CHAPTER 12

Marrying A Creep

You sat down on the bed, completely confused of what just happened earlier. Chanyeol stood outside, in front of the door. He leaned his forehead against it. Thinking whether he will enter or just stay outside. He somehow regretted confessing his feelings for you. Well, he really don't intend to confess right away. It's just a tongue slip. He was just carried away by his emotions. Chanyeol took a deep breath, softly, knocking on the door. He took a step backward when it opened, revealing you. You sighed, stepping aside to let him in. 
"It's okay... It's okay if you don't feel comfortable of me, being around... I can sleep outside. so i'll just get my pillow..." Chanyeol said. He then stepped inside, grabbing his pillow. 
"Jalja..." He said. You sighed, feeling your heart stopped beating as soon as he shut the door. You still feel confused. You don't know how to react. Specially to a guy you hate the most. But seeing him this sincere... You can't help but to slowly soften, and you simply hate it. And now it's getting more complicated because of Jimin's confession to you. You place your hand on the door knob, shutting your eyes and twisting it at the same time. You take a deep breath and you head downstairs, only to find him setting his self on the couch. 
"It's cold here... You can sleep upstairs..." You said. And without any word, you head upstairs. You head to the bathroom and you change your clothes to more comfortable one. You sighed when you heard the door clicked shut. And with a sigh, you opened the door and act normal, as if nothing happened earlier. You sighed, sitting on your side, facing your back to Chanyeol. You can't even face him right now. You feel all dizzy earlier, but his confessions woke you up, removing the influence of alcohol inside you. You tied your hair up and you lie down. The two of you remained silent and Chanyeol turned off the lights. You can hear his breaths. You can hear your own heartbeat which you wish he won't hear it. You grab your phone, typing a text for your brother. 

'Oppa... Ja?' 

'Not yet... Why?' 

'Let's eat together tomorrow... I want to tell you something, and you should advice me really well...' 

'Okay... Let's meet tomorrow. Go to sleep now... Jalja...' 

You sighed, placing it down again, shutting your eyes. And without even knowing, you drifted to dreamland. Chanyeol shifted to face you. And as he expected, your back is facing him again. 
"Namji..." He softly called but there's no response from you and that means you're asleep. He placed his arm on your side and slowly turning your to face him. He then scan your beautiful sleeping features. He sighed, caressing your soft pale cheek, smiling at the same time. He moved closer, taking the opportunity to hug you while sleeping. He shut his eyes, feeling comfortable with the position. You in his arms. 
"Jaljayo..." He whispered, kissing your forehead. 


You woke up, feeling your head aching harder than before. You stood up and head to the bathroom for a shower. You changed your clothes and head downstairs. Holding your phone, you stopped on your tracks to read your brother's message which contains message full of anger because of you getting late again. You quietly groan. Chanyeol walked out from the kitchen and froze on his spot as soon as he found you. You, the same way froze on your own spot. He cleared his throat and look away. 
"The breakfast is ready." He said, heading his way back to the kitchen. 
"Wait..." You said which made him stop on his tracks. 
"I'm going to spend the day with Oppa..." You said. Chanyeol, felt a pinch on his heart but he managed to smile, nodding his head. 
"Okay..." He said. Chanyeol head inside the kitchen. Biting his lower lip, leaning his hand against the table where the breakfast is set for two. Chanyeol sighed, somewhat feel stupid for preparing a breakfast for you. 
"Damn it..." He cursed under his breath. 


---


You reached the restaurant that you're brother is bragging about. You entered inside and found your brother sitting it the corner. You took a deep breath and walk towards him. He sighed, seeing his sister's dead face. You sat down in front of him, placing your bag on the next chair on you. 
"What's up, Oppa..." You sighed, looking at your brother who's inspecting your face. 
"Is there a problem with you?" 
"Hmm? Nothing... I just want to spend the day with you..." You said. 
"Because?" He asked. 
"Because i wanted to!" You said. Namjoon heaved a sigh, knowing that his little devil sister is hiding something in her own little hands. 
"Come on. Tell me." He said. A waiter arrived with tray of meals and you looked at him. 
"Don't ask me because i already ordered, and please don't try skipping my question because i'm not going to let you go without answering it." He said. You sighed, grabbing the pain of chopsticks in front of you. 
"It's because of Chanyeol..." You said
"Why? Did you two had a fight again?" He asked. 
"Hey... Are you perhaps, interrogating me?" 
"Just answer it! Damn you..." 
"It's because he confessed!" You said, slamming the chopsticks down on the table. Everyone looked at your direction and you bowed your head to them and mouthed a 'sorry'. You then put back all your attention to your brother who's still looking at you.  
"He confessed what?" 
"You know that!" You said. 
"There's a lot of things that he can confess. He can confess that he and hyuna are back again. And--"
"That can't be happened!" You said. 
"And why?" 
"Because she's pregnant! And Baekhyun's the father!" You said, half shouting. Your brother's small eyes widened and you sighed grabbing the chopsticks again and start attacking your meal. 
"He confessed that he loves me." You said. Not even looking at him. You don't want to see his reaction and your face is probably as red as tomato. 
"What?! For real?!" He said in english half shouting which made the other customers look at him. You nod your head, not looking at him again. 
"That's why i don't want to eat with him... It gives me goosebumps." You said. 
"Oh my god... Mom and dad should know about this." Namjoon said. 
"D-don't! Don't! Oppa please, don't!" You said. 


---


"For real?!" Your mother said half shouting. Your parents and Mr. And Mrs. Park showed their surprised expression. Namjoon chuckled, crossing his arms on his chest.
"I don't think Chanyeol's kidding. Why? Because if he does, Namji will definitely sense it. And why would she spend the whole time with me if Chanyeol is just playing with him. Right?" Namjoon said.
"Her instincts scares me..."
"Your son got a point..." Mrs. Park said, pinching the bridge of his nose.
"Ya... Why don't we take them with us in out vacation?" Your father suggested. 
"What?? I though it's only us!" Namjoon cried, making everyone laugh. 
"In their situation, i think they're not going to act like mortal enemies in our vacation, Namjoon-ah..." Mr. Park said. 
"Let's take them with us... Besides, we might look selfish if we leave them here in seoul... Who knows? They might fall in love in paris?" Mr. Park added. 


---


"Na wasseo..." You said tiredly, removing your shoes. You frowned when there's no deep voice echoing like before. You shrugged and place your shoes inside the shoe rack and you head inside. Well, you actually don't have the strength to face him yet... But you have no choice. You checked the time and you sighed. 
"He's probably sleeping..." You whispered and you sat down on the bed when your phone suddenly rang. You quickly answer it, placing it near your ear. 
"Namji~" a voice sang. 
"O-oh... Jimin..." 
"Aren't you going to hang out tonight?" Jimin asked. You bit your lower lip and you shut your eyes, mentally face palming yourself. It's your fault for flirting with this guy. And now it's all complicated. 
"I... Uhm... I actually can't. I just got home..." You said. You heard him hum in agreement and you sighed. 
"Mianhae... Maybe next time..." You said. 
"I understand..." He replied. 
"Thanks... Bye..." 
"Bye..." You end the phone call. Placing your phone beside you when you heard a footsteps coming from upstairs. 
"I... I thought you're not here..." You said and you stood up, looking at him. But this time, he's the one who's avoiding you. 
"I prepared your dinner... Eat up..." He said and he walk towards the shoe rack and look for his pair of shoes. 
"W-where are you going?" You asked. 
"My friend arrived from China... So i decided to meet him tonight..." Chanyeol replied not looking at you. 
"Okay..." You replied and head inside the kitchen. Once you disappeared, Chanyeol sighed in relief and in disappointment. Relief that he can relax his tensed body because of you, and disappointment because he can't face you the right way. He sat down on the wooden floor and he sighed, tying up the laces of his shoes. 
"Damn you Chanyeol... Damn you..." He cursed under his breath. 


Hours passed. Watching the clock tick makes you feel stupid. Why are you even waiting for him?! The doorbell suddenly rang that made you cut your thoughts. You quickly stood up from the couch and open the door, expecting that it is Chanyeol. But you're wrong. You cleared your throat and you manage to smile at Jimin who's now standing in front of you wearing his ever sweet smile. 
"Are you expecting someone?" He asked and you chuckled, shaking your head. 
"I was just shock to see you here... In this kind of hour." You said. 
"Come in!" You said, stepping aside. Letting the boy go inside your house. 
"What brings you here?" You asked.
"I'm here to see you..." He said. That actually caught you off guard. Yes he did confess but he doesn't even know if you like him or what.
"W-what? J-jimin... I'm married. We both know that..." 
"But you told me that it's just--"
"Hajima..." 
"Is it because Chanyeol confessed to you?"
"Mworago? H-how did you--"
"Your brother started following me everywhere after he saw us together. And he told me to go away because you're married and Chanyeol loves you. Come on, Namji... We don't even know if he's stating the truth..." Jimin said, placing his hands on your shoulders. 
"Jimin... Go home... It's late." 
"Are you throwing me away now?" 
"It's not like that Jimin... We're friends!" You said and his mouth ceased, making him speechless. 'Friends...' 
"Go home... Chanyeol's on his way back here..." You said, grabbing his wrist. You pulled him outside with you and you crossed your arms. 
"It's not like i'm just using you Jimin. I'm not in love with Chanyeol, i'm not in love with you. It's just being complicated! You're making it more complicated!" You said and he sighed.
"Mianhae... I was just carried away..." Jimin said. 
"Chanyeol..." You whispered. 
"What is it?" Jimin asked and then he look at where you're looking at. Chanyeol is drunk and you bit your lower lip. 
"Jimin... Go home now... Let's just talk tomorrow." You said. 
"Why are you shooing him away? I thought-- i thought you like him?" Chanyeol asked and he chuckled, making his way inside. 
"I understand..." Jimin said. 


You entered inside, following Chanyeol to your bedroom. You shut the door quietly. Watching him entering the bathroom to change his clothes. You sighed, you can't see him like that. You don't want him ignoring your presence. You lied down in the bed, facing the lampshade. You heard footsteps but didn't felt a body lie down beside you, instead, you heard a shutting sound of a door. You sat up, and look for Chanyeol but you're right, he head outside. You quietly open the door and found him entering the next room. He shut the door quietly and you bit your lower lip. You lied down again, staring at the ceiling. Your train of thoughts run ceaselessly. Giving you a sleepless night. You shut your eyes when you noticed that it's already 4:30 in the morning and without knowing, you fell asleep inside the cold room. 


The sun smiled brightly again. You woke up and head downstairs after having a shower, you quickly head to the kitchen, hoping that Chanyeol is there but he's not. You pouted, sighing in disappointment. You sat down on the chair, staring blankly at the breakfast in front of you. 
"Where is he?" You whispered and grabbed the yellow sticky note sticked on the glass of milk. 

'I'm going to eat outside with Eomma... Please eat a lot.' You read. 

In this case, you can see that everything turned different. He's now the one who's ignoring you. And that makes you feel... Sad. You grabbed your phone and start dialing his phone number but he's not answering. You then tried calling your brother who answered the phone call. 
"Oppa..." 
"Mm? Is there a problem?" 
"I'm so confused..." You said. 
"Confused of what?" 
"Oppa, i'm scared..."
"Scared? H-hey... What's going on? What's wrong? Are you alright?" 
"Oppa... Why do i feel sad?" You asked. 
"Sad?"
"Chanyeol's been ignoring me since last night..." You replied. You frowned, hearing your brother laughing. 
"Gotcha..."