38

Maybe This is Love?

Donghae's pov


What?! They lost the guest room's key, again?! I stared suspiciously at the giggling hwa and their mum.

"Come on hae.." Hyukkie held my hand and pulled me to the direction of his room.

"W-wait, hyukkie.. Y-you believed that the guest room's gone? I bet hwa-chan purposedly hide the key.. Like that time" I whispered to hyukkie as we walked to his room.

Hyukkie smiled and said, "i chose to believe it hae.. I wanna cuddle with you~" he looked away, slightly blushed.

I felt my cheeks heated. D-did he say c-cuddle..? M-means we'll be huggy-huggy on his bed? Kyaaahh!!! Really?! Or..or... I remember what umma said. Did he want to do naughty-naughty thingies to me??!!

Suddenly we're already in his room, and hyukkie put my belongings on his table. He let go of my hand and go to his drawer, pulled a pyjama and gave it to me. "Here hae you can wear mine.."

I stared at the clothes. U-um... Only pyjama? I silently cursed myself why i didn't bring a change myself. How about the...u-underwear? Should i just don't wear anything inside?! But the pyjama is so thin!

Hyukkie seems aware of my state, and asked, "what's up baby?"

I blushed. It's so embarassing!!! But..we're still going to meet hwa and umma for dinner, i can't just walk around in their house without an underwear..rite?
"U-uhm..i-i think my u..underwear got wet too.." I blushed,looked away.

I can senses Hyukkie formed an 'o' and pink tinted his cheeks too.
"O-oh r-rite..you're rite.. I'm-- uh.. I'll search for something.." He bit his bottomlip and went to his drawer, searching for something, and i heard him sighed. He looked at me, and said,
"I-i'm sorry hae i'm out of new underwear..aish why i'm so pabo, dragging you along without bringing your clothes.."
He got up and walked to me.
"I'll call my employee to bring pairs of underwear from our department store--"

I blushed even more,
"NO!! I-it's my fault too i didn't remember to bring my stuff.. I'll..i'll just go to the convenient store hyukkie.."
No way i'm letting him call his employee only to bring me an underwear!!

"B-but--"

"It's okay, really. It's only few blocks away right?"

"Yes, but i'm still going to acompany you! No way i'm letting you go alone, it's already dark outside" he insisted, held my hand and dragged me outside his room.

"Oh, hae, oppa? Where are you going?" Hwa looked up from the tv on the living room.

"Buying undies for hae" hyukkie said quickly as he dragged me.

"Hyukkie!!" I snapped at him,felt my face went even redder.

"E-eh?" Hyukkie seems confused but then he realized what he just said. He looked at me apologetically,and continued,
"I-i mean, we're going to the convenient store"

Hwa chan looked at us teasingly.
Oh no.
"Oppa going to buy undies for hae..?? Why?? You already tore all of the undies he has??"

What the--
"Hwa-chan!!!"

She laughed hysterically,
"Sorry haehae.. You're just too cute!! You didn't bring clothes rite? Why don't you just wear oppa's undies??"

I glanced at hyukkie and he glanced at me. We both blushed and looked away. Hyukkie fake a cough.

Hwa chan laughed,
"Aiigooo!! Shy shy boys makes all my hair stoods up! You're engaged anyway! Why do you have to be shy? In fact, you don't even need to use any undies, haehae-ah! Oppa would love that~"

I widened my eyes.
Hyukkie fake a cough and dragged me along, muttered,
"Ignore her, hae.."

Before we went out of the front door, i can still hear hwa shouted,
"Don't buy 'protection' oppa, i wanna become an aunty soon!!"

And hyukkie coughs even more.

Oh gosh.

------------------


Hyukjae's pov


"I'm done, hyukkie"
Donghae walked out of the convenient store, carried a shopping bag, which filled with undies, of course. I was waiting outside since he's too shy if i accompanied him while he choose the undies.

I smiled at him and held his hand, walking back to my house.

"Hyukkie?"

"Hmm?" I glanced at him.

"Aren't you cold? Why you're giving me your coat?"

"Nope.. I'm good. If you feel warm, i'm warm too" i flashed him my gummy smile.

He looked at me, unsure. I chukled. "It's okay hae, really. In fact, if i'm feeling cold i can just do this!"
And i hugged him tightly, felt his warmth, makes him giggled.

"Ahaha..stop it hyukkie we're arrived already" he giggled as he pushed me lightly. I circled my arms around his waist, looking at his cute eyes.

"I love you, hae"

He blushed slightly, and replied,
"Me too--ummph!"
I cut his words by pressing my lips on his, kissed him gently. Our lips were cold, but it brings warm feeling in my heart. I his lips, kissing, biting, as my hand moved up and caressed his cheeks with the back of my fingers. Donghae gasped for air and i kissed his chin, gave him time to breath, before captured his lips with mine again. I was about to sneaked my tounge between his lips when my cellphone rang like crazy.

I pulled away, leaving a very cute blushing hae and received the call.

"Hello?"

"Oppa we can see you from here, stop molesting my haehae outside the house!!"

Hwa. Ugh.

I interwined my fingers to hae again and guided him into my house.

On the dining room, hwa and umma already prepared the dinner for us, so i pulled a chair for hae and sat beside him, makes sure he's comfortable around us. Everytime i looked at him laughing, chattering with umma and hwa, i felt happiness crept in my chest. This feels so right.

After the meals, donghae insisted to help with the dishes, but i held his hand, telling him that there's a washing machine for that, and that he has to quickly took a bath since we're both haven't changed clothes since we're at the beach.

I ignored hwa's teasing voices and dragged hae to my room.
I'm going to sleep and cuddle with him tonight! I silently smiled.

"You go take a bath first hae"

Donghae nodded and took my pyjama and his newly bought undies to the bathroom.

--------------------------

O..kay..

Now that we're both already take a bath.. How should i start to cuddle him?
I dried my wet hair with the towel, glanced at hae who sat awkwardly on the edge of the bed.

Should i just ask him..or...?

"Y-you're not sleeping yet hae..?" I asked as i combed my hair with my fingers.

"I-i was waiting for you.."
he slightly blush.

Oh My God, how cute!
I put my towel, walked to the bed and about to climbed on when hae stopped me.

"Hyukkiee..your hair's still wet.. You can catch a cold if you're sleeping like that!" Donghae got up and took the towel i put before, walked to me and dried my hair with the towel.

"You have to dry it properly before go to bed.." He muttered as he kept drying my hair.

I smiled like an idiot. I feel like we're a married couple already with me sitting on the edge of the bed and him standing beside me drying my hair with a towel.

"There, now you can go to sleep.." He smiled widely and i think a cupid shot a love arrow to my heart for the nth times.

"Thanks hae" i held his hand,pulled him closer and circled my arms around his waist. Donghae held my shoulder, his cheeks slightly blushed at our position.

"L-let's just sleep.." He muttered, pushed me lightly,let go off me and quickly climbed on the bed. But before he settled, I pulled him to my chest, embraced him in my arms.

"I said i wanna cuddle.. Remember?" I whispered. He nodded slowly and rested his head on my chest.

Damn i felt my heart thumped harder. I'm afraid he'll hear that--

Donghae giggled.
"Your heart thumped loudly.."

I nervously chuckled and just hugged him even tighter.
Damn i love this feelings.
I wanna have this for all my life.
I wanna have him.

"I wanna marry you"
I whispered.

Donghae smiled, and looked up.
"You already asked that, hyukkie.. And i said yes already, remember..?" He raised his ring finger.

I smiled, reached his ring finger and kissed it gently.
"Yes.. But.. I meant.. I want to marry you soon.. Like.. Like Today if we could.. I can't wait to have you as my spouse.."

Donghae gaped his mouth opened. "T-today..? B-but.."

"You know what,, our family's agree, you already agree, and we can have the wedding reception later.. I just.. I want to have you sooner"

Donghae looked at me and sighed.
Oh no. Did i scare him? He won't cancel our engagement right??
"O-oh shoot. No, hae, i'm just blabbering nonsense.. Don't listen to me--"

Donghae scooted closer and pecked my lips.
He grinned widely and giggled.
"I love you too, hyukkie. But i want our marriage to be special. I want my families and friends to be there when we say our vows. Not just on the receptions.."

I bit my bottomlip.
Yes, yes.. I want him to have all that. I was so pabo!
"You're right.. I'm sorry hae.. I just.. Ummh.. I can't wait to.. Have you wholy" i blushed at my own words.

Donghae blinked.
"Y-you meant.." He blushed.

I nodded and looked away.

Then i heard him chuckled.
"That's the addition point then, hyukkie.. If we wait till our wedding night.. It will feel very, very special"

I smiled at him and pecked his forehead.
"I guess i can wait for the very very special moment then"
I sighed.
"But please don't freak out if you feel my morning tomorrow. It's totally normal"

Donghae blushed and smacked my chest, i laughed and cuddled him until we drifted to sleep.

----------------