CHAPTER 16

Marrying A Creep

"She was mine in the first place, Park Chanyeol!" Baekhyun shouted. 
"Mworago?!" Chanyeol shouted back, grabbing Baekhyun's collar and pinning him on the wall. Baekhyun came to see you, but he was very unlucky that you're not home. You head to the hospital to see your sick mother, to say sorry to her for what you've done to her the last time you met her. And then there, the two of them started to fight because of you. The wedding will be held next week and if Baekhyun keeps on showing up... You know it'll be ruined. Yes, you admit that you still have feelings for Baekhyun, your first love... But we all know that it's wrong. You confessed to Chanyeol... You're married to him and you're marrying him again! You don't want to hurt Chanyeol. Yet you don't want to hurt Baekhyun as well. Your mind is in complete mess. And nothing can fix it. Not even you. Meanwhile, let's go back to the boys... Chanyeol chuckled, looking at Baekhyun's now bloody face. 
"Namji WAS yours. You're right... And now Namji IS mine!" Chanyeol said. Throwing another punch on the other one, throwing him on the floor. Chanyeol sat down above Baekhyun and ceaselessly punching him hard. Baekhyun winced in pain. He's vision blurred, he feels nothing but the pain he's been receiving from Chanyeol. He can't fight back. He feels weak. The door opened, and you found the two of them. You drop your phone and your jaw dropped. 
"CHANYEOL!" You shouted, pulling him up. 
"Hajima! Hajima!" You said. You look at Baekhyun who looks lifeless on the floor. 
"Are you trying to kill him?!" You asked Chanyeol and he opened his mouth to explain but there are no words escape his lips. You comb your hair, taking a deep breath. 
"Are you out of your mind?!" You shouted. Chanyeol admit that he's wrong and that he let his anger control him. 
"Jagi-- i'm sorry--" 
"Baekhyun? Ya. Are you alright?" You asked, tapping Baekhyun's cheek. He nodded his head and manage to sit. You brushed his bangs up which made Chanyeol jealous. You sighed standing up and pull Baekhyun up. The way your hands hold Baekhyun's, made him more jealous. 
"Get the first aid kit upstairs." You said, not even looking at Chanyeol. He felt a pinch in his heart but he just head upstairs and grab the kit. He went back downstairs and hand it to you. He head upstairs. Not wanting to see what will happen next. He shut the door and he sighed, leaning against it. 


You apply carefully press the q-tip on the side of his lips. Baekhyun stared at you which made you move away. You stood up and you shut the box, clearing your throat at the same time. Baekhyun sighed, biting his lower lip. He missed you. A lot. The way you touch him and the way you take care of him. 
"You can go home now. And don't come back..." You said. Baekhyun quickly stood up and grab your hand. 
"Namji... Don't say that as if you didn't told me that you still have feelings for me..." Baekhyun said. More like pleading. His eyes were trying to catch your heart, but it won't work. For the first time, it didn't work. 
"I'm sorry Baekhyun, but-- i'm getting married again!" You said.
"Then let's run away this time... Baby... Let's go somewhere far...--"
"No Baekhyun. This is final... No one's running away..." You said, freeing your wrist. 
"Namji... Please, listen to me this time--"
"I should tell you that... Listen to me this time Baekhyun... I'm always the one who listens to you before... Can you listen to me now? Please let it be me now... Let's change positions and now i'm going to be the one who will speak and you'll be the one who will listen. Just this time Baekhyun. Let's be fair." You said. 
"Stop bothering me... Stop bother us..." You said. Baekhyun's tears rolled down and you looked away. 
"Yes i hate Chanyeol before... But no... I was wrong about hating him... I should've love him in the first place instead of you." You said. 
"Namji--"
"If i knew him earlier... I'm sure that i won't be regretting right now..." You said. 
"Please, Baekhyun... Stop it..." You said. 
"There are tons of girls out there. I'll know you'll find the right girl for you..." You said. 
"This is over Baekhyun... I choose Chanyeol." You said. Baekhyun's tears rolled down as he lower his head and start to sob. 
"I don't want to hurt anyone, Baekhyun... But this is the only way..." You said. There was a moment of silence and you walk towards the door and open it for him. 
"I wish you all the luck, Byun Baekhyun..." You said. Baekhyun stood in front of you and cup your cheeks while staring at you with his teary eyes. He then plant a kiss on your forehead and he nodded his head.
"I love you... Kim Namji..." Baekhyun said. 


---


You head upstairs and you sighed, seeing Chanyeol lying down in the bed. You walked towards him and you caress his cheek but he didn't respond. You lied down beside him and you played with his hair, pecking his lips. 
"I'm sorry for shouting at you earlier... I really didn't mean to...-- i was just carried away... I'm sorry..." You said, resting your head on his chest. Chanyeol heaved a sigh, wrapping his arms around your small frame, pulling you closer towards his body. 
"It's okay..." He said and then leave a kiss on your forehead. 
"Your fist must be really hurt..." You said. You grab his hands and sat up. Chanyeol smiled at you, resting his head on his hand while his elbow's rested on the mattress. 
"Ani... Gwaenchana..." He said. He stared at you, scanning your face which is the most beautiful one and the perfect one. 
"I should get the first aid kit..." You said with a sigh but Chanyeol pulled you down. He shook his head, more like telling you not to go and stay with him. You sighed in defeat and the boy smiled widely. 
"I said i'm okay... There's nothing to be worried about." Chanyeol said. 
"Ya... Can you please take a look at it first before you tell me that you're alright?" You said, placing his hand in front of his face. 
"Aigoo... My jagiya... Jinjja..." He said. He pinch your cheek and you giggled. 
"Don't leave me... Araseo?" He said, but this time. Everything went serious. His face, his voice, and his touch. You sighed, nodding your head whole heartedly. He smiled, moving closer to you. He cup your cheeks before pressing his lips against yours. You were shock at first. Hell yeah, you both kissed tons of times but this one is different. It's very passionate. Full of love, full of desires. You just felt his tongue poking your lower lips, asking for your respond. Your arms automatically wrapped around his neck, replying to his kisses. You can feel Chanyeol's victory smile against yours until your both pulled away, gasping for air. 
"If you did... I'll die..." He said, trailing wet kisses on your jawline, down to your neck. You just can't help but to let out a soft moan as a respond. Chanyeol smirked, on your pale skin, leaving a red mark on it. 
"And if i die... I still won't leave your side..." Chanyeol said. You felt touched by his words. Even though it sounds like he's scaring you or whatsoever, you just felt touched. 
"Do you hear me, baby?" He asked. You nodded your head while he pushes you down on the bed, pinning you under him. First, you feel nervous. Nervous because the two of you never done this before. And second, you never done this before too! Not with Baekhyun! Or not with any other guy! You don't have any experience about it. 
"Do you know how i felt jealous earlier?" He said and you gulped. 
"The way you hold his hand and clean his wounds? The way your fingers laced on his face? The way you take care of him? I feel so ing jealous, my dear... My baby needs a lesson tonight..." Chanyeol said. 
"Yeol--" you shut your eyes tightly as he start kissing your neck again but now, going down and down and even more. He lifted your shirt, i mean HIS shirt that you're wearing. You stopped him right away, which made the boy frown in confusion.
"Chanyeol... I-- i don't know anything about this... I-- i'm not ready..." You said. Chanyeol gave you his sweetest smile and peck your lips. 
"Don't worry... Oppa will take care of you..." Chanyeol said, continuing his job. His job to pleasure you tonight. You shut your eyes tightly, as he reached your sacred area. The foreign feeling invaded your whole body for the first time. 
"Chanyeol--" 
"Yes baby?" He replied but didn't stopped doing his job. He crawled up again, kissing you once more, making you taste your own. You shut your eyes, trying to regain yourself from the extreme feeling you received earlier. You sighed, and without knowing, Chanyeol's already bare above you. He kiss your ear, before whispering the words... 
"Don't worry baby, this will only hurt a little..." He said. 
"What do you--" you gasped, feeling his whole length entered you. 
"YEOL!!" You cried. 
"Shh..." He hushed, devouring your lips to distract you from the pain. 
"This will be the last time i'll hurt you..." He said and started rocking his hips back and forth. 

---

A/N: CLIFF HANGER!! I'M SUCH A CLIFF HANGER! SORRY MY LOVELY READERS... BUT... I JUST CAN'T CONTINUE THIS CHAPTER XD I KNOW THAT IT'LL BE BORING IF I JUST CONTINUE IT. I'M REALLY NOT GOOD AT WRITING S, OOPPS. MIANHAE! PLEASE ANTICIPATE FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER AND KEEP ON READING UNTIL THE END! SENDING LOVES TO ALL OF MY SUBSCRIBERS <3 PLEASE DO LEAVE A COMMENT AND SUGGESTIONS... STORY CRITICS ARE WELCOMED HERE, SO PLEASE DON'T HESITATE OF LEAVING A COMMENT BELOW! THANK YOU <3