CHAPTER 17

Marrying A Creep

You just sat down in the living room the next morning. Waiting for Chanyeol to finish cooking. You insisted that you'll cook for today but he keeps saying no to it and you ended up being a couch potato the whole day and being teased by your Husband. 'You can't even walk normally today... So just stay there...' He said earlier which keeps on ringing repeatedly like a snoozed alarm clock. You heard his chuckle coming near and you shook away all your thoughts. He sat down beside you and place the tray on coffee table in front of you. He peck your cheeks before grabbing the spoon and asking to open your mouth. 
"Wae? I can eat myself! Don't underestimate me!" You said, snatching the spoon away from his hands and start attacking the omelet. 
"I'll cook tomorrow. Araseo??" You said while pointing the spoon in front of him. He nodded with a smile and then wrap his arms around you. 
"It's been a while since we went out for a date... You know, even we're married... We should still go for a date." Chanyeol said. 
"Jagiya~ Let's go to Lotte World again. Hmm? Let's renew our memories there and forget the old one." He said. 
"Stop it... I have something to do later." 
"What's new... You always say that when i'm asking you out." Chanyeol said, grabbing his chopsticks and start eating with silence. You sighed, placing your hand on his cheek which made him look at you. You then cup his cheeks, staring at his eyes. 
"I just have something to do today!" You said, pecking his lips. The boy nodded his head and you stood up. 
"Gotta get ready now." You said and you run upstairs. Chanyeol sighed and he grabbed his phone, typing a message for you. 
'You've been rejecting me since last week... Is there something going on? I miss going out with you. :(' 


Chanyeol pressed the sent button and he sighed. He wants to know what's happening behind his back. You've rejecting his requests these past few days and it makes him feel a little sting in his heart. After some few minutes, you head downstairs, casually dressed. You hug Chanyeol's body and you run your hands to his cheeks and tip toed to kiss him. 
"I'll be back... Bye baby..." You said and you grabbed your phone on the table. You head outside and you unlock your phone only to read the message from Chanyeol. You sighed and then you smirked. You continued walking and you place your phone inside your pocket until you reach your destination. You bowed your head to all the boys who keeps working for your surprise tonight for Chanyeol. You watch them work around the park and you sat down on one of the swings. Jimin's car stopped on front of you and you smiled. The boy run towards you and you both fist bumped before he sat down on the next swing beside you. 
"How are you?" Jimin asked. 
"I'm fine... The wedding will be next week. Make sure that you'll be there." You said. 
"Of course i will!" Jimin said and you smiled at him. Yes, the two of you, specially Jimin, decided to be friends. Since it's too wrong, and it's too forward. Jimin knows that there are still a lot of girls around and there are big chances that he finds the perfect girl for him. 
"Aigoo. Been working hard with this, huh?" 
"Yeah... It'll be done tonight..." You said and Jimin nodded his head. 
"I'll film this." He said and you giggled. 
"That's a good idea..." You said. The boy stood up and he pat your head. 
"Be a good wife." He said and you nod your head, giggling. Jimin always tell you that. To be a good wife and take care of your health and chanyeol. You stood up, giving him a high five. Jimin smiled at you widely, before nodding his head. 
"I'm going now. Dad's expecting me today..." You said and you nod your head. 
"Be careful." You said and he nodded his head and run towards his car. 
"I'll be back later!" He shouted and you nodded your head. 


Hours passed and you all tested the lights hanged on the trees and the swings. You smiled and you removed your left shoe and you make sure the the sole were removed. You smiled and you shook your head at how stupid your plan is. You placed it down on the ground and you sat down on the swing. You took out your phone and you type a message for Chanyeol. 
'Jagiya... I'm at the park right now and my shoe broke. Can you bring a pair of shoe for me? The one you bought me last time? Thank you. <3' You quickly press the send button and you chuckled. You walk towards the tree and press the button that is hid behind it. You sighed, also hiding yourself. 


Chanyeol quickly grab his phone and read the message from you. He ran towards the shoe rack and grab the shoe you're asking for. You quickly head outside and start running until he reached the park. But no one's there and he frowned because the lights were all off and it's really dark. 
"Namji... Jagiya. Where are you?" He asked. He took out his phone and use it as a source of light. He found your shoe near the swing and his heart beat start racing. He thought something bad happened. He quickly dial your number and your phone start ringing, but only to find your phone on the grasses. He quickly grabbed it and he wander his eyes around. 
"Jagiya--" his words were cut off when thousands of small light , shining brightly in the night. He wander his eyes around a felt arms wrapped around his waist from his back. He quickly turn around and you smiled at him sweetly, wearing only your rainbow socks. 
"Ya! You made me worried!" You said and you sat him down on the swing when a red paper plain flew. You took it when it fell on the ground and hand it to Chanyeol. 
"Bwoya?" He asked and you nod your head, waiting for him to open it. He started unfolding it and you smiled widely. 

'Jagiya~ i don't know how to surprise you... I know it'll be a total mission fail. But i know that you always have your appreciating heart with you. I hope i made you happy tonight. Even thought this isn't enough for making me happy all day and all night. For every single efforts you made. Don't worry... I'll learn how to cook! Trust me. I'll feed you everyday with delicious meals! Please always take care of yourself... Even though i'm taking care of you, also take care of yourself so you won't get sick. I'll always be by your side as what we have promised before when you proposed back in paris. Thank you Jagiya, saranghaeyo...' 


Chanyeol smiled and he stood up, hugging you tightly. He kiss your forehead and manage his tears not to fall down. You giggled, hugging him back. 
"Thank you, baby..." He said and he cup your cheeks and press his lips on yours. You kiss him back, wrapping your arms around his neck. 
"I love you... I think i'm the most happiest guy ever..." He said, resting his forehead against yours. You brushed his hair with your fingers and you smiled. 
"I love you too..." You said. Chanyeol smiled, kissing your forehead and suddenly flick it. 
"Ya!" You shouted, rubbing your forehead. 
"Why're you wearing your socks? Are you crazy?" He asked and you pouted. You sat down on the swing and he kneeled in front of you as he put on your shoes and tie it up for you. 
"Mianhae... I just don't know how to make you come here without any feeling my surprise..." You said and he chuckled. 
"You're really good at surprising..." He said and he peck your lips. 
"I can't wait for the wedding..." You said and he nodded his head. 
"Me too..." He replied. You both stood up and walk together hand in hand, letting the air touch your skins. Chanyeol smiled, squeezing your hand. 
"You stopped walking and you sat down on the ground. Chanyeol looked at you and he frowned. You yanked him down and he sat down beside you, resting your head on his shoulder. You look up at the sky and you sighed. The colorful lights start booming in the sky and you smile. 
"That costs a lot." You said, pointing the blue one. 
"That one too!" You said, now pointing at the pink fireworks. Chanyeol chuckled, watching the fireworks which is part of your surprise. 
"They're beautiful! Aren't they?" 
"Yeah..." 
"But you're more beautiful than them..." You said and Chanyeol chuckled, pulling you closer. 
"This is why i've rejecting your date requests... Because i'm working with this. So please don't get it wrong. I don't have anyone else." You said and he nodded his head, pressing his lips on yours.
"I understand..." He said. 
"I love you... I really do love you Kim Namji..." You said and you smiled. 
"I love you more... More than those fireworks, more than those thousand lights, more than every stars in the sky and bigger than the moon and sun..." You said.