CHAPTER 6

Marrying A Creep

You pecked Baekhyun's lips before he drive away. He need to leave since your parents are back. Same as Chanyeol's y girlfriend. You entered inside and found your parents talking and having fun, drinking beers and laughing together. You let out a sigh as you shook your head. 
"How can you be this happy while your children suffer because of that stupid business?" You said, gaining their attention. As the wedding day comes closer and closer, you can feel the chain around your neck tighten. You can't handle it anymore. You want to tell them that you can't marry a guy who you don't love and doesn't love you! But they're being deff to hear your plea. Chanyeol looked at them too. Waiting for their reaction. 
"What? You can't talk? Or you're all just playing deff again?" You said, your tears rolled down and you start to sob. 
"I wish i never came back here..." You said and Namjoon grabbed your arms. Restraining you from going near them. He can see the Anger in your father's eyes and he shook his head. 
"Appa..." He said. 
"Namji-ah... Let's go upstairs... Okay?" He said and he pulled you with him. Chanyeol remained silent and he bowed his head before leaving the dining hall. He stayed outside you room. Waiting for your brother to come out before he enter. He sighed, pacing back and forth. 
"I just can't!" You. 
"You know that we can't do anything against them..." Your brother said. 
"That's what i hate! Even though we pretend to be strong, we just can't!" You said, crying your heart out. 
"Don't worry... I'm always here... If there's something a problem... You can always tell me. Okay?" He said and you nod your head. Resting it on his chest. 
"Hush now... Promise... I'll talk to them..." He said. 


As soon as your brother left the room. Chanyeol quickly enter inside. Shutting the door quietly. Your back was facing to him, curled into a ball. Chanyeol placed the mattress on the floor and he sat down on it, still waiting for you to face him. 
"I thought you have a plan." Chanyeol said, trying to gain your attention but there's no any reaction from you. It's new to him because you always have a word against him. Being silent is a new thing from you. Chanyeol decided to lie down, not expecting a single word from you. You let out a loud sigh before shutting his eyes. 
"Run away..." You said making Chanyeol sit up from lying down. 
"What?" 
"Run away... Go somewhere far and don't show up." You said, still not facing him. 
"Why don't you do that?" He said. 
"I can't. They always have ways to find me." You said. 
"Then we're the same! We're in the same situation." Chanyeol said and he lied down again. Chanyeol let out a frustrated sigh. He also feel hopeless as you are. Yes, he wants to get married but he want to be married to someone who's really right for him. And what he sees now is that you're not the one he's been looking for. Chanyeol is meticulous towards girls. The girl must be really accurate to his standards and what he sees by now is that Hyuna's the only one who passed it. 
"Let's just go with your plan... Let's just divorce after 6 months." He said. 
"We're not going to register our wedding so we don't have any problems." You said. Chanyeol nodded his head and you sighed. 
"Then let's quickly marry who we really love." You said. Chanyeol nodded his head again. 
"Mianhae..." He said, sitting up and too see you lying flat on your bed, staring blankly on the ceiling. 
"Sorry for what?" You asked. 
"For hurting you... I was just taken away by my emotions." He said. You nod your head this time and you let out a sigh. 
"I hate guys who hurts girls... So even though i'm not nice to your girlfriend... Don't hurt her." You said. 

---

"D-Day..." You whispered. You take a shower, letting the water soak your body. You shut your eyes, still thinking wether to run away. It's the wedding day and all you wish is that the time stops and the wedding will never ever happen. You turn off the shower when someone knocked on the door. 
"Who's that?" 
"It's me..." Your brother said. 
"Oh... Oppa, wae?" 
"You need to come out now... Your stylists are here already..." He said. 
"Araseo..." You replied. 


They all start putting make up on you but you keep your poker face. Your mother who's watching you smiled at you. You roll your eyes, feeling mad at her for giving you away to a guy who doesn't even love you. After putting your makeup on, you wear your wedding gown and quickly head to the venue where your wedding will be held. You take a deep breath. You stayed inside the room they asked you to stay for awhile. Your make up artist retouched your make up and your phone rang. 
"Jagiya..." You said and your tears formed. 
"How are you there? Are you alright?" He asked and you bit your lower lip, preventing yourself to cry. 
"N-ne..." 
"You can do it... I'm here... Okay?" He said. He will attend your wedding without any permission from your parents. He's your strength. He needs to be there for you. And the time came too fast. You stood up from your seat and take a deep breath, your parents enter inside and you both leave the room without a word. 


Walking down the aisle with your parents. Your tears rolled down. Baekhyun looked at you with worried eyes and you bit your lower lip, taking a deep breath. You reached the end of the carpet and Chanyeol reached out his hand, your father placed your hand upon his and Chanyeol bowed his head.
"Uljima..." Chanyeol whispered. You can see the sadness in his eyes and you nod your head. The ceremony continued even it's against you and Chanyeol. While your parents are happily watching the two of you exchanging vows, you can feel your heart slowly dying and asking for help. But no one will. No one can. Chanyeol held your hand, placing the ring on your finger. Your tears can't help but to roll down. No, it's not a tears of joy. Your hands shake which made the ring fall on the ground. Baekhyun who's in front picked it up and hand it back to you. You wear the ring on Chanyeol's finger and you start to sob. Everyone cheered as the Man in front announced the Chanyeol finally can kiss you. You lowered your head and when you felt Chanyeol's hands cupping your cheeks before pressing his lips on yours. You can hear their cheers, but what's louder is your heart beat. You placed your hands on Chanyeol's chest and gently push him away from you. 
"Mianhae..." Chanyeol whispered. You just nod your head when your eyes spotted Baekhyun who's in pain. You look at him mouthing a 'sorry'. He nod his head and mouthed a 'saranghae' you smiled feeling more power in your body. 


---


At the reception, you can't do anything but to fake a smile as you visit every table, thanking everyone of them. After that, you sat down on your seat. Chanyeol sat down beside you and start to eat when he noticed that you're just staring at your food. He sighed and just ignore you. He can't even swallow his food, but he needs to act normal in front of the guests. Chanyeol sighed, seeing his girlfriend sitting beside Baekhyun. The two of them remained silent and motionless. 
"You should eat." Chanyeol said. You nod your head and grab your spoon, letting out a sigh. 
"They're coming with us on jeju. Don't worry, no one knows about this. I already told the two of them that they're coming with us." He said. 


It's finally time to go. You all entered the private jet plane owned by Chanyeol's father. You sat down beside Baekhyun and you rest your head on his shoulder and he gently place a kiss on your crown before shutting his eyes. You felt tired. You just want to rest the whole day. It's been a week since you had a good night sleep. After an hour, you all reached Jeju. You quickly head to the hotel which your parents bought last year. You head to your bedroom which you're going to share with Hyuna. Even though you want to share with Baekhyun, you have to follow Chanyeol's rules. 
"It's better this way so nothing bad will happen." Chanyeol said. 
"You're the only who's ert here." You said. Chanyeol smirked by your comment and you cross your arms. 
"I just don't want you to get pregnant, Namji-ah... It'll be more complicated." Chanyeol said. 
"Baekhyun won't do it to me, for your information so you better change your mind and take your girlfriend with you." You said. 
"No." He said and shut the door. 
"Aish..." You hissed and Hyuna shrugged and quickly lie down on the bed. You sat down on the couch and remove the ring on your finger, throwing it at Hyuna. 
"Ouch- ya!" She shouted. 
"Wear that." You said and she smiled, quickly wearing it. You shut your eyes when Hyuna's annoying ringtone started echoing inside the room. 
"Ya... Oppa said that we should go down to eat." She and and quickly stood up from the bed. 
"Tell them i'm not in mood. I want to rest." You said. 
"Okay." She said and leave the room without any word. You moved to the bed and lie down flatly, slowly falling asleep without knowing. 


You woke up and check the time, it's 9:00PM and you finally had a good sleep. You stretch your arms and found yourself alone inside the cold room. Hyuna's phone is on the table and it started vibrating. You saw Chanyeol's name. You stared at it for awhile and was about to grab it but then decided not to. Well, it's her property. You sighed and rub your eyes when someone knocked on the door. You walk towards it and open it. Revealing Chanyeol. 
"Is Hyuna there?" He asked and you shook your head. 
"She's not here." You said. 
"Do you know where she head to?" He asked. You shrugged. 
"I don't know. I woke up all alone." You said. You pushed him aside and you shut the door, making your way to the room in front of your room which is their room. 
"Where are you going?" Chanyeol asked. 
"I'm going to see my Baekhyun." You said and he smirked. 
"He's not there..." Chanyeol replied which made you froze. 
"Where is he?" You asked.
"Let's just look for them." Chanyeol said and you agreed. The two of you start to walk and look for them when you spotted Hyuna entering a room. 
"Ya! Isn't that Hyuna?" You asked and Chanyeol frowned. 
"What is she doing there?" You asked again. 
"Aigoo... Such a ..." You said and you both walked towards the door. Chanyeol placed his hand on the door knob. Without any second thought, he twisted it and it's not locked. He opened the door, pushing it. 
"O-oppa!"