CHAPTER 3

Marrying A Creep

You and Baekhyun were childhood friends. But the two of you you became more than friends, 4 months before you leave for LA. You were 15 that time. When the two of you knew that your going to LA, Baekhyun didn't hesitate to confess his feelings. Time runs ceaselessly until you both grow living thousand miles away from each other, through technology, every day and every night, you talk to each other. Still waiting for your arrival in seoul. When you reached 18, you both decided to have a cool off first. There was no official break up but the two of you didn't talk for 2 years. And there, you're shock to see him again after a long long long, very long time. But you can't deny it. You missed him. You missed him so much that you just want to hug him for the whole day. His jokes that never fail to make you smile. 


Baekhyun sat down on your bed. You sat down beside him and talk to each other, sharing random stories. Stories about what you missed. Baekhyun held your hand, resting his head on your shoulder. 
"I thought you'll never accept me again because of what i did." He said. You chuckled, entwining your fingers. 
"Why would i do that..." You said. Baekhyun smiled and he cup your cheeks. Looking at you straightly. 
"I don't know... And besides... It's been a ver long time... I thought you're going to kick me out like your parents always do before." You laughed when you remember how they shoo him away from you. Yes. They don't want Baekhyun to be your friend. But you love him. Even though he's not that rich, even though he's a bad boy. Because he is nice towards you. He takes care of you and he loves you. You peck his lips and you pulled him for a hug. 
"No. I will never do that." You said. 


Hours passed, the two of you just lie down beside each other, hugging each other. You missed hugging him. You missed his scent. You take a deep breath, finally decide to say things about being arranged with Chanyeol. 
"Bae..." You said. He kissed your forehead before responding a hum. 
"I..." 
"You?" He asked. 
"I'm arranged to that guy earlier..." You said and Baekhyun frowned. 
"What do you mean you're arranged?" 
"You know... His parents and mine are business partners for a very long time. So they want us to get married." You said Baekhyun looked at you and you sighed. 
"Wait... What about me??" He asked and you chuckled. Pinching his cheek. 
"Don't worry, that bastard is in a relationship like me... I'm going to do a plan... We're going to get married but we're going to divorce as soon as possible." You said. Baekhyun pouted and you press your lips against it. Baekhyun kissed you back, placing his hand on the back of your head to deepen it. 
"I missed you..." He whispered and move down to your jawline when the door suddenly opened. 
"Mianhae..." Chanyeol said and he entered inside. 
"What are you doing here?" Baeknyun asked. 
"Well, i'm sharing a room with your girlfriend."
"There are a lot of guest room in this house." Baekhyun said. 
"My parents locked them all so Chanyeol will be staying here." You said. 
"Don't worry. He sleeps on the floor." You said and you stood up. 
"Namji?? Are you there?" Your mother's voice echoed in the hallway which made your eyes widened, same as Baekhyun. 
"P-ppali!" You said and Baekhyun quickly stood up and open the window. 
"I'll see you tomorrow babe..." He said, pressing his lips on yours, biting your lower lip. Chanyeol rolled his eyes. 


The door opened and your mother enter inside. You roll your eyes this time and you drop yourself on your bed. 
"How's the day with Mrs. Park?" She asked.
"Fantastic." You replied and you hug the pillow beside you. 
"Just that? What happened?" 
"I was shock because they suddenly want us to choose everything for the wedding." You said making her laugh. 
"Can you please let me decide next time?" You said. 
"Because dragging me somewhere-- ugghh... Come on mom! The announcement of this wedding is fcking surprising!" 
"Watch your mouth young lady..." She said. 
"Ughh... This gives me goosebumps." You said, looking at Chanyeol. 
"Eomma. I'm repeating, i'm not ready for this. WE. ARE. NOT. READY. FOR. THIS." You said. 
"You'll be happy. I swear." She said. 
"If Baekhyun's going to be the one i'm going to marry, for sure i'm happy..." You whispered. 
"Bwo? Are you seeing that kid again?" She asked and you take a deep breath. 
"He's not even answering any of my phone calls!" You shouted. 
"Well that's good!" She said. Chanyeol smirked, shaking his head when he heard your lie. 

---

You sighed loudly, now seating beside your 'Future Husband'. They forced you to sit beside him which you refused but your parents always end up winning. You start to eat. Not talking or even bother glaring at him. You feel so mad inside but you try your best to stay calm and be a good girl for this family dinner. You look at your brother who's now in front of you. He look at you with his worried eyes. 
"You're so nice tonight... Is it because of your boyfriend?" Chanyeol whispered. 
"Baek is not a boyfriend." You whispered back. 
"Oh really? So... ert? He's a ert." You smirked and you slammed your chopsticks down on the table which startled everyone. 
"Is there a problem?" Your father asked and you shook your head with a smile. 
"Sorry for that..." You said and you take a deep breath. You continued eating without a word while Chanyeol smirked. 
"Hurry and go to bed early." You mother said. 
"Wae?" You asked. 
"We're going to look for a house..." She replied. You remained silent and you continued eating. Chanyeol looked at you and he sighed. He feels what you feel. You stood up and you bowed your head. 
"I'm going to rest..." You said. You head upstairs and you enter your bedroom. Locking it. 
"What's with her? She's so nice..." Your father said. 
"It's not like she's being nice. She's being pissed but she's restraining herself." Your brother said. 


You fell asleep when you heard a knock on your door. You ignored it and cover your whole body with your blanket. But that person ceaselessly knocked on your door and you groaned. 
"Who the hell is that?!" You shouted. 
"Do you mind if you let me in? I need some rest too, you know!" Chanyeol shouted back. You stood up and you open it. Glaring at him. 
"Thank you..." He said and you lie down on your bed again. 
"Tell them that you have something to do tomorrow. So they'll cancel--"
"They said they can't." He said. 
"And why?" You said, sitting up. 
"Because they need to go to China for a business meeting there." 
"They're going to China??" You asked and he nodded. 
"Yeah." 
"How long??" You asked. 
"1 week? Something like that..." He replied. You smiled widely and you grab your phone. Chanyeol watched you and he sighed. 
"Jagiyaaa~" you sang. 
"..." He whispered. 
"I can't see you tomorrow..." You said. 
"Wae??" Baekhyun asked. 
"Mianhae... There's something i need to do... But don't worry... You can't stay here for a week." You said.
"Jinjja?" 
"Ne..." You replied. 
"Okay... Goodnight... Dream of me..." He said and you giggled. 
"I will. Good night bae~" you said and you end the phone call. 
"So.. You're going to invite him here?" 
"Yes... Why?" 
"Invite your girlfriend if you want. There's no problem with it." You said. 

---

"What do you think of this place?" Your mother asked and you sighed. 
"It's great." You replied. Chanyeol rolled his eyes and take a deep breath. 
"I think it's too big." He said and you looked at him. 
"So what do you want? Me, to live in a small house? Come on... Even my place in LA is big." You said and he chuckled. 
"So... Are you trying to imply that i'm living in a small place?" 
"You're the one who said that..." You replied, glaring at him. 
"Will you please be nice to each other?" Your father asked and you crossed your arms. 
"No way!" You both said in unison. 
"Then let's buy this..." Your mother said. 
"No! Don't!" You said. 


You all entered the car and drove to the next destination since you both disagreed buying the house earlier. The car came to a stop and you take a deep breath before opening the door. You all entered the house and it's smaller than the first one. 
"How about this one? Look at it... It's beautiful here..." Your mother said. 
"No way..." You said and Chanyeol chuckled. 
"What do you want? Huh? You know what... I'm tired." He said. 
"Wae? Do you think you're the only who gets tired?" You asked and your parents sighed. 
"We're going to take this..." Your father said. 
"No!" Chanyeol shouted. 
"Kids, what's wrong with you?" Your mother asked and you cross your arms, rolling your eyes. 
"Why don't we just buy a condo unit??" You asked and Chanyeol chuckled. 
"You told us earlier that you want a big one... And now--"
"Shut up! I'm going home!" You said but Chanyeol grabbed your wrist. 
"Bwo?" He asked, throwing daggers at you. 
"Let's just end this day and just buy a condo unit." You said. 
"Araseo... I'll take care of this. Now go home." He said and let go of your wrist. 
"Good. Coz i'm tired. Really tired!" You said in english. 
"I'm tired too!" 
"Geez..."