CHAPTER 13

Marrying A Creep

A month already passed and you still receive a cold treatment from Chanyeol. You sometimes just stare at him in disbelief that you're the one who receives a cold treatment instead of him. You grab your luggage and tried carrying it to the car trunk but your power is no use. Chanyeol sighed, placing his hand inside his pocket. He walked towards you and grab your bag but you slapped his hands away. You glare at him and you roll your eyes, after many tries, you finally placed your luggage inside the trunk. You shut it and open the door to the back seat and sit inside. 
"I'm not your driver. Sit in front." He said, not looking at you. Well, you're not sure since he's wearing his sunglasses. You sighed, stepping out of the car, transferring yourself in front. You buckled your seatbelt and you took out your earphone and play a music. You don't want to hear any of his cold words. As if he didn't confessed with teary eyes! You crossed your arms, watching the scenery outside. You reached the airport and you quickly open the door and walk towards the trunk, taking out your luggage and your backpack. You walked towards your parents' car and you sighed, linking your arms with your brother. 
"Ya!" He shouted, removing your arms. You pouted and your parents laughed together with Chanyeol's parents. 
"Oppa..." You said and your voice cracked. 
"Aigoo! Don't be such a kid!" Namjoon said, flicking your forehead. 
"Aigoo... So cute..." Chanyeol's mother said, pinching your cheek. 
"Kaja!" Chanyeol said and start walking all by his self. 


You all reached Paris and your eyes glowed by how beautiful the place is. You walk behind Chanyeol and you stomp your foot because of walking all alone. Chanyeol turned around and he sighed, stepping aside, signaling you to go first. You did as what he told you and cross your arms while walking. 
"Aigoo... Let's wander around together tomorrow... Let's just all rest. Shall we?" Your father announced and everyone agreed except you. 
"No way!" You said. 
"Then go alone." Chanyeol said, passing you. You felt a stab on your chest and you bit your lower lip. Namjoon sighed, seeing your facial expression. 
"Kaja, my prettiest dongsaeng... Let's just wander around tomorrow." He said, looking at Chanyeol. 
"Let's go! Let's go!" He said, placing his arms around your shoulders. 


You reached the hotel and head to your respective room. You placed your luggage in the corner together with your backpack and you drop yourself in your bed. You took a deep breath, still not used to the time. The door opened and was clicked shut. You turned your head to the other side to see who it is and it's no other than your 'Husband' Park Chanyeol. You sighed, moving to your side, giving Chanyeol his space. You faced your back to him. Not wanting to see his face. 
"Aren't you going to eat first?" He asked but you didn't respond. 
"Are you sleeping?" He asked. 
"Ya... Namji..." He said but there's still no response from you. You shut your eyes, afraid that he might see you awake. 
"Ya..." He whispered, caressing your hair. Your heart beats faster and faster every time you feel his fingers. 
"I'm sorry... I'm always shy when you're with me... It's like we've just met earlier... Don't think i already moved on... No..." He said. 
"Do you think it's that easy?" He said as if you're listening. Well, you are listening. Your eyes opened wide when he leaned down and leave a kiss on your shoulder. 


---


The next day, Chanyeol's sweet words last night replayed in your mind like a movie. You sighed, placing the fork down on the table. Your parents looked at you with worried expression and you took a deep breath. 
"Is there a problem?" They asked and you shook your head. Chanyeol who's beside you sighed in relief, hearing that you're okay. After eating, all of you stood up and head outside to wander around the beautiful place. 
"The place is more beautiful in the evening..." Chanyeol said, who's now standing beside you.
"Then i should go out again later." You said, leaving him alone. Even though you wanted to wander the place with him. The boy serves a lecture. You walk beside your brother and he chuckled. 
"Aigoo... What happened to your instincts? I think it's the first time it failed." He said and you slapped his arm. 
"Ya..." 
"Are you really that in love with him?" 
"I'm telling the truth, Kim Namjoon." You said and you sighed, taking out your phone. You answer the phone call and you stopped walking. 
"Oh. Jimin!" You said with a smile. Chanyeol stopped walking and look at you. 
"We're hear already... Yeah..." 
"Having fun?" Jimin asked. 
"Yep."
"How about Chanyeol? Is he now treating you well?" He asked and you shook your head as if he can see it. 
"Nah... Still the same..." You replied, continued walking. 
"Do you know what's the best thing to do?" He asked. 
"Whut?" 
"Confess." 
"I can't do that!" You said half shouting and you quickly cover your mouth. 
"You can." Jimin said. 
"I have to go... Bye..." He said.
"Umm... Bye..." You sighed, looking at Chanyeol's back. 
"What if i confess right now?" You whispered and then shook your head. 
"Ya! Wait for me!!" You shouted and start running towards them. 


You all head back to the hotel and you took a shower before lying down and turning on the TV. Chanyeol lied down beside you which made you look at him. He shut his eyes. He looks extremely tired which made you decide to turn off the TV to let him have a good sleep. You stare at his face. Admiring every features. Which you didn't notice before. You took a deep breath, biting your lip when he suddenly shift his body that made you look up to the ceiling. You quickly shut your eyes. And this time, Chanyeol's the one who's staring at you. He smirked. 
"Namji-ah..." He said and you opened your eyes, rubbing it. 
"What?" 
"Nothing... Just checking if you're sleeping." Chanyeol said. You faced your back to him. Taking a deep breath. 'It's time,..' You thought. 
"I have something to tell you..." You said.
"What is it?" Chanyeol asked in an uninterested tone. 
"How should i start this..." You said, clearing your throat. You took a deep breath and you your lips. 
"Chanyeol..." 
"What?" 
"I... I actually..."
"You actually what?" 
"What you've said before..." 
"Okay?" 
"That... That you love me..."
"Okay?" He replied. 
"Was that serious?" 
"I don't know..." He replied. You felt him stood up and you started hearing footsteps and you quickly sat up, looking at him. 
"Because i love you..." You said and Chanyeol stopped on his tracks. He turned around, looking at you. 
"I don't know how it happened. But..." You said. You lowered your head. Chanyeol walked towards you and lift your chin. 
"I don't know how... But--" Chanyeol pressed his lips on yours. Your eyes widened. But you automatically replied to his kisses. 
"You don't have to know... The important thing is i love you... And you love me too..." He said.