CHAPTER 29

Marrying A Creep

Years had pass by so fast that you didn't even realize how big is Jaebom now. He's now a handsome boy in College. As the kid walks inside the corridor holding his basket ball, the girls can't help but to squeal and what he only do? He only ignore them. Rolling his eyes, he suddenly stopped on his tracks when he spotted this girl he's been stalking on his laptop. He smiled but quickly faded when the girl look at her. She rolled her eyes and yank her start walking away from Jaebom. He sighed, dribbling the ball on the ground for some second, watching her walk away before he continued walking. He made his way home and quickly head inside his bedroom and settle down his things before going back downstairs. You watch him as he head to the kitchen with a sigh and there... A war has begun...
"Ya... Park Gureum... Shut your mouth will ya??" Jaebom said from Korean to English. You chuckled and you stood up from your seat. After 4 years, Park Gureum finally came home after studying in New York for fashion. At a young age of 12, she can sketch dresses and other stuffs which you're proud of. She's now 16. A beautiful 16 year old in High school. You lean against the door frame and you sighed.
"Can you please stop fighting?" You said.
"She started it!" Jaebom said, pointing at your daughter.
"Me?? Seriously? Ya... You're being like that because your girl ignored you again, right? Come on, she doesn't like college boys... She's my friend... Trust me..." Gureum said, before taking a bite of her apple.
"S-she's your friend?" Jaebom stammered.
"Yeah... She's my classmate, dumbhead." She said standing up from her seat, taking her apple with her. She smiled at you and you smiled back, stepping aside to give her way.
"Ya! Gureum! We're still talking you little brat!" Jaebom shouted, running after his sister.
"We have nothing to talk about!" Gureum shouted back. You took a deep breath and you start grabbing the dirt they left on the table and place them inside the trash bin. You sighed, dusting your hands off when you felt arms wrapped around your waist. You chuckled as he nuzzle on your neck and you turn around, giving him a peck on his lips.
"You're late again..." You said. He smiled at you and he pull you closer.
"Where are the kids?"
"They're upstairs..." You replied. You wrap your arms around his neck and stare at him.
"You should eat..." You said. You walk towards the cup board and took out some bowls and a pair of chopsticks. You set them down on the table and Chanyeol sat down on the chair. He remove his coat and place it down on the next chair before starting to eat.
"Ya... Did you fix your schedules? I already fixed mine for our family day tomorrow..." You said. Chanyeol smiled at you, nodding his head.
"Of course, i did... I can't miss that day." He said.


---


You woke up early to fix things for the trip. You stretch your arms before unpacking the bag of loaf bread and making egg and tuna sandwiches. You sighed and heard footsteps walking towards your direction and found your daughter who's rubbing her eyes.
"Good morning Eomma..." She said, you smiled at her before giving her a hug.
"Can you please talk to Oppa? I didn't have a good sleep last night because of him..." She said, grabbing the boiled eggs before cracking them.
"Where is he?" You asked, still focused on the sandwiches. Gureum placed the egg down and look at you before letting out a sigh.
"He's in my room... My own freaking room." She said and you chuckled. You shook your head and continued doing the sandwiches. After some hours, the two boys finally woke up.
"Gureum—"
"Shh shh shh shh!!"
"Ya! Why don't you just introduce me to her??" Jaebom said.
"Don't ruin my morning, Oppa..." You said and you smiled. Chanyeol stood beside you and wrap his arm around your waist while holing a cup of coffee with his free hand.
"And why is my daughter's morning so good?" Chanyeol asked and the girl smiled widely, cheeks blushing.
"I'll make sure that kid won't get near you!" Jaebom said. Her smiled fade and there was a moment of silence, before turning around to face his now pissed off brother.
"He's a no no baby sister... He's a badass..." Jaebom said, wiggling his finger in front of his sister.
"What?!" She said, throwing her hands up in the air.
"Then i won't let you go Jiyoung too!" She said, crossing her arms while smirking.
"You two always fight... Stop it okay?" Chanyeol said, helping with spreading.
"Araseo! I'll stop everything with Jiyoung. Just don't go near him. I'm telling you. It's for your own good." Jaebom said which made you smile.
"Ya... Your son's like you..." You said, nudging Chanyeol. He chuckled and he looked at the two kids. Gureum remained silent, staring at his brother who made his way upstairs.
"See? He always give way..." You said, continuing your work.
"Jaebom Oppa!" Gureum called out making her way upstairs. You sighed and you start packing the sandwiches and place them inside a bag.
"They're not like that before... I think i was wrong for sending our Gureum to New York..." You said. Chanyeol placed his arm around your shoulder and pull you closer to him.
"There's nothing wrong with that... It's for Gureum's future too..." Chanyeol said.
"Beside... She chose it too..." Chanyeol said, giving you a kiss on your crown.
"Komawo..." You said.


---


After a long hours of travel, the four of you stepped out of the Private plane owned by your brother. Chanyeol grabbed your bag from your hand and you look at him but only return you a smile. He continued walking, following the two kids that made you decide to hurry. You sighed and you opened the door to the car next to the driver's seat and Chanyeol quickly started the engine. The two kids are silent when Jaebom heaved a sigh.
"You two okay?" You asked. They both nod their heads and you shook your head, fastening your seatbelt. You somehow felt disappointed because of the two of them who's always fighting. You all reached the hotel where you'll be staying for 4 days. You all head to your respective rooms and you sighed, placing your things down.
"The kids will be okay soon, don't worry. I'll talk to them later." Chanyeol said, pecking your lips.
"Araseo..." You said. You sat down on the bed and you let out a sigh.


You all started to eat dinner in a restaurant with silence, you glance at the two kids in front of you and Chanyeol sighed, placing his hand on your thigh.
"Jaebom... Gureum..." Chanyeol said. The two kids look at their father with full attention. Chanyeol sighed as he place his chopsticks down on the table.
"Can you two please act normal? It makes your Eomma uncomfortable." Chanyeol said. Jaebom heaved a sigh, tapping his chopsticks on the bowl. Gureum bit her lower lip and you sighed.
"We're here because it's our family day... I set aside all my trucks of works just to not miss this day for the two of you. Same as your dad. And now, if you two going to act that way then let's just end this and go back home." You said, standing up from your seat. Chanyeol sighed, looking at the two before following you. Jaebom shook his head and heave a sigh before continuing to eat his food.
"Oppa..." Gureum said.
"Mianhae... This is my fault..." Gureum said. She gulped her saliva down, regretting everything she've done. Jaebom sighed once more standing up from his seat. Gureum quickly grabbed his wrist to stop him and luckily she succeeded but the boy didn't return to his seat.
"Don't worry. I won't go near Taekyung!" She said, convincing his brother. Jaebom sighed, sitting down again, facing his sister.
"I'm not being selfish Gureum... As a older brother... I only want the best for my sister." Jaebom said. Gureum nodded her head.
"When i was young... When our grandparents had a conflict with their business, they divorced the two of them since it's only an arranged marriage. But Eomma and Appa fell in love with each other already. So that time, it's only mom who takes care of me, but she's handling Halmeoni's business that time, so she's always away. And that time, it's always Uncle who has free time so he always takes care of me. I always hear them fight because Eomma's a hard headed sister..." Jaebom said and they both laughed.
"But at the end... Uncle's always right... They even fought because Eomma doesn't want me to be with Appa when he's back." Jaebom said.
"Mianhae..." Gureum said. Jaebom flashed his little sister a smile and he place his hand on his sister's head.
"Apology Accepted." Jaebom said.


---


"Jagiya!" Chanyeol said.
"Come on... Let's not waste time... The kids are already outside." Chanyeol said. You took a deep breath and you stood up from the bed and nod at Chanyeol. He smiled, kissing your forehead.
"Don't worry... They're okay..." Chanyeol said.
"Jinjja?"
"Mmm..." Chanyeol replied. The two of you head outside and found the two playing with the sand. You smiled as the two kids wave at you before running towards you to give you a hug.
"Mianhae Eomma..." They said, kissing you on the cheeks.
"Gwaenchana..." You said, placing your hands on their cheeks.
"Go on..." You said. The two of them run away and head to the waters together.
"Look at them..." Chanyeol said, placing their arms around your waist.
"Ne... They're so Big now..." You said.
"Ne... I feel so old." Chanyeol said and you chuckled, hitting his chest with your hand. You hug him tightly and he hug you back.
"Aigoo... At least we're still together..." You said. Chanyeol nodded his head while looking at you eye to eye.
"Mmm... Komawo..." Chanyeol said and you smiled.
"Thank you too..." You said. Chanyeol pressed his lips on yours and you chuckled, wrapping your arms around his neck, tip toeing.
"You should wear heels more often." Chanyeol said. You greeted your teeth and he cup your cheeks, pecking your lips ceaselessly.
"Just kidding, Jagiya... You're still the most amazing woman i've ever met.." Chanyeol said.
"You never failed to amaze me, baby..." Chanyeol said, devouring your lips. Jaebom and Gureum watched from afar and they both giggled.
"Ya... Make sure to find a man like dad..." Jaebom said.
"You too. Go and find someone like Mom... And that's not my friend. I'm telling you." She said, placing her hands around her brother's shoulder.
"Eomma! Appa!" The two of them shouted and Jaebom continued taking pictures of them.

*END*