CHAPTER 20

Marrying A Creep

"Son?" Chanyeol whispered. He quickly stood up from his seat which made Mr. Nakamura look at him in confusion. 

"Is there something wrong?" He asked and Chanyeol shook his head. 
"Excuse me..." He said and he quickly run after you. You head outside the function hall and quickly answer the call from your brother's phone. 
"Yeoboseo?"
"Eomma~ bogosipeoyo~" he said. You smiled and you take a deep breath. 
"Jaebom-ah... Eomma will be back soon, okay? For now, Uncle will take care of you. Okay?" You said. 
"But Eomma..." 
"I thought you understand Eomma? You said that earlier, right? Now give Uncle his phone back. He'll get mad." You said. 
"Eomma!"
"Right now, Jaebom!" You said. 
"Ne eomma..." 
"Saranghaeyo..." You said. Chanyeol who's standing behind you listened to the whole conversation. You end the phone call and you took a deep breath, managing your tears to not fall. You turned around and was shock to find Chanyeol standing there. 
"Namji..." Chanyeol said. 
"What are you doing here?" You asked. 
"Tell me..." 
"I have nothing to tell you, CEO Park." You said and you start to walk but he grabbed your wrist. 
"Then i guess i'm the one who have something to tell." Chanyeol said, you stopped on your tracks and you bit your lower lip, not even having the courage to turn around and face him. 
"I missed you, Namji..." Chanyeol said. Your tears rolled down instantly by hearing his words. You quickly wiped it away and you took a deep breath. 
"Who are you to tell me that Park Chanyeol? After filing a--"
"Ms. Kim? They're looking for you inside..." Your secretary said. And without a word, you walk with your secretary back inside the function hall. 
"Namji!" Chanyeol called out but you didn't stopped walking. He ran after you and grabbed your wrist, pulling you with him. You both reached a place where no people pass by. He stopped and pinned you against the wall. 
"Kim Namji..." He said. 
"Tell me. Is Jaebom my Son?" He asked. Your mind is debating. Wether to tell him the truth or not. 
"Tell me!!" Chanyeol started shouting but it didn't made you off guard. 
"Jaebom... Jaebom is not your son..." You said. Chanyeol's grip loosened and your tears rolled down. 
"We should move on now Chanyeol. We both have our own lives which won't stop for us... I have a son now Chanyeol... And the fact is... It's not yours." You said. Your tears rolled down and Chanyeol completely let go of you. 
"He's not your son..." You said. 
"I will know that truth Kim Namji... I'll make sure of it." Chanyeol said.
"There's nothing to make sure!!" You shouted. 
 
 
---
 
 
The next day was no easy. You have to go to meet Mr. Nakamura for the agreement. And you're sure that Chanyeol will be there since they're business partners as well. You took a deep breath and you shut your laptop before standing up from your seat. You head to the said place and you sighed when you reached it. You waited outside and when you found Chanyeol. You quickly look away. 
"He's inside his office." Chanyeol said. You followed him to the elevator with silence. No one talks until you both reach the floor. You entered a room and found the old man you were talking to last night. You bowed your head and you sat down in front of him. 
"Namji!" He said and you smiled. He placed the folder in front of you and you grabbed the pen. You read them first while Mr. Nakamura patiently wait for you to finish. After reading, you quickly signed the papers and hand it back to the man in front of you. You both smiled and stood up, shaking hands with each other. 
"Thank you, Kim Namji..." He said. 
"I should be the one who's thanking you..." You said. Hours passed and you both just talk together. Exchanging thoughts about business. but then, there's something crossed his mind and he can't help his self but to ask it to you. 
"I didn't know that You and Chanyeol married each other before..." He said and you look at him.  You gulped down and he chuckled. 
"Sorry for asking you that... I was just intrigued by the news i've read in the news paper." 
"News paper?" You asked and he nodded his head then hand you a newspaper. You look at it and the picture was taken when the two of you were talking alone after talking to your son. He sighed, knowing what you feel. 
"Can i see your child? Do you have any picture of him?" He asked. You took out your phone and you show him a picture of Jaebom. 
"A very handsome kid..." He commented and you smiled. 
"As i can see... He is Chanyeol's son..." He said. You look at him and he smiled. 
"I understand you... If i were you, i won't let him know too... He told me last night that the two of you had a fight. Well... Don't worry, i promise that i won't tell him about this. Since i'm just a business partner... It's your choice if you want to tell him. But it's the best if you tell him. Chanyeol has every right to know." He said. The door opened and Chanyeol entered. You stood up from your seat and you bowed your head. 
"Thank you very much... I'll be going back to Korea today. It's a pleasure to meet you..." You said. 
"Take care..." He said and you nodded your head. You bowed your head to Chanyeol and you leave. 
"You're in a good timing for going back to Korea, Chanyeol..." Nakamura said and Chanyeol nodded his head. 
 
 
---
 
 
Back in Korea, you head straight to your house. You opened the door and found your son sleeping on top of your brother. You sighed and hand your things to the maid and walk towards him. 
"Oppa..." You said and he looked at you. You carried Jaebom which made him open his eyes. 
"Eomma! You're back!" Jaebom said. You smiled at him and you peck his lips. 
"I'm going to take you to your room, okay?" You said and he nod his head. 
"Eomma and Uncle have something to talk about..." You said and you look at him. You head upstairs and you opened the door to his bed room. You lied him down on his bed and you sat down on the edge of it, caressing his hair. You smiled and you kiss his forehead. 
"Go to sleep now... Okay?" You said. He close his eyes and he nod his head. You stood up and head downstairs and your brother watch you climb down. You sighed and you stood up in front of him. 
"What is it?" He asked. 
"I met Chanyeol." You said and his eyes widened. 
"Bwo?!" 
"At the event yesterday... I just-- he keeps asking if he's the father of Jaebom." You said.
"What did you say?" 
"Of course i denied it!" You said. 
"You should've tell him!" Namjoon said. 
"No! I can't!" You said. 
"You what?? Why? Even you flip the whole universe, he's still Jaebom's father!" Namjoon said and you massage your temples. 
"I will never tell him..." You said. 
"Kim Namji..." He sighed.
"I know... I'm being selfish... But Oppa! If i tell him, he might take Jaebom away from me!" You said and your tears rolled down. 
"We won't let him! Just tell him and we will make sure that he won't take Jaebom away from you!" Namjoon said. 
"We can't assure that Oppa!" You said. 
"WE WILL!" He said. 
"What's happening here?" Your mother asked as she place some paper bags down. 
"He met Chanyeol." Namjoon said. 
"B-bwo?" 
"Did you talk to him? What did he said? Does he know about your son?" He asked and you shook your head. 
"Can we please stop it right now? I want to think." You said and you walk towards the couch and you sat down. 
 
 
---
 
 
You head to work and arrived exactly 6:30AM. You sighed, still feeling sleepy. You sat down on your chair and you opened your laptop and continued working your things up. Hours passed and you stretch your arms and you stood up. The door opened and your secretary came in with a cup of coffee. You thanked her and you start to drink it.
"Are you going to eat lunch later, Ms. Kim?" She asked and you shook your head. 
"I can't eat with you today, i'm going to pick up Jaebom later..." You said and she bowed her head with a smile and leave your office. You sighed and you face the window then check the time. It's still early and you sighed and decided to continue your work for awhile until you forgot to pick your son up. 
 
 
Chanyeol stopped his car in front of a school and he sighed. He stepped out and found a kid which is really similar to his face features. His heart raced and his tears formed. He took a deep breath and walk towards him. 
"Hello..." Chanyeol greeted and squat in front of his son. 
"Are you Jaebom?" Chanyeol asked and the boy sighed. 
"Eomma told me not to talk to strangers!" Jaebom said and he looked away, wandering his eyes around, hoping that you'll arrive soon. 
"I'm not just a stranger..." Chanyeol said, gaining Jaebom's attention. 
"Any proofs? Mister?" He asked in English which made Chanyeol chuckled. He took out his phone and show him his wallpaper. 
"It's me and your mom right?" Chanyeol asked. 
"Photoshopped." Jaebom said and he looked away. Chanyeol chuckled at how smart this boy is. He then showed him more pictures. 
"Ahjussi... Who are you? Why do you even edit lots of pictures? Do you like my mother?" 
"Ani..." Chanyeol said and play a video of the two of you back in Paris. 
"Do you believe me now?" Chanyeol asked. 
"I'm not going to hurt you!" Chanyeol said and he stood up. 
"Wait me here... Araseo?" Chanyeol said and hand him his phone. 
"There's a lot of proofs in there. Incase you're still not believing me." Chanyeol said and he walk towards his car and took out a box. He walk back to where Jaebom is and hand him the box.
"What's this?" 
"It's my gift for you..." Chanyeol said. The boy opened the box and found a huge toy car which he asked you to buy for him. 
"Omo!" Jaebom gasped and Chanyeol chuckled. 
"Do you like it?" Chanyeol asked and the boy nodded. 
"Kaja. I'll buy you ice cream." Chanyeol said. 
 
 
They reached an ice cream parlor near the school and they both seat down in front of each other as they eat their ice cream. The boy is more than happy because of Chanyeol's gifts. 
"Jaebom..." 
"Ne?" 
"Do you know... Who's your father?" 
"No. Eomma doesn't want to talk about him." Jaebom replied. 
"Why?" Chanyeol asked.
"Because she said my father died long time ago. So i don't want to talk about him to because she might miss him." Jaebom replied. Chanyeol nodded his head. His tears are forming but he manage it not to fall. 
"But i have an Appa!" He said. 
"W-who?" 
"Jimin! Jimin Appa!" He said and Chanyeol gulped.
"See this?" Jaebom asked, showing his ID. 
"Park Jaebom." He said. 
"I'm using Jimin Appa's surname. He's nice... And he always takes care of me if Eomma's away. Well, not today because he's out on a trip with his friends." Jaebom said. 
"So... You know that Jimin's not your father?" 
"Yes... Eomma and him told me before." Jaebom replied. 
"Do you...-- do you want to know who your real father is?" Chanyeol asked. The boy took a deep breath and he shook his head. 
"I hate him." The boy said. 
"Whenever i hear my mom cry... I hate him even more. He's the reason why she always focus herself to work because she doesn't want to remember him." He said. Chanyeol looked away and wipe his tears.