CHAPTER 19

Marrying A Creep

6 years gone by fast after knowing that Chanyeol filed divorce papers. You reached the age of 26, you start busying yourself sitting in front of a wide table with numerous paperworks. In front of laptop, typing things and communicating with people. Being inside a large conference room with people of different nationalities. That's how your life runs after not seeing Chanyeol, after every lines connecting the two of you cut down. After a long meeting, you walk back inside your office and shut the door before making your way to your table and returning to your paperworks. There are a lot of dates that you can rest but you choose being inside this cold room of yours where you focus yourself working. Because every time you stop doing anything, Chanyeol pops out inside your head. Yes, it's been six years but you just can't move on. Specially because...

"Eomma!" A little boy said, rushing towards you. Your eyes widened and you check the time on your wrist watch. 
"Omo! Who picked you up?" You asked, hugging your child tightly.
"Uncle did..." He said. You kissed your forehead and the door opened once more, revealing your brother. 
"Oppa!" You said. 
"I picked him up... His teacher called me."
"Jaebom-ah... Mianhae..." You said. 
"I understand you Eomma, so don't be sorry... Uncle can pick me up!" He said. 
"You know uncle is busy too... He's just resting today..." You said. 
"Then Jimin hyung can!" He said and you smiled. 
"Don't worry... Eomma will never forget to pick Jaebom..." You said, kissing his forehead.
"How can you pick me up if you're going to Japan?" He asked, pouting his lips cutely. You chuckled and your brother shook his head while smiling. 
"Don't tell me you forgot it too?" Jaebom asked. You chuckled and you pecked his lips. 
"I did... Eomma's getting old..." You said and he smiled. Every time you look at his eyes, you can see his father. You bit your lower lip and you you kissed his forehead again. 
"Let's go home... Eomma needs to pack up." You said. 
 
 
---
 
 
You reached home and you head to Jaebom's room first and change his clothes. After that, you head to your bedroom and pack your things. You still live with your parents since no one will look after your son if you're away. You start packing your things when something fell from your closet. You picked up the small box and you stopped for a moment and stare at it. You opened it, revealing your wedding ring and the one he gave when he proposed back in paris. Your heart tightened and you quickly placed it back inside. You continued packing your things and you sighed, zipping it up. You grabbed your phone and your passport and you made your way downstairs. 
"I have to leave now... Please look after Jaebom..." You said.
"We will, Namji... Don't worry..." Your mother said. You kissed Jaebom's forehead and you ruffle his hair. 
"Eat well, okay? Then go study upstairs." You said and he nodded his head. You made your way outside and ride your car when your phone rang. You quickly answer it and you sighed. 
"Ms. Kim... Your flight to Japan will be delayed..." Your secretary said. 
"Okay... But i'm on my way. So make sure you're there already." You said. You end the phone call and you rest your head on the steering wheel and you took a deep breath. 
"Kim Namji... Learn how to move on, please..." You whispered. You started the engine and you quickly drove away, making your way to the airport. Before, you were always sick after they finally announced that Chanyeol filed a divorce paper. It hurts of course. He promised not to leave you but he did. You thought he loves you but he didn't. And what hurts the most is that they didn't told you earlier. The make up artists didn't showed up on your wedding day. Which forced yourself to put makeup by yourself and wear your wedding gown. Then your mother can't help it anymore. With her teary eyes, she confessed the truth. That there's no wedding that day. That no one will get married once more. That time, you fell on your knees, crying the pain out of you, but it was no use at all. The pain and its marks are still there in your heart. He's indeed your weakness, but you have to be strong. Specially because you have Jaebom. He doesn't know about Chanyeol. And he never will know about him even a tiny information about his father. You don't care if they'll call you selfish. You don't give a damn. You stopped your car and quickly step out. Your secretary walked towards you and hand you the folder. You opened the car trunk and take your luggage with you. On the mean time, Chanyeol grabbed his folders and place it neatly on his table before exiting his office. He head back to his apartment and take a quick shower before wearing his clothes. He's also attending the event that is going to happen in Japan. Both of you don't know that you're both going to a same event. 
 
 
---
 
 
JAPAN 3:30PM 
 
You quickly head to the hotel where the event will be held but you head to your room first to take a rest for awhile. Your secretary lead you to your room and you smiled at her before she leaves. You sat down on your bed and you took out your phone and call your brother. 
"Oppa... How's Jaebom today?" 
"We're currently learning English right now." He replied. 
"Can i talk to him?" 
"Of course. Jaebom-ah. You're Eomma wants to talk to you." 
"Eomma!" 
"Mmm... How's my baby? I'm here in Japan right now." 
"I'm fine here with Uncle. Please drink your medicines in right time. Okay?" He said and you smiled. 
"I will baby, study hard okay?" 
"Ne~"
"I'll buy you lots of Rilakkuma, okay? So you better listen to Uncle." You said. 
"Jinjja? Jinjja??" 
"Mmm... Jinjja..." You said. 
"Saranghaeyo Eomma!" 
"Saranghaeyo nae Jaebom..." You said. Jaebom handed the phone back to Namjoon. 
"Why did you even accept that... Do you even know who's gonna come?" 
"I don't know... I accepted it because i might see some investors." You said. 
"Araseo... Take care. Okay?" 
"Mmm..." You replied and you ended the phone call. Hours passed and you fix yourself, wearing your evening gown which wraps your curves perfectly. You entered the elevator and you reached the floor where the function hall is. You showed your invitation to the guards outside and they let you in. 
"Oh-- Kim Namji!" A man said, shaking hands with you. 
"Son Yunseo..." You said. 
"I thought you're not coming since you're busy back in Korea..." He said. 
"Ani... I'm really not that busy." You said with a laugh. 
"How's the little Jaebom?" 
"He's fine..." 
"Aigoo... That kid is a smart one, huh... No wonder. Both of his parents are smart..." He said. You paused for awhile by his sentence and he chuckled to lighten up the mood. 
"I-i have to go... My wife's waiting for me..." He said and you nodded your head. 
 
 
After greeting lots of CEOs inside, you take a rest and walk towards the table and grab a drink. You sat down beside your secretary and you took a deep breath. 
"Ms. Kim... Someone wants to talk to you..." She said and you nodded your head. You both stood up and walk towards the table nearby. You sat down on the chair and you smiled at the old man wearing expensive suit. 
"Mr. Nakamura..." You said and he smiled. 
"Namji!" He said, offering his hands for you to shake. You smiled and take it. 
"I was thinking if you want to build a partnership with me." He said and your eyes widened. 
"It's such a honor Mr. Nakamura..." You said and he smiled. 
"I was fascinated with your work... You really put yourself into it, huh?" 
"Of course... I have a son so i have to work really hard." 
"Yeah, i heard about your son... I bet he's handsome? Since his mother is really beautiful." He said. 
"Thank you for the compliment Mr. Nakamura..." You said. And he chuckled. Another man sat down in front of you and you stood up to bow to him but you stopped when you saw his face. His eyes widened, same as you. 
"I think you both know each other..." Mr. Nakamura said and you looked at him. 
"N-no..." You replied and you sat down again. 
"Park Chanyeol!" He said and you nodded your head. 
"She's Kim Namji." Mr. Nakamura said and Chanyeol nodded his head, still staring at you. 
"U-uh... Excuse me for awhile..." You said, taking out your phone from your clutch. 
"I think it's my son." You said with a smile and you stood up, walking away from the table. 
"Son?" Chanyeol whispered.