CHAPTER 15

Marrying A Creep

You all arrived in Incheon Airport after spending days in Paris. Feeling tired and sleepy, you declined your Mother's request to go shopping with her. You bowed your head to your mother and she nodded her head, telling you to rest. You wave your hands a goodbye and Chanyeol opened the car door for you. He drove safely back to your house with silence. You don't even want to open your mouth because you feel liked you're going to throw up. You took a deep breath and Chanyeol looked at you, checking if you're okay. He placed his hand on your lap, softly caressing it.
"We're near... Are you alright?" Chanyeol asked, eyes focused on the road. You nod your head twice and you shut your eyes. Minutes passed and the car came to a stop. Chanyeol's unbuckled his belt and lean closer to you, giving you a peck on your lips. 
"Wake up, baby..." He said but there's no response from you. Chanyeol chuckled and he step out of the car and open the door on your side, carrying you up. He quickly made his way to the bedroom and he carefully lie you down on the bed, covering you with the blanket. Chanyeol smiled, pecking your lips again. He lied down next to you, moving his body closer to yours. 


Chanyeol woke up earlier than you but he decided to stay there, hugging your body. He took a deep breath, inhaling your scent. You mewled, making Chanyeol chuckle by how cute it sounded. Chanyeol cupped your cheeks, planting a kiss on your forehead. 
"Why didn't you wake me up?" You asked, rubbing your eyes. 
"Wae? You have to rest..." Chanyeol said. 
"Kaja... We have to prepare--"
"Shh... I'll do it. You stay here." Chanyeol said and you shook your head. You're about to sit up when Chanyeol pinned you down under him. 
"Come on... No offense but you don't know how to cook." Chanyeol said and your eyes widened. You stare at him and your face start to get red. Not just by those words escaped his lips, but also how he pins you down and how that smirk plays on his lisp. You cleared your throat and he peck your lips once but didn't release you. 
"Chanyeol i--" 
"What?" He asked and you cover your mouth, closing your eyes. 
"Ya, gwaenchana?" 
"Move!!" You shouted and push him, running towards the bathroom. 
"Hey... You okay?" Chanyeol asked, caressing your back and holding your hair up altogether. 
"I think you're really sick... We should see the doctor..." Chanyeol said and you shook your head, wiping your lips. But you flushed the toilet where you throw up all you ate earlier. 
"I'm fine..." You replied, walking towards the sink, washing your lips. 
"Just stay here then... I'll cook." Chanyeol said and you nod your head. 


Chanyeol head downstairs and start cooking while you're lying down all alone inside your bedroom. You sighed and you stood up, making your way to the kitchen. You found Chanyeol busily moving around it like a professional chef, which made you lean against the wall and watch his in awe. 'Why the hell can't i cook?!' You thought. You walked towards him and you back hug him. You buried your face on his back and you sighed. 
"Why are you here? I told you to take a rest..." He said, holding your hands. 
"I'm fine..." You said and he sighed, turning around to face you. 
"Really?" He asked and you nod your head. Chanyeol plant a kiss on your forehead and you smiled. He returned to cooking and you just watch him. 
"Aish... We don't have--"
"I'll buy it..." You said and Chanyeol looked at you. 
"You can't go outside with your condition!" 
"I said i'm fine! — i'll be back later..." You said. You head outside and start to walk to the nearest convenience store. You took a deep breath, placing your hands inside your pocket. You watch your feet to race their way to your destination when suddenly bump on someone. You bowed your head. 
"I'm sorry... I wasn't looking..." You said and you look up to see who is it. 
"Namji..." 
"B-baek... Hyun..." You said. 
"Can we talk?" He asked. You don't know but Chanyeol's face suddenly appeared in your mind which make you shook your head. 
"No. We can't." You said and continued walking. Baekhyun grabbed your wrist and spun you around. 
"We still have time to run away, Jagiya..." He said. 
"Baekhyun. We both know that i'm a married woman. And we both know that you are a father already. We can't just runaway from our responsibilities!" You said.
"Namji... They set me up! They framed me!" He said. Grabbing you by your arms. 
"What are you talking about Baekhyun?! Go home! You're child and your wife is waiting for you--"
"What? That non existing child? Waiting for me?? There's no such child, Namji!" Baekhyun said. 
"Hyuna's not pregnant!" Baekhyun said and your eyes widened. 
"M-mwo?"
"Why don't you ask Chanyeol? I know that he knows about this." Baekhyun said. 


---


Chanyeol felt worried. A hour already passed since you head outside. He tried calling you but you're not answering. He head outside and start running when he saw you. He quickly pulled your for a hug and you let out a sigh. 
"Where have you been?? I'm so worried!" He said, cupping your cheeks. 
"I... I just had a hard time looking for the ingredient..." You said and he chuckled, kissing your forehead. 
"I think you're really sick. Kaja... Let's go inside." You said and you grabbed Chanyeol's wrist with your free hand. 
"Chanyeol..." You said. 
"Ne?" 
"Tell me... Is Hyuna... Really got pregnant?" You asked. Chanyeol stared at you. Trying to read your mind.
"What are you talking about?" He asked. 
"Tell me the truth Chanyeol. I want the truth." You said and Chanyeol sighed. 
"I don't even know what you're talking about!" Chanyeol said, Half shouting. You let go of his arms and you enter inside. Chanyeol followed you, shutting the door. 
"Namji. Just tell me what the heck are you talking about!" Chanyeol said. You sighed and you turn around to face him. 
"Never mind..." You said, knowing that the boy is clueless about what you're talking about. 
"Damn you, Byun Baekhyun..." You whispered. Chanyeol grabbed your wrist again and you sighed. 
"I said never mind!"
"How can i set this aside?! Tell me!" He said and you look at him. 
"It's about Baekhyun. And i can't just stand in front of you while you're talking about him! Do you know how much it makes me feel uneasy??" Chanyeol asked. 
"Mianhae..." You said. 
"It's just... I saw him earlier and he... He told me that Hyuna's not pregnant and that someone framed him--"
"And you're going to leave me now? Because there's no responsibility that he's going to carry on his shoulders?" He questioned.
"What are you talking about?" You asked, cupping his cheek. 
"No... I won't..." You said. 


The next day, you decided to go to your parents' house just to talk to them about what Baekhyun told you. You head to the living room where the maids lead you. You sighed, seeing their smiles. 
"What brings you here, dear--"
"You better explain your right now." You said in english and your parents' eyes widened. 
"Hey lil' sis... What's poppin'--"
"Shut up Namjoon." You said, still staring at your parents. 
"Namji... What's wrong?" Your mother asked. 
"Shouldn't i be the one who's asking it right now?" 
"Just tell us what's your problem!--"
"Just tell me what's your problem for framing Baekhyun!! Telling him that Hyuna's pregnant even she's not!!" You shouted on the top of your lungs and your parents eyes widened. 
"It's okay if you just take Baekhyun away. But to frame him up?? What the hell! What kind of aliens are you?!" You shouted. 
"Listen dear--"
"And now you're ruining Baekhyun's life! Do you know how much he suffered under Hyuna's father?!" 
"Hajima!" Namjoon said, pulling you with him. 
"What?? We're not over!!" You shouted. Your mother started crying and you grab the pillow and throw it at her. 
"KIM NAMJI!!" Namjoon shouted and then slap your cheek. Your eyes widened, not just by the pain, but by how your brother slapped you for the first time in your life. 
"Namjoon! Don't hurt your sister!" Your mother said. 
"Na-namji... I'm sorry--" 
"Don't touch me..." You said and you walk away. Leaving them all in shock.