o-ow

Maybe This is Love?

Donghae's pov


RRRRRrrrrriiiinggggg!!!

I stirred in my sleep, yawned, searched for my alarm clock and turned it off.

Ughh. Another new day.
I opened my eyes, and suddenly hyukjae hyung's face flashed in my mind.

I blushed.

I'm his boyfriend.
Omo.
i remember his call last night.
He said he loves me, like.. 5 times? Ughh i felt my heart's going to explode!!

Wait. Last night he said he'll pick me up for school.
But.. Isn't it still sunday?
I chuckled.
Was he..nervous too?
Aigo..

I reached my cellphone and smiled when i saw there's a new message from hyukjae hyung.

To: hae
From : hyukjae

"Morning hae, i love you. Prepare for school neh :)"

I blushed.
Should he really has to say that all the time?
I read the messages again, and bite my lips. How should i reply him..?
I started to type, but then i deleted it again.
Type, delete.
Type, delete.

Aarrghhh whatever!

To: hyukjae hyung
From: donghae

"Morning hyung. By the way, it's still sunday hyung ^^"

I chuckled again. How's he gonna react?

---------

Hyukjae's pov


I was going to put on my tie when my cellphone vibrated. I threw the poor tie away and squealed happily when i saw there's a new text from hae. Damn i felt like an idiot in love. I can't even held my smile!

I opened his text, but then my mouth gaped opened.
W-wait a minute. Today's still sunday??!! Arghhh and i'm here already put on my suit this early, can't wait to pick hae for school before going to work!

"Oppa..do you have a plan--" hwa-hwa came into my room while rubbing her eyes, but then shocked,"--Mwoh??! Where are you going oppa??"

I blushed.
"W-well, i thought today is monday.." I scratched my head.

"Mmph-Puhahaaha!! Oppa!!! Omo, so stuupidd! Aah i bet you're just can't wait to pick donghae-ah early in the morning to school!" She laughed out loud.

"Y-yah! Stop laughing!" I put my cellphone on my bed, pulled off my suit and walked to my wardrobe to put it on the hanger again. "What are you doing here anyway?"

Hwa-hwa still laughing and she jumped to my bed.
"I want to ask you to go to the water boom oppa!! I really wanna play in the waterboom! Pleaase??"

I chuckled. Well, yesterday i already left her alone. I guess i can accompany her, even though i want to have another date with hae instead.

"You can bring donghae too, you know! But don't ignore me there and being lovey dovey in front of me!"

"Really?" Woah..she's so nice. Donghae really loves to play in the beach yesterday. I bet he'll love the waterboom too.

When there's no voice from hwa anymore, i turned my back, only to see that she's typing with my cellphone while giggling.

"Heyy what are you doing, you naughty!!" I ran to my bed and tried to grabbed my cellphone.

"Aah too late oppa~ one love message already sent to your cutie hae-hae~ ahaha!"

I widened my eyes and successfully grabbed my cellphone, while hwa struggled and ran away laughing madly.

I quickly searched for the sent item text, and widened my eyes when i read the message she just sent.

To: hae
From: hyukjae

"Let's have a date today, hae. Hwa wants to go to the water boom, and i want to see your beautiful body in a swimming trunks too ;)"

Noooooooo!!!!!!!!!!

I was going to type a new message to clarified, when hwa's head re-appeared on my door, and shouted,
"Prepare for swimming oppa!!!!! Hae's beautiful body already waiting for youuu!!!!! ahaha!!"
And she ran away again.

"YAAAAAAAHHHH!!!!!"
Aaahhh that kid is unbelieveable!

-------------

Donghae's pov


I felt my face became hot.
W-what..
D-did i read it right???
T-the last message...
Aaaahhh!!!!!
I can't believe it!!!
Hyukjae hyung would never said anything like thatt!!!!

Before i can even react, suddenly there's a new message from hyukjae hyung again.

To: hae
From: hyukjae

"Hae! Don't read the previous message! It's hwa who wrote it!! I'm so sorry!! >.<.
But.. Well, i'm going to accompany hwa to the waterboom today. Would you like to join us? It'll be fun :)"

I sighed in relieve.
Aahh that silly girl!!
I knew it!
I knew hyukjae hyung would never say anything like that!!

Hm.. Water boom?
It's already a long time since i went to the water boom. Maybe it'll be fun.

---------

"Hae-ah!!! Come on!!!! I can't wait to go to the waterboom!!!" Hwa-chan was in my room, annoyed me since i haven't done prepare my swimming stuff.

When i finally done, hwa chan practically dragged me away from my room and with a simple bye to my mum, she dragged me out of the house. And there, hyukjae hyung already waiting, leaned casually to his car.

Suddenly i felt shy.
How should i greet him?

"Hae" he smiled and walked to me.

I looked at him and smiled, "h-hyung"

He reached my bag to helped me carried it to the car.

"Yaaah!! Where's the couple thingy?? I thought you two already official?" Hwa chan pouted, and we blushed.

"shut up kiddo, we will if there's no you around" hyukjae hyung said, make me blushed even harder.

"Well i doubt that. Hahaa!" Hwa chan giggled.

hyukjae hyung muttered "whatever" then opened the door for me.

----------

"Kyaaahhh it's not too crowded!!! I can play all day looong!!!" Hwa chan squealed and i smiled too. Yes, it's not too crowded. Ah, i felt great to see the water running everywhere!

"You like it?" Hyukjae hyung leaned his face and asked me.

I nodded. "I always love swimming!"

"Fine then, i'll be changing!! You two change fast too, okay!!" Hwa chan said and she went to the ladies changing room.

W-wait a minute.

T-then i'll be...

"Let's go hae"
Hyukjae hyung held my hand and dragged me to the men's changing room.

-------------