CHAPTER 22

Marrying A Creep

"Let's not do this here, Park Chanyeol..." Jimin said, wiping the side of his lips. 

"Appa!" Jaebom shouted. Chanyeol looked at the little boy who's running towards them. Even though he's not sure if Jaebom's calling him or calling Jimin. 
"Jaebom-ah... Wait for me inside the car, okay? Make sure you lock the doors..." Jimin said. 
"Eomma's here..." Jaebom said which made Jimin turn around to look at where the kid is looking. 
"Namji-ah..." Jimin said. You look at Chanyeol then at Jimin then back at Chanyeol. 
"Why're you two fighting in front of the kid? Jaebom-ah... Kaja." You said. Jaebom ran towards you and you walked away from the two. 
"Gwaenchana?" You asked. Jaebom nodded his head and you opened the door for him, he sat down inside the car and you sighed, taking out your car keys. 
"Eomma..." 
"Hmm?" 
"Mianhae..." Jaebom said, looking at you through the rear mirror. You smiled, nodding your head before starting the engine. 
"It's okay... I understand what you feel, Jaebom... Eomma have something to tell you, okay? I'm going to take you to my office first.." You said and he nodded his head. 
"I have something to tell you too, eomma..." He said and you nodded your head in response. 
 
 
You reached your office and open the door for your son. He entered inside and sat down on one of the chairs inside the room. You sat down on your seat and you took a deep breath, taking all your courage to say everything to your son. You're afraid that he'll get mad at you again and ignore you the whole day... You look at him and you sighed. 
"Jaebom-ah..." 
"Ne, Eomma?"
"Your surname... I uhm... It's... It's not actually Jimin's surname... I actually used your father's surname..." You said. 
"Is that all?" He asked and you look at him with confused eyes. You thought he'll get mad, but no. 
"Can i tell you something right now, eomma?"
"O-of course..." You said.
"I just want to ask a favor..." He said and you smiled, at how cute your son is...
"What is it my baby?" 
"I want... I want to talk to my real father..." He said. 
"B-bwo?" You asked and the boy nodded his head. 
"Ne... I want to talk to him too, Eomma. I know that Jimin Appa is not my real father. Can i spend time with my real father?" He asked. You nodded your head and your tears formed. 
"Does it feel good to spend with your real father, Eomma?" He asked and you nod your head. 
"Am i hurting you, Eomma? Why are you crying?" He asked and jump off of his seat and walk towards you, giving you a hug. You caress his back and kiss his crown, smiling at him while shaking your head. 
"Ani... You're not..." You replied. 
 
 
---
 
 
The next day, you took a deep breath as you parked your car at the parking lot of a condominium building where Chanyeol stays. You unbuckled your seat belt, same as Jaebom, you opened the door for him and he stepped out, together with his back pack. You smiled and hold his hand. You both made your way to where Chanyeol room is. And when you reached it. You pressed the doorbell and you took a deep breath. 
"Eomma... Gwaenchana?" Jaebom asked worriedly and you nod your head with a smile. 
"Ne... Eomma's fine..." You replied. The door opened and Chanyeol looked at you. 
"What brings you here?" Chanyeol asked. He smiled at Jaebom and Jaebom smiled back at his father. 
"Jaebom... Wants to stay here..." You said. 
"I'm going to leave now, Jaebom... Be a good boy. Okay? Make sure to change clothes and brush your teeth before you go to sleep." You said. Kissing his forehead. 
"He's going to stay here?" 
"Yes. I'm going to pick him up tomorrow." You said. 
"A-araseo..." Chanyeol responded. 
"Please take care of my son... He-- he's your son too..." You said. 
"Ne..." 
"Eomma! Stay here with us!" Jaebom said, yanking your hand. 
"Eomma can't... I still have a lot of work back in my office." You said with a smile. Jaebom pouted and you smiled, pecking his lips. 
"Be a good boy..." You said. You bowed your head to Chanyeol and you turned around, leaving the two of them alone. The two watched you leave until you disappear in the corner. Chanyeol smiled at the kid and guided him inside. 
"Are you living all alone?" Jaebom asked. 
"Ne... I do leave alone..." 
"Where are you parents? My mom still lives with halmeoni and haraboji." Jaebom said. 
"My parents lives in their own place..." 
"Mmm... You— you don't have a wife, right?" Jaebom asked. Chanyeol chuckled and he shook his head. 
"Good. Coz Eomma is still single." 
"Then... Jimin—"
"Jimin Appa? They're good friends..." Jaebom said, cutting Chanyeol's words. 
"Can we go visit Halmeoni and Haraboji?" 
"Sure... Why not? They'll be happy to see you." Chanyeol said.
 
 
After some minutes of travel, Chanyeol arrived where he lives before. Holding Jaebom's hand, he pressed the doorbell and waited for it to be opened. And when it did, he guided his son inside. There are confusion written on his parents' faces while looking at the child who is very similar to their son. 
"Eomma, Appa..." Chanyeol said, bowing his head. 
"Who's this?" His father asked. 
"He's Jaebom... My son." Chanyeol said. Their eyes widened and Jaebom let go of Chanyeol hand, bowing his head to his Grandparents who he only met today.
"B-bwo?" 
"Ne... Mine and Namji's son..." Chanyeol said, making his parents' look at each other. 
"Annyeonghaseyo!" Jaebom greeted with a huge smile plastered on his face. 
"A-annyeong~ Jaebom-ah..." Chanyeol's mother said, signaling the kid to come closer to her. Jaebom walked towards her and give her a hug. 
"So... You're my Halmeoni?" Jaebom asked. His mom looked at his husband and she bit her lower lip, guilt washing her up. 
"What have we done..." She said. Chanyeol sighed, finally his parents realized that they're wrong from the very start. 
"Where's Namji?" His father asked. 
"Don't look for her and be thankful that she let Jaebom stay with me." Chanyeol said. 
"Jaebom-ah... Kaja..." Chanyeol said with a smile and they both head to Chanyeol's old bedroom.