CHAPTER 4

Marrying A Creep

Your parents' car finally drove away. You, Namjoon, and Chanyeol just stood there when you saw Baekhyun riding his motorbike. You smiled widely and your brother sighed, seeing how much trouble you can get in to if you're going to be with Baekhyun. He shook his head when Baekhyun stopped in front of you, kissing you passionately. Chanyeol rolled his eyes and he heave a sigh. Namjoon grabbed your wrist and pulled you away from Baekhyun. The boy chuckled at your brother's action and then lay his eyes on you again, biting his lower lip. Chanyeol sighed, gaining Baekhyun's attention. Baekhyun glared at him. If looks can kill... Chanyeol's dead by now. You all enter inside, Baekhyun and you head upstairs. Your brother clicked his tongue, shaking his head from left to right. 
"Kids these days..." He said, earning a laugh from Chanyeol. His phone rang and he quickly answer it. 
"Oppa! Where are you?" A girl's voice asked, making Chanyeol smile in an instant. 
"Wae? I told you to come here..." Chanyeol said. 
"Araseo... Wait for me..." She said. 
"Ne... Saranghae..." Chanyeol said. 
"Nado..." The girl replied and he ended the phone call. 


Baekhyun held your hands and pull you, which made you fall above him. You giggled and hug him tightly, letting his arms wrap around your waist. Baekhyun flipped you over, trapping you under his warm body. You smirked, pecking the side of his lips. He flashed you a smile and pinch your cheeks really hard, making you scream in pain. The door burst open and your brother sighed. 
"Yaaaaa~" you screamed and slap his arm. 
"That hurts..." You said. 
"That's a punishment for teasing your Oppa..." He said. Hugging you tightly. 
"You guys stop this. Okay? You. Namji. You're getting married. So--"
"Annyeonghaseyo~" An annoying voice said. Baekhyun rested his chin on your shoulder and place your hand on his lap. 
"Who's this?" Your brother asked. 
"She's my girlfriend..." Chanyeol said. Namjoon shooked his head and leave. Chanyeol leaned against the door frame and a girl wearing red Lipstick and a shiny high heels smiled at you but quickly fade. Baekhyun's jaw dropped, eyes widened. 
"Who are you?" You asked. Baekhyun's arms loosened around your waist as he stare at the girl in front of him, still can't believe what he is seeing. 
"I'm Hyuna... Kim Hyuna." She said and you nod your head. 
"I never thought you like s..." You said. Chanyeol glared at you and her jaw dropped. 
"Mworago?!" She asked, raising her voice. 
"So... What kind of bar did you find this girl?" You asked, obviously insulting her. You looked at your boyfriend who remained silent and you frowned. 
"Do you know her?" You asked, snapping Baekhyun back to reality. 
"I-- uhm... No." Baekhyun replied and you stood up. Walking towards them. You look at her from head to toe and you smirked. 
"Ya... Hajima." Chanyeol said grabbing your wrist tightly. 
"Let me go..." You said. He did but he place his hands on your shoulder, pushing you. 
"Ya!" Baekhyun shouted, standing up from your bed. 
"What? Want a fight?" Chanyeol said, walking towards Baekhyun. 
"Why not?" Baekhyun said. You grabbed Chanyeol's wrist and he looked at you. 
"Always remember that you're under my roof." You said. Chanyeol sighed and you pushed him outside. Shutting the door. You grabbed the pillow on the floor and you hit Baekhyun with it.
"Ouch! What's that for??" He asked you frowned. 
"Why are you staring at her! Is he prettier than me??" You asked. Baekhyun chuckled and pull you for a hug. 
"Kyeopta... Mmm~ my jagi's such a cutie..." Baekhyun said. He kissed your forehead and you smiled. 
"Wae? Do you think i like her! Tch." He said, cupping your cheeks. He pressed his lips on yours and you wrap your arms around his neck. 

---

It's finally time to sleep, you and Baekhyun who's lying down beside each other, take a deeb breath before shutting your eyes, when someone knocked on the door. You clicked your tongue and Baekhyun kissed your forehead. You stood up and walk towards the door and opened it, revealing Chanyeol and his girlfriend. 
"What? Can you please stop bothering me? Because it's 2:00 in the morning..." You said. 
"And why is this still here?" You asked. 
"We're going to sleep. So step aside." He said and you laughed. 
"What?? Do you think i'm going to let her sleep here? Inside my room? Come on Park Chanyeol. You, sleeping here inside my room is against me but i just let it and now you're going to tell me that she's going to sleep here too? Sorry but there's no more space." You said. Chanyeol sighed and his lower lip. You looked away and you shook your head. 
"And please, after having , make sure that you zip up your pants before facing me." You said and you clicked your tongue. 
"This ert..." You said. 
"Ahjjuma!" You called out. A lady wearing a blue uniform walked towards you and you cross your arms, staring at Chanyeol. 
"Go get a key for the guest room." You said. 
"But, Namji-ssi... Your mother said that you're going to sleep with Chanyeol-ssi, no matter what. So she said that i can't--"
"We have a guest here..." You said, pointing at Hyuna. 
"Now..." You said and she took out the key from her pocket and hand it to her. 
"You can go now..." You said and she bowed her head and leave. 
"Okay... Can i sleep now?" You said and you shut the door. Baekhyun looked at you and you tied your hair into a messy bun before lying down again. 


Baekhyun checked if you're asleep. He stood up, carefully exit your room. He head to the garden and found Hyuna standing alone. He take a deep breath and he walk towrads her. 
"Ya..." Baekhyun said and Hyuna turned around. 
"What a small world..." She said, making Baekhyun look away. 
"So... She's the one you're telling me before? The one who lives in LA?" Hyuna asked and Bwekhyun nodded his head. 
"Well... She's back... And i have Chanyeol. Besides, it's been a year since we stopped contacting each other." She said. 
"I know..." Baekhyun replied. 
"Let's just keep this a secret. Since i'm going to marry Chanyeol soon after their divorce." Hyuna said, not looking at Baekhyun. He remained silent. Not knowing how to react or what to say. Hyuna's everything for him. But he broke up with her. He's a liar. A big liar. 


You both woke up in good morning. You feel so good. You take a shower and you change your clothes before waking Baekhyun up. He rub his eyes and you pull him up and push him inside the bathroom. 
"I'll be downstairs. Okay?" You said. 
"Araseo!" Baekhyun replied. 
"Good morning bro!" You said to your brother and fist bump with him. 
"Wow... You're in a good mood huh." He said and you nod your head, placing your hands inside your jacket. 
"Where are you going?" 
"Chanyeol's mother texted me. And we need to meet her in Lotte world." You said and he frowned. 
"What? I thought you don't want to be with Chanyeol?" 
"Come on! I've never been to Lotte world!" You said. 
"Where is he?" You asked. 
"They're still sleeping." He said and you sighed. You head to the guest room and knock on the door. The door opened revealing Hyuna only wearing a bathrobe which is untied, revealing her black laced bra. 
"What's poppin'" you said and you walk, passing her. 
"Where's your boyfriend?"
"Why are you even looking for him?" 
"Because his mother asked me to go and meet her in Lotte world. And Chanyeol needs to come too." You replied. She rolled her eyes and cross her arms. 
"Is that enough for you?" You asked and the the bathroom door opened. Chanyeol dried his hair with the white towel and he looked at you. 
"What are you doing here?"
"My advice is, Check your phone before you go shower." You said and you exit the room. 


You all started eating breakfast quietly. Baekhyun sat down beside you but his eyes are on Hyuna which you didn't notice. You placed your hand on his lap, caressing it. He cleared his throat and take a deep breath. He's having a hard time swallowing his food because of your action. And, Hyuna's. Hyuna secretly rub her foot up and down against Baekhyun's leg. His face turned tomato red and you chuckled. Hyuna smirked, feeling proud of herself. 
"Jagiya, gwaenchana?" You asked and he nodded his head. He take a spoon full of fried rice and he got choke. You hand him a glass of water and gently rub his back. 
"What's wrong with you?" Your brother asked. 
"N-nothing..." He replied, tapping his chest. 
"By the way... Chanyeol's mother wants to see us..." You said. 
"I'll be back." You said pecking his cheek. You and Chanyeol stood up, heading outside. 

---

You both reached the Lotte world and found Mrs. Park waiting near the entrance. He handed you two entrance tickets and your eyes glowed. 
"Waaah!" 
"Looks like our Namji is happy!" She said and you nod your head like a little girl. 
"I've never been here!" You said and Chanyeol smirked. 
"Ya... Do you even know how old are you?" Chanyeol asked and you stick out your tongue. 
"Kaja!" You said. 
"Take care kids!" She said, waving her hand. 


Meanwhile, Namjoon head outside to meet his friends, leaving the two alone. Hyuna kept on staring at Baekhyun who's watching TV. He let out a sigh and turn it off. He stood up and made his way upstairs. Hyuna smirked, following him to your bedroom. 
"Baekhyunnie~" she sang. 
"Do you even know what you're doing??" Baekhyun questioned. 
"Yes..." She replied, walking towards Baekhyun. 
"I thought you want to cut every lines between us. Stop this. I also decided. I love Namji." Baekhyun said. 
"Ani... I just told you to keep it a secret..." She said, drawing invisible circles on his chest. 
"H-hyun--"
"Shh..." She said, pushing him on your bed. 


On the other hand, you who's walking around the lotte world felt very happy. Chanyeol just follow you behind, holding his phone. Waiting for Hyuna's message. It's been like 2 hours since the two of you walk around and fall in line to ride roller coasters and other rides. Chanyeol feels bored. It's definitely not his place. You stopped walking and he stood beside you, raising his brow. 
"Carousel!" You said and you look at Chanyeol. 
"Let's ride this one then we can go home!" You said. Chanyeol huffed and he shook his head. 
"Kaja!" You said but he didn't move even an inch. 
"No. I won't ride that." He said. 
"Ya! Palli! So we can go home!" You said. 
"I said no!" 
"Aish... Jinjja... What a kill joy." You said.
"If you want to ride it. Then go ahead. I'll just take pictures." He said. You sighed, rolling your eyes and agreed at what he said. You walk towards it when someone shouted your name. 
"Namji-ah!!" A voice shouted and you found Baekhyun running towards you. 
"Jagiya!" You said and you hug him tightly. 
"What are you doing here?" You asked. 
"I'm bored. And i don't feel comfortable around his girlfriend." Baekhyun said, looking at Chanyeol. 
"Are you going to ride that?" He asked and you nodded hour head. 
"Kaja!" You said and held his hand. 
"Ya! Take pictures, okay?" 
"What?! What do you think about me? A photographer??" Chanyeol said and he walked away.