CHAPTER 2

Marrying A Creep

You woke up exactly 8:50AM. You stretched your arms and you rub your eyes. You take a deep breath before standing up which made you see the sleeping giant on the floor. You smirked remembering how arrogant this boy is last night. You take a deep breath and you stood up, walking towards him. 
"You serve a lecture..." You whispered and you start kick him. He groaned in pain and you laughed. But abruptly stop when you felt a hand holding your ankle. He stared at you and he pulled your ankle, making you fall on the floor. He then trapped you under him. Staring at you with his piercing eyes. You gulped down. It feels like you woke up a beast and it scares you. But you stared back at him, showing no sign of fear. Chanyeol smirked and the door suddenly opened. 
"The breakfast is ready! You two should--" Your brother said but stopped when he saw the situation happening on the floor. Chanyeol stood up and reached out his hand to help you up but instead of taking it, you slapped it away.
"What are you doing here?" You asked. 
"I just want... I just want to tell you that the breakfast is ready." He said. 
"Don't you know how to knock?!" You said and you look at Chanyeol who's smirking.
"And you... Go home." You said. You head downstairs. Not waiting for the two of them. You found your parents in the dining hall, waiting for the three of you. You sat down on your usual seat and you grab the glass of water and drink it, hoping that it will help to calm you down. The two of them arrived and Chanyeol sat down in front of you. You start to eat. Ignoring him when his foot suddenly touched yours because of his long legs. You glare at him and you kick his leg under the table, making him hiss in pain. Everyone diverted their attention to him and you just continued eating. You can see that he's looking at you. Like he wants to eat you for a very long time then he kicked your legs under the table, the same way you did earlier which made the soup spill on you. There was a moment of silence inside the dining hall. The maids walked towards you and start wiping you with the napkins. You glare at Chanyeol and you take a deep breath, clenching your fist.
"Take him back to his own house!! Now!!" You shouted. Chanyeol sighed and you stood up. 
"Now!!" You shouted again. 
"Namji-ah..." Your mother said. 
"Will you please stop shouting??" Chanyeol said, standing up, placing his hands on the table. 
"Don't you dare say that to me because you're under our roof!" You said and he smirked. 
"So--" before he can talk, you spilled the glass of water on him. Your mother gasped and Chanyeol wiped his face with his hand. 
"Good morning--" a familiar voice said. Mrs. Park.
"I guess... The morning is not good here..." She said. Your father stood up and he sighed. 
"I'm sorry about this Mrs. Park--"
"Ya! Park Chanyeol! Say sorry!" She said. But the two of you continued glaring at each other. 
"Namji-ah..." Your brother said. You shut your eyes and you opened it. 
"Uh-oh... Trouble..." He whispered and you stepped on the table and jump on Chanyeol which made him fall on the ground. You grab a fistful of his hair and your parents ran towards you. 
"Namji-ah! Hajima! Hajima!" Your father said. Pulling you up. 
"Yaaaaa!!" You screamed and your mother pulled Chanyeol up. 
"You-- tall-- Giant Yoda!!" You shouted.
"Let me go Appa!" You said but he carried you upstairs. 
"Aigoo... What kind of breakfast it this..." Your mother whispered. 
"Yeobo! Ppali we're gonna be late!" Your mother shouted.
"Mrs. Park, we have to leave..." 
"No need to worry my friend, i can handle the kids..." She said. 
"Komawo..." 


After drying your hair, you stood up and head downstairs to meet Mrs. Park and her stupid arrogant son. You bowed your hair and they both stood up. Chanyeol bumped your shoulders with his and you look at him. His mother sighed and you clench your fist and take a deep breath. 
"I'm gonna kill that bastard soon..." You whispered. 


You reached your destination. It was a tall building and you all quickly enter inside and found tons of gowns. Take note, WEDDING GOWNS. The workers greeted the three of you and you look at Chanyeol and he rolled his eyes. His mother sat you down on the chair and sat Chanyeol beside you. Handing a think book like thing to you. You opened it and found lots of themes for a wedding. 
"Bull..." Chanyeol cursed. 
"Tell your mom that we're going back home..." You whispered. 
"As if she's going to let us." He replied. 
"Of course you can choose anything you want there." She said while busily checking the gowns that will be presented to you later. 
"You pick." He said and place the book on your lap. 
"Bwo? Why me? Besides, your family will benefit this since my parents' company are the biggest company here in korea." You said and he smirked. 
"It seems like you're really outdated... Did you really enjoyed LA? Because it seems like you forgot Korea for awhile..." He said. 
"PICK THE SIMPLEST!!" You shouted which made everyone look at the two of you. 
"One more shout... I'm telling you..." He said. 
"What? Whatcha gonna do?" You asked and he smirked. 
"You don't know me Kim Namji..." 
"You also don't know me. Park. Chan. Yeol." You said. 
"Okay guys! Let's quarreling now. Namji-ah... Let's go try on some gowns. 
"Can you hold her bag for awhile my Chanyeollie?" Mrs. Park said. You remove the straps hanging on your shoulder and throw it at him. 
"Don't you know how to hand a bag properly?" 
"Do you know how people act when they're mad? I hope you do." You said and you roll your eyes. 


You tried some gowns and show it to them. Mrs. Park cheers whenever you show up wearing a gown, while Chanyeol just play with his phone. You sighed and you enter inside the fitting room again and wear your clothes. 
"Oh-- is that five gown already?" She asked. 
"Ani... I'll choose the first one. 
"No. The gown on too beautiful... It won't fit with your SIMPLEST WEDDING." Chanyeol said and you raise your brow. 
"Wow... I didn't know you're paying attention..." You said. 
"Mrs. Park, i'm really really really really really sorry to say this but i think your son needs to see a psychiatrist." You said and she laughed. 
"Aigoo... You two looks so cute." You roll you eyes by the comment and you sighed. 
"Sorry about that Mrs. Park... I just can't stand seeing your retard son." You said and she laughed even more. 
"He really is a retard!" she said and you smirked. 
"Eomma!" Chanyeol said. 
"See? Even your mother says you're a retard." You said. 

---

You reached your house and you quickly enter inside only to find your brother playing video games with a bowl of chips beside him. You sighed and you sat down on the couch and grab the bowl, placing it on your lap. 
"Y-ya!" He said. 
"Hey couch potato..." You said and the door slammed shut. You turned around and found Chanyeol hurrying upstairs. 
"Is that creep going to stay here forever?" You asked and he shrugged his shoulders. 
"Aish... He got some nerves..." You said and he chuckled. 
"Ya... Let me play too okay?" You said and he nodded his head. 


Chanyeol came out wearing a casual clothes with his bag. You smirked, watching him hurry when his phone rang. You stood up and you walk towards him. 
"UUUGHHH~ BAEGOPPAAAAAA~~" you said loudly and he looked at you. 
"Can you please not shout? I'm talking to someone right now." He said. 
"IS THERE ANY FOOD HERE??" You asked and you clapped your hands. 
"Ya! Namji..." He said. 
"MAIDSSSS~ YOOOOHOOO! COOK SOME FOR ME!" 
"I said shut up!" He said. You laughed and you head to the kitchen. He followed you after receiving a phone call and he opened the fridge, taking out a cup of yogurt. 
"Where are you going?" You asked. 
"I have a life too. You know." He said. 
"I know that you retard creep."
"I have a date. Tonight." He said. 
"You have a girlfriend? You asked and take a bite on your apple. 
"Yeah. Jealous?" 
"No. Actually it's good. It means nothing will be serious between us. I already have plans." You said.
"Jagiyaaaa~~ eodiseo?" A voice said and your eyes glowed. 
"Baekhyun??" You asked and run, passing Chanyeol. 
"Babeeee~~" you squealed and you hug him tightly. 
"Omo... You two are still together?" Namjoon asked. 
"Of course... How can i let go of your sister..." He replied and pinch your cheeks. 
"I missed you!" He said, biting your lower lip. 
"Nado~" you replied. 
"Your cousin?" Baekhyun asked, looking at Chanyeol.
"Ani... As far as i know, i don't have any creep cousin." You said. 
"Aigoo... This bad girl..." He said. 
"So... This is your boyfriend?" Chanyeol asked and you nod your head. 
"Good." He said and he place his phone inside his pocket. 
"Gotta go. Bye." He said. 
"Yeah... And if it's possible for you to not come back... Please do." You said and he smirked. 
"Baekhyunie~" you said and peck his lips. 
"Ya~ it's been seven years... Are you sure there's no other else out there?" You asked and he shook his head. 
"Trust me bae..." He said and you smiled widely.