CHAPTER 27

Marrying A Creep

"Ya!" You shouted but Chanyeol didn't let go of you.
"Do you know how tired i am today??" You said.
"But you're still going to attend that meeting? Even though you're tired?" Chanyeol said, facing you. You smirked and he sighed in defeat.
"Araseo, tell me what you want..." Chanyeol said.
"I want to go home, and i want some rest..." You said. Chanyeol pulled you with him and walk towards his car. He opened the door for you and you look at him before sitting down on the seat next to the driver's seat. You buckled your seatbelt and Chanyeol did the same.
"Thank you!" You said, half shouting. You rolled your eyes, enough for him to know how pissed you are right now. He started the engine and quickly drove away. You took out your phone and you sighed.
"Stop it because that meeting is probably canceled." Chanyeol said. You smirked, placing it back inside your bag.
"Ya... This isn't the way to my place..." You said. Chanyeol smirked and he sighed.
"You want to go home right? I'll take you home..." Chanyeol said.
"Are you fcking out of your mind Chanyeol? Are you using drugs??" You asked.
"I'm not, sweetie..." Chanyeol said. He drove faster, making you grip on the strap of your bag. The car suddenly came to a stop in front of a familiar house. You watch Chanyeol walk towards your side and open the door for you.
"We're home..." Chanyeol said. The home he's referring to is the one where you live before as Husband and Wife. You stepped out of the car and look at it. Your tears formed and you look at Chanyeol who's currently standing beside you.
"What is this?" You asked and he smiled at you.
"You told me that you want to go home, right? Baby, we're home..." Chanyeol said. He held your hand and he lead you inside, nothing had change, it's still the same, the furnitures, the pictures that you displayed before were still there. It's like you're being taken back where your happy memories are... It's like you're the 20 year old bad from LA.
"Isn't it nice here?" Chanyeol said. You gulped your saliva down, trying to remove the forming lump on your throat. Chanyeol then walk towards you, holding both of your hands.
"Namji-ah... I admit that i'm wrong... I admit that... That i was weak. I am weak." Chanyeol said, taking a step closer.
"But we both know how much we love each other. We both know how much i love you, Kim Namji..." Chanyeol said.
"I know, that you know it, baby..." Chanyeol said, taking out a small box out of his pocket. He kneeled down in front of you and you cover your mouth.
"I planned to do this in Namsan, but you want to go home because you're tired... So let me do this here..." Chanyeol said.
"Namji... Let's be together. Once more..." Chanyeol said. He lowered his head, afraid to hear your answers, but he wants it now. He needs it now.
"Namji... i promise you... I won't hurt you. Not again..." Chanyeol said. You started sobbing as memories from the past flashes back, on how he proposed back in Italy, on how he court you everyday just to hear your answer. And now, he's asking for it again...
"Chanyeol..." You said and you start to sob. You wipe your tears away, before placing your hand on top of his head, caressing his hair.
"Yes... Chanyeol... It's a Yes..." You said. Chanyeol looked up at you with wide eyes before completely standing up and giving you a hug.
"Namji-ah... Thank you... Thank you very much!" Chanyeol said. You hug him back, shutting your eyes. He placed his ring on your ring finger, smiling at it before cupping your cheeks and pressing his lips on yours. You wrap your arms around his neck, pulling him closer to you.
"I missed you..." You said, tears streaming down your face.
"I missed you too..." Chanyeol said, tightening his arms around your waist. He carried you up and made his way upstairs where your old bedroom is. He lie you down on the bed and continue the kiss afterwards. The way he touch you with his hands sends shiver down on your spine. You missed it. You missed how caring his touches were. Slowly, his hands were ing your blouse, lowering his lips down on your jawline until he reach your neck. He on your sweet spot, leaving red mark. A soft moan escaped your lips, earning a smirk from Chanyeol. You look at him with half lidded eyes before he leave a peck on your lips.
"I'll make you mine again, Jagiya..." Chanyeol said huskily.


---


You woke up in a very very good morning. You opened your eyes and found Chanyeol still sleeping, mouth lightly gaped. You place your hand on his cheek with a smile and caress it. You sighed and your phone started ringing. You quickly grab it from the floor and answer it with a 'Hello'
"Ms. Kim... You have a schedule today..." Your secretary said.
"What time?" You asked, lying flat again.
"The meeting is soon to start Ms. Kim..." Your secretary said and your eyes widened. You quickly got off the bed and run towards the bathroom.
"Oh my god... I just woke up! I'll call you later!" You said, placing the phone on the sink. You took a quick shower and dry yourself up, still trying to catch up. You grab your clothes and realized that Chanyeol's not there already. You ran downstairs and you found him busily cooking breakfast. You grab your bag and he turned around. Only to see you in a hurry.
"Ya... Where are you going?"
"I have a meeting to catch up..." You said.
"Eat first..."
"Ani... I'm so late..." You said and you run towards the door.
"I'll be back soon..." You said, making your way outside. Chanyeol sighed, turning off the stove.
"Aish, jinjja..." Chanyeol hissed.


---


"I'm really really sorry..." You said before sitting down on the chair. You opened the laptop in front of you and you took a deep breath, catching your breath. Your secretary placed a bottle of water in front of you and you quickly grab it and drink it. You focused your eyes on the power point presentation in front and you grab the folders on your table. Hours passed and the lights . You shut your laptop and place the folders on top of it before standing up. You checked the time and it's already 12:40PM. You checked the message from Chanyeol and you sighed. 'Can you catch up? Jaebom's here for lunch...' You read. You placed it inside your pocket and you head towards your office. Your secretary followed you, carrying your laptop and some folders together with her.
"I have to go home now..." You said, taking the car keys inside your bag.
"Just call me if there's any emergency..." You said and she nodded her head. You grab your things and she bowed her head, opening the door for you. You head to the parking lot and walk towards your car and quickly start it. You drove away and face the heavy traffic. You rest your head on the steering wheel and you took a deep breath.
"Late sleep, no breakfast, traffic. Fcking perfect." You said, hitting the horn. Your phone rang and you quickly answer it.
"Ya... Where are you?" Chanyeol asked.
"I'm on my way... It's just— it's traffic..." You said with a sigh.
"Araseo... Take care... You sound so tired." He said.
"Don't wait for me. You two start eating." You said.
"Ani, Jaebom wants to eat with you..." Chanyeol said.
"I'm going to try my best... See you later..." You said.
"Araseo... Love you..." He said. You smiled and you chuckled.
"Love you too..." You replied.
After some minutes, the cars started moving and you quickly turned for a shortcut. You drove as fast as you can. You reached your destination and you parked your car behind Chanyeol's and quickly step out, running towards the gate. You smiled when you reached the door and quickly open it, removing your shoes before running towards the kitchen. You found the two boys having fun together and they smiled widely when they saw you.
"Eomma!" Jaebom said. You hugged him tightly and give him a kiss.
"Jaebomiee~"
"How about me?" Chanyeol asked snd you smiled, giving him a hug.
"Mianhae..." You whispered. Chanyeol pecked your lips and you smiled.
"Gwaenchana... Kaja let's eat..." Chanyeol said.