parents sat down in front of the two of you, smiling. You sighed, placing your hands on your lap. 
"So... How's the lotte world?" His mother asked and you smiled at her. 
"It was nice..." You replied. 
"Ne." Chanyeol simply said. You looked away and you stare blankly on the table. 
"So... We're here to discuss few things about your wedding..." She said. 
"Aigoo! That was tiring!" A familiar voice said which made your eyes widened. Your parents enter the dining hall, making you stand up from your seat.
"Surprising. Huh?" Your brother said flicking your forehead before whispering. 
"Make sure they won't see Baekhyun." He said then walk, passing you. 
"Sit down dear..." Your mother said and you nod your head. 
"I-i thought you're going to be away for a week?" You asked. 
"Aigoo... We decided not to spend long time there... Since your wedding will be next week." She said and your eyes widened. 
"Bwo?! Next week?!" 
"Ne..." She replied. 
"Isn't... That too early?" Chanyeol asked. 
"Ani... It's not." His father replied. 
"But--"
"It's the reason why i took you to Lotte World earlier." His mother said. You placed your hand on the table and you take a deep breath.
"Eomma--"
"What happened to your wrist?" She asked and you look at Chanyeol who remained silent. 
"I-i--" Chanyeol stuttered.
"I was hurrying to ride the roller coaster and the mascot almost bump on me so he pulled me. That's-- that's why..." You said. Chanyeol looked at you and he was about to speak when you kick his leg under the table.
"Oh god... I thought you two had a fight..." Your mother said. 
"A-ani..." 
"So... Where do you want to spend your honeymoon?" His father asked. 
"Honeymoon?" Chanyeol asked. 
"Yes... It's normal to have a honeymoon."
"Do you want to spend it somewhere in Europe?" 
"What about Paris? It's nice there!" 
"Oh! I think it's nice in Japan!" 
"No! It's better in Maldives!" 
"Just do it here somewhere in Korea." You said, standing up from your seat. They all shut their mouths and watch you leave the dining hall. You head to the Garden and saw the two sitting on the bench, talking to each other happily. It's not like you're jealous but whenever you see Hyuna, your blood boils up. You always feel like there's something bad happening behind your back whenever she's around. 
"Hi." You said, disturbing their talk. 
"Look who's close..." You said with a smile. Baekhyun quickly stood up. Rubbing his hands together. He flashed you his smile and you walk towards him. He opened his arms, wrapping you around his warm embrace. Hyuna stood up, crossing his arms, looking at Baekhyun. He bit his lower lip and Hyuna left. Full of anger.